• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#241 Piiio

Piiio

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:32 AM

I've only started following the 48 Groups intensively since the start of NGT48, so my Oshimen is from this particular group;

Hasegawa Rena <3

#242 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

My oshimen are always graduating (and eventually leaving show biz). Maybe I'm bad karma. :D

I'm not sure I'm up for a 3rd one (unlike many others I only want one true oshimen not 20 at once or something!) :)

signature3.png

#243 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

Kamioshi: Kitahara Rie

Top 3 faves from the groups:

AKB: Tano Yuka, Kojima Haruna (graduating), Yokoyama Yui

SKE: Takayanagi Akane, Azuma Rion, Nojima Kano

NMB: Shiroma Miru, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yabushita Shu (graduating)

HKT: Motomura Aoi, Ota Aika, Tanaka Natsumi

NGT: Kitahara Rie, Nishigata Marina, Takakura Moeka

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#244 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

Can talk about something that is really wota in nature? :P

My oshimen is pretty much set
AKB: Hiwatashi Yui
SKE: Goto Rara
NMB:
HKT: Miyawaki Sakura
NGT: Takakura Moeka

Lala is the kami oshimen ..

I started in late 2010 when AKB48 came my country .. and Maeda Ami caught my attention ..
Prior to them coming .. i look at AKB48 and took interest in Nakaya Sayaka
After I got interested with AKB48 .. I naturally move forward and add the sister groups SKE48 and NMB48 into my interest ..
Then in 2011 .. AKB48 set up a cafe and theater at my country and came regularly.. coupled that Ogawa Saki graduate from S/mileage the same year which was really painful and I can't look at H!P without going to depression ..
I just went full all out crazy for AKB48 ..

Maeda Ami was the first 48G kami oshimen and she was great ..
Everything was well when I supported her .. its like destiny ..
As she got into the Janken senbatsu and because that she came my country for a 2nd time in 2010 which she finally got me ..
then when I voted for the first time in SSK .. She manage to get a place at the SSK ..
It was hard back then as only +DVD versions have voting coupon and there are only 40 places
of course it went on wonderful for 3 years when interest for Aamin start to fade a little as she is getting less exposure with new members taking more spotlight ..
I took interest in SKE48 Yamada Mizuho .. Mizuho was just so special .. she actually build on something I go by which is how I select my highest idol ..

I actually predicted she will be promoted to Team KII and her promotion will be a solo announcement in a major concert in a major arena ..
My friend think I am crazy but was shock when it happen ..
I then went to predict that she will get SKE48 senbatsu and get a place in SSK ..
It was far-fetched and quite improbable at that time but it all happened ..
The of course everything fell apart .. which result in her graduation and the destruction of my 48G fandom ..
Even when things get bad .. I can feel things are going down when on Mizuho birthday happen to be the same day of the AKB48 saw attack incident which led to a media blackout in 2014

This may really sound wota fantasy but I go by destiny for my highest idol ..
One of the obvious sign that someone is kami level is that I can start to feel their destiny ..
and that things will flow with joy and they will become more successful and following them will be a joy as everything goes amazingly well ..
So that's one of the things .. if I can't feel the destiny and things does not seem to flow .. then its wrong ..

Even my fandom of MM Makino Maria is this way .. after I start following her .. everything just flow very well
and I did predict that she will get center for a song .. and it happen again ..

At the height of my fandom in 48G ..
My fandom are like ..
AKB48 : Maeda Ami, Nakaya Sayaka, Takeuchi Miyu, Kato Rena, Oshima Ryoka, Okada Nana, Hirata Rina, Taniguchi Megu, Goto Moe
SKE48 : Yagami Kumi, Kato Rumi, Matsumoto Rina, Kaneko Shiori, Yamada Mizuho, Yamashita Yukari, Kitano Ruka
NMB48 : Kondo Rina, Yogi Keira, Yabushita Shu
HKT48 : Miyawaki Sakura, Tashima Meru, Okada Kanna

Then of course ..everything was lost when I quit 48G when Mizuho graduated which was again a huge amount of pain ..
I still get depression now and then when I think about her ..
many of the girls I like in my old fandom are already gone or going to go ..

