Valkerion

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

Personally:
Yamamoto Sayaka
Matsui Rena

are my "oshii". Chose them simply (not really because it took like 2 years before I could actually call anyone my real top member) because they both are what I consider attractive, out of all the girls these are the two that actually fit my ideal girl out of the 200+ girls lol. Like sure they are all cute, and some are down right gorgeous (Kuramochi) but in terms of personality both really just stood out for me the more and more I saw/listened to them. Rena isn't my type in terms of looks but personality won me over, shes a super M haha. Yamamoto on the other hand is one of those love at first sight type things, like 100% my type, then the more I learned about her the more I loved her lol. Any girl who can pretend to stab herself in the neck while getting cake on tv for no reason than just being herself creates instant love, just a goofball who happens to be smart, sexy, cute, AND can dance. Really like the ones that just act like themselves and no air of fakeness for tv.

Chose my favorites by whats attractive to me personally.

Lots of shoutouts to the other members of AKB/SKE/NMB, to many to name lol. Will just say I love them all for different reasons. For the most part anyway.

#82 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:04 AM

Kami-oshi throughout history:

Oshima Mai (graduated 2009, she has oshi in her name lol, best talking and presentation ability out of all the girls in AKB history imo) -> Ono Erena (graduated 2010, crybaby but never gives up, weak to exercise but managed to stay in team K as one of their premiere members) -> Maeda Atsuko (graduating in 3 days, the ACE of the group, enough said)

As of now my kami-oshi is Yokoyama Yui, and I hope she doesn't follow the same pattern as above and stays in AKB for a while as she's relatively young physically and as a member of team K. Plus, she's still the only member of the 48 group from Kyoto that speaks the dialect.

I do have favorites set per team in AKB though: A - Shinoda (she has a great sense of humor and usually makes a show interesting) K - Yokoyama (as stated above) B - Kitahara (She's pretty simple, loves One Piece and seems like a pretty approachable person which I find attractive) 4 - Yamauchi (She's a sports girl with a lot of heart and determination, but sadly not enough luck)

I don't know much about SKE except for Kizaki, double Matsui, Hata, Takayanagi and Yagami (though I do admire Matsui Rena's perseverance when it comes to learning dances and her strong resistance to spicy food).
HKT... well, I only really know of Sashihara and chapuchapu (Watanabe Miyuki), so can't comment on that one.

#83 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

My oshi used to be Oshima Yuko, but that was in the past, Suzuran won me over a couple of months ago one day at the theatre, I'll spare you the long and boring story, but she pretty much made sure I had no choice but to swear eternal allegiance to her.

SKE, NMB and HKT I don't really follow sufficiently to have a oshi or even fav, I did use to have a fav in SDN, but well, stupid mass grad.

#84 j_48

j_48

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

yuko channnn><

#85 choco cake

choco cake

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

My overall 48 Oshi is Yamada Nana but I also like Nakamura Mariko and Tanabe Miku.
Posted Image
HARUKA KUDO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE KUDO HARUKA KUDO SINCE 11/11/2010
Set Made by Colours

#86 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

AKB48 and whole 48 frachise: Miyazawa Sae
NMB48: Yamamoto Sayaka
SKE48: Matsui Jurina
HKT48: Murashige Anna

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#87 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:44 AM

I have to update my list since the shuffles occurred, graduations happened and after I got to know more about the sister groups.

AKB48
Team A: Yokoyama Yui, Takahashi Juri
Team K: Nakaya Sayaka, Fujita Nana
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Umeda Ayaka

AKB48 Concurrent
Watanabe Miyuki

Overseas Concurrent
Takajo Aki

SKE48
Team S: Matsui Rena
Team K2: Takayanagi Akane
Team E: Kimoto Kanon

NMB48
Team N: Watanabe Miyuki, Ogasawara Mayu, Jonishi Kei
Team M: Yagura Fuuko, Yogi Keira
Team B2: Yabushita Shu

HKT48
Team H: Kodama Haruka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Sashihara Rino

Kamioshi
Yokoyama Yui

So basically the names that don't have bold and italics on them are members I really like, but are just below the actual oshimen. The ones that do are the actual oshimen, and the kamioshi is still quite obvious. There's quite a few groups and teams now, so you can't really fault me on this one, right?