I predicted since I fell from SKE48 .. I would comeback from SKE48 ..
And I did when I took interest in Goto Rara ..
The thing is .. I like her ... I got this feeling about her ..
But things don't seem to flow .. as things don't seem to work out ..
Last year .. she fail to get a place in SSK when I voted ..
I have never fail on my objective for SSK voting .. I even manage to help get Sakura into kami 7 in 2015..
Now Goto Rara seem to be whining too much .. it just break the flow of my fandom .. things just don't feel right ..

I find whining about stuff negative and it would affect me negatively too ..
I am actually put off by Sakura insisting that she want no.1 in SSK .. it is not realistic and not appreciative to her fans who work hard to improve her position to 6th in last year SSK
I am just sad as it seem the old Sakura is lost to growing up and success ..

while for AKB48 .. when I came back .. I was still deciding on Hiwatashi Yui, Taniguchi Megu and Goto Moe on who will be oshimen ..
it seem that the power of destiny is at work again and Hiwatashi Yui just kind power her way to my heart ..
In a time when I kind of can't seem to get my 48G fandom going .. as I am struck my quite a bit of negativity ..
Hiiwatan seem to always provided a bit of light that can get me going a bit ..
Her birthday T-shirt design really speak to me and it follows what I believe about idol fandom ..
and that idols should appreciate and cherish her fans and want her fans to be happy as much as her fans want her to be happy ..

I know Hiiwatan is not doing well as the whole 2nd draft seem to be treated badly ..
But somehow I think that Lala is just to make me come back .. but for it to flow again .. it had to be an AKB48 girl ..
I am always more of an AKB48 wota than the sister groups' and I am proud of that ..
I feel that I may have finally come full circle by moving my Kami oshimen back to AKB48 ..
and the funny thing is Hiiwatan was actually scouted Aamin for the 2nd draft and that's why she ended up in Team A..
There was a 3 way battle for her in the draft and she got into team A by chance ..
I think this may be destiny calling out to me .. and I think I am going to follow it instead of ignoring it which I have been doing ..

So I am going to move Hiwatashi Yui, Hiiwatan to my 48G kami oshi and I am going to vote for her this SSK ..
and I want her to get a place .. I believe it would happen because it is meant to be ..
(great claim but I know I will look stupid if I fail but I am still going for it)

I hope it would work out and I can finally get my 48G fandom back going again .. :)

#245 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:14 PM

^ I can't believe you wrote these long nonsense that even I got no idea what you are talking about XD

Can talk about something that is really wota in nature? :P

My oshimen is pretty much set
AKB: Hiwatashi Yui
SKE: Goto Rara
NMB:
HKT: Miyawaki Sakura
NGT: Takakura Moeka

Lala is the kami oshimen ..

Look .. am I lucky or what .. ???
I didn't get any graduations but I think my 48G fandom is almost gone .. XD

#246 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:57 PM

Wow .. seem I am only talking to myself here XD

My 48G fandom is near dead ..
Hiwatan went on hiatus and when she came back.. I have already lost interest ..
Moekyun is going to grad ..
Rara also went on hiatus and she came back and lost her senbatsu status and she seem to lose the "idol" in her already ..
Sakura is in Korea and I decide not to follow until she come back .. and I am not sure if she will ever be back and if I will be interested then ..
I lost touch of Moeka and not seen anything about her a long time ..
My new hope was 3rd draft .. Honoka left SKE48 early and now she is in this small idol setup which I lost interest totally ..
So all is lost ..

I didn't have a NMB48 oshi for a long time ..
But recently .. NMB48 have been coming back to me ..
All my former oshi like Riichan, Keira and Ayanyan all appear ..