#88 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

My up-to-date oshimen list:

Kinoshita Haruna

There can only be one. :)

signature3.png

#89 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

So absolutely no one else interests you at all? That's quite some dedication there.

#90 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

So absolutely no one else interests you at all? That's quite some dedication there.

The other girls interest me too, else I wouldn't be a fan of the whole 48 groups (I'm completely oblivious to any "46" stuff though) :) And I'm adoring most of the girls (the other ones I just don't know well enough yet) :)

But, it can only be one single oshimen. :)

For example in your case you easily can have an oshimen collision in a PV causing heavy oshimen overload (well, I wrote about this earlier in this thread already on occasions). That would be just an absolute no-go for me. With a single oshimen this can not happen and you can properly focus while watching the PVs (or concerts, LODs, etc.) where she participates (no other oshimens stealing spotlight). :D

Basically I have 3 groups of girls:
1. Kinoshita Haruna
2. Favorites lead by the other girls of Team N
3. Girls I don't know well enough yet (mostly new RS)

:)

But,
I also have a group of girls I "hate"... well, just temporarily... this are the girls that stand or dance in front of Haru and obstruct my view. :D

signature3.png

#91 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Nogizaka-wise, I only really know about Ikoma, as she's actually pretty interesting.

In my case, my focus is only divided once Yokoyama and Watanabe cross paths, which luckily isn't frequent (though my eyes were going wild at the HA! pv). The good thing is that this helps with rapid eye movement, which is good to have when playing games (like Starcraft for example).

I had beef with Takeuchi for having the spotlight on her for a sizable portion of Watanabe Miyuki's birthday performance, especially when birthday-centric LOD's are supposed to focus 90% on the birthday celebrant even when they're not actively singing. When you compare Minegishi's and Takahashi Juri's birthday performances to Watanabe's, you'll see what I mean. Of course, that doesn't mean I hate her or anything, I just found her irritating when I was trying to focus on the actual birthday celebrant.

#92 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

I subscribe to the one oshimen to rule them all ideal, but at the same time, I appreciate the fluidity of the word and can flexibly work on a multi-oshimen concept, even if it's a kamioshi, hanshin oshi, tenshi oshi, oshi system or something. :D Though, I rarely use the term "oshimen" for more than one girl, because I can't call Nana or Keiichi oshimen of anything, but I like them more than anyone in SKE for example.

I even of habit try and refrain from using oshi for favorite girls I like in groups outside of 48 because even though there are girls I like more than some of my favorite 48 girls, they're still not above Kadowaki Kanako at the end of the day. But if I were to explore oshimen options:

Kamioshi: Kadowaki Kanako

Kami 7: Shinoda Mariko, Yamada Nana, Jonishi Kei, Tomonaga Mio, Fujie Reina, Matsui Rena

But my Favorites circle on Google+ has 31 members in it, so I like to keep up with a few more than this. :lol:

#93 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

I'm gonna post my favorites by generation.

1st gen -> Masuyama Kayano
2nd gen -> Akimoto Sayaka (my oshimen for life)
3rd gen -> Inoue Naru
4th gen -> Kuramochi Asuka
5th gen-> Nito Moeno
6th gen -> Nonaka Misato
7th gen -> Sato Sumire
9th gen -> Nagao Mariya
10th gen -> Abe Maria
11th gen -> Naotori Wakana
12th gen -> Tano Yuka, Iwata Karen, Muto Tomo, Omori Miyu ( can't choose between these four)
13th gen -> Mitsumune Kaoru
14th gen -> none so far

#94 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

As I posted in one of my status updates some time ago, I finally chose Yamaguchi Yuuki as my kami oshimen (not only of NMB48, but in general). I was torn between her, Yamada Nana (Team N), Akimoto Sayaka and Oshima Yuko (both Team K) but then Yuppi's blog entries and her appearance in the "Renai Higaitodoke" MV (one of the "Kitagawa Kenji" B-sides) finally convinced me :).

Apart from her I surely have my favorites in all groups:

AKB48:
Team A: Takahashi Minami, Shinoda Mariko
Team K: Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Itano Tomomi
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Iwasa Misaki

SKE48:
Team S: Matsui Jurina (also AKB48 Team K)
Kenkyuusei: Matsumura Kaori

NMB48:
Team N: Yamada Nana, Watanabe Miyuki (also AKB48 Team B ), Jonishi Kei
Team M: Jo Eriko (when she was still there)

SNH48:
Team Kaigai: Miyazawa Sae

#95 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

I just did a big ranking for the other forums but I would rather do a smaller one with each group...phew

OSHIMEN
Nagao Mariya (she was too sweet, too hot, too dorky, too good to fans, and she deserved more support)
Akimoto Sayaka (old oshi since forever, I know she would understand :blush: )

AKB48
Yokoyama Yui (precious)
Yamauchi Suzuran (badass)

SKE48
Matsui Jurina
Matsui Rena
Suda Akari (just started liking her :itadakimasu: )

NMB48
Watanabe Miyuki (I don't really know why but I moved milky ahead of sayanee...witchcraft :ph34r: )
Yamamoto Sayaka

HKT48
Miyawaki Sakura (too freaking cute)
Sashihara Rino
Murashige Anna

Nogizaka46
Wakatsuki Yumi
Sakurai Reika

h_obanner.jpg

#96 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

NMB48
Watanabe Miyuki (I don't really know why but I moved milky ahead of sayanee...witchcraft :ph34r: )

Welcome to the club.

#97 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

^^ Welcome in Anya's fanclub.

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#98 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

My Kamioshi is Miichan ♥ It's not gonna change.
It's been Miichan 5ever. SHE IS PERFECT.

My oshi in SKE48 is Kimoto Kanon, because she's adorable with a sharp tongue...and a fellow Miichan oshi!
My oshi in NMB48 is Yamada Nana...I have a HUGE girl-crush on her. I knew her brother before her, but I don;t like him nearly as much as Nana ♥
My oshi in HKT48 is Murashige Anna because she's a weirdo XD But srsly I love her. (It used to be Yuukosu D:)
My oshi in SDN48 was Sato Yukari. I've always admired her beauty and her voice is cute.

#99 crests

crests

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

AKB oshimen/kamioshi: Akimoto Sayaka (because she's beautiful and an amazing person and super cool and omg i luv u <3 )
Other loves: Miyazawa Sae (because it's Sae??? I also seem to have a thing for boyish idols it seems haha), Mitsumune Kaoru (probs would have been really huge on her if she hadn''t left before I got into her), Matsubara Natsumi (wow what an overlooked and A+ girl),
SNH: Chen GuanHui (may end up oshihening frm Sayaka to her eventually oops) fell in love with this girl the moment I saw her, one of only two times that has happened <3
Also interested in Xu JiaQi currently
Nogizaka46: Wakatsuki Yumi! The other girl I fell in love with as soon as I saw her, I love her idk I really suck at this explaining thing
NMB: Ueda Mirei (yet another short-haired girl haha, I think I have a problem. A+ member)
SKE: Furukawa Airi (Airin, enough said)
HKT: Nakanishi Chiyori (I can't even handle this girl omg)
JKT: Jessica Veranda (shy sweet cutie <3)

#100 Logan ⭐

Logan ⭐

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 603 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

I've had a lot of changes, but my list seems to be, in no order

Iwasa Misaki
Mukaida Manatsu
Ueno Kasumi
Watanabe Mayu
Kojima Haruna