Then finally I got an idol aura strike from Shiotsuki Keito ..
I think she got a lot of aura when she perform and I like watching her perform ..
I notice her in 3rd draft but didn't choose her because she is too young and kiddy .. lol

All of a sudden .. everything I love about NMB48 is coming back to me ..
All the good times .. when I made it into their theater twice ..
They coming my country .. and they having a song name with my country ..

Shiotsuki Keito maybe the one to save my 48 fandom ..
it got to be because there is almost nothing left for me ..
I am putting in some effort to save my 48G fandom .. I am going to Malaysia next weekend with my friend to see AKB48 .. :D

#247 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:55 PM

My final "favourite" member is graduating soon too (Ueki Nao). I simply don't have time (or actually interest) to keep up with all the new (and too young) members anymore. Now I'm many years older compared to when I started with the whole 48 stuff… starting to feel a bit weird actually to "cheer" for those teen girls. :blink: Same with anime… at some point you grow out of things.

With Nao graduating there's no reason for me anymore to keep up with HKT Variety 48 either... besides AKBINGO! it's the only show I'm still downloading and try to keep up with so far. :)  After that it's back to downloading AKBINGO! only again… exactly with what my AKB48 fandom started back in the good old days many, many years ago. Didn't watch AKBINGO! since like 2 or 3 years though… just the files piling up on my hard disk.

But it's full circle, I guess. And maybe a bit sad too. And perhaps my last post here in the forum too? :c18:

For me personally the best period was when NMB48 launched. The original Team N concept was top.

signature3.png

#248 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:14 AM

(this is in the akb section so i'm only gonna write about my akb oshis but trust me i could probably write an entire essay about ruru alone so it's best i keep it to only akb anyway lol)

so back in late summer 2019 i had just gotten into h!p, and i was still learning about everything so for the first few months i just followed beyooooonds and buono (the former bc i found them and immediately fell in love, the latter bc of nostalgia), + some c-ute because airi (i found h!p through one of airi's solo pvs lol). but i decided to also check out akb48 since i had heard of them (everyone has, i mean they're the famous idol group with hundreds of members and the girl who shaved her head for dating lmao). i watched some pvs, specifically teacher teacher and jabaja, and i really liked oguri yui and okada nana so far. but then i watched the pv for sustainable, and..... i instantly loved yahagi moeka. like, INSTANTLY.

so u can imagine my heartbreak in october when she announced her graduation. i literally had just found her about a month or two before and she became my akb kamioshi, and then she was gone!!! u see i probably would've understood if she had been a long time member like sasshi or jurina, but i was SO mad when i found out it was because of a dating scandal. and at that point, even though naachan and yuiyui were also becoming my favorite members, i kind of wanted to give up on akb so i wouldn't have that heartbreak again.

...well i mean i tried, but i guess once i found naachan and yuiyui i was stuck. so naachan became my akb kamioshi, with yuiyui close behind. i hadn't really stanned akb until a few months later so i was still a casual fan then but i liked listening to the music, and watching videos or reading stuff about naachan and yuiyui (and sometimes other girls like miion, miichan, komiharu, macharin, etc). but once the next single's senbatsu was announced, i found out about yamauchi mizuki!

i hadn't even heard about her when she was announced for center, but i looked her up, watched some vids, and in like 2 hours she became one of my akb oshis along with yuiyui and naachan. i still considered naachan my kamioshi, but the other two were hella close so i guess all three were my favorite akb girls lol. anyway, when shitsuren arigato released and i saw more of zukki in promotions and videos and everything, i guess she just slowly overtook the kamioshi position from naachan lmao. i love her so much!!!! i'm so happy she got picked for center, because otherwise i doubt i would've stanned akb after moeka left, nor would i have ever found out about her probably (even if she became a regular senbatsu member).

so basically, tl;dr moeka left and i was sad but naachan and yuiyui kept me a casual fan, but then zukki came along and instantly stole my heart and now she's my akb kamioshi (with yuiyui and naachan right behind her) lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users