• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 Piiio

Piiio

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:32 AM

I've only started following the 48 Groups intensively since the start of NGT48, so my Oshimen is from this particular group;

Hasegawa Rena <3

#242 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2127 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

My oshimen are always graduating (and eventually leaving show biz). Maybe I'm bad karma. :D

I'm not sure I'm up for a 3rd one (unlike many others I only want one true oshimen not 20 at once or something!) :)

signature3.png

#243 conanidol

conanidol

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

Kamioshi: Kitahara Rie

Top 3 faves from the groups:

AKB: Tano Yuka, Kojima Haruna (graduating), Yokoyama Yui

SKE: Takayanagi Akane, Azuma Rion, Nojima Kano

NMB: Shiroma Miru, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yabushita Shu (graduating)

HKT: Motomura Aoi, Ota Aika, Tanaka Natsumi

NGT: Kitahara Rie, Nishigata Marina, Takakura Moeka

TOP IDOLS

MM'17: Maachan, Yokoyan, Miki, Akanechin ANGERME: Kanana, Murotan, Ayacho, Maho Juice=Juice: Ruru, Tomoko, Aari Kobushi: Tagu, Minami Tsubaki: Kiki, Saori

Graduated: Captain, Momochi, Chinami, Miya, Yurina, Risako, Maasa, Nacky, Airi, Koharu, Riho, Gaki

#244 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17827 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

Can talk about something that is really wota in nature? :P

My oshimen is pretty much set
AKB: Hiwatashi Yui
SKE: Goto Rara
NMB:
HKT: Miyawaki Sakura
NGT: Takakura Moeka

Lala is the kami oshimen ..

I started in late 2010 when AKB48 came my country .. and Maeda Ami caught my attention ..
Prior to them coming .. i look at AKB48 and took interest in Nakaya Sayaka
After I got interested with AKB48 .. I naturally move forward and add the sister groups SKE48 and NMB48 into my interest ..
Then in 2011 .. AKB48 set up a cafe and theater at my country and came regularly.. coupled that Ogawa Saki graduate from S/mileage the same year which was really painful and I can't look at H!P without going to depression ..
I just went full all out crazy for AKB48 ..

Maeda Ami was the first 48G kami oshimen and she was great ..
Everything was well when I supported her .. its like destiny ..
As she got into the Janken senbatsu and because that she came my country for a 2nd time in 2010 which she finally got me ..
then when I voted for the first time in SSK .. She manage to get a place at the SSK ..
It was hard back then as only +DVD versions have voting coupon and there are only 40 places
of course it went on wonderful for 3 years when interest for Aamin start to fade a little as she is getting less exposure with new members taking more spotlight ..
I took interest in SKE48 Yamada Mizuho .. Mizuho was just so special .. she actually build on something I go by which is how I select my highest idol ..

I actually predicted she will be promoted to Team KII and her promotion will be a solo announcement in a major concert in a major arena ..
My friend think I am crazy but was shock when it happen ..
I then went to predict that she will get SKE48 senbatsu and get a place in SSK ..
It was far-fetched and quite improbable at that time but it all happened ..
The of course everything fell apart .. which result in her graduation and the destruction of my 48G fandom ..
Even when things get bad .. I can feel things are going down when on Mizuho birthday happen to be the same day of the AKB48 saw attack incident which led to a media blackout in 2014

This may really sound wota fantasy but I go by destiny for my highest idol ..
One of the obvious sign that someone is kami level is that I can start to feel their destiny ..
and that things will flow with joy and they will become more successful and following them will be a joy as everything goes amazingly well ..
So that's one of the things .. if I can't feel the destiny and things does not seem to flow .. then its wrong ..

Even my fandom of MM Makino Maria is this way .. after I start following her .. everything just flow very well
and I did predict that she will get center for a song .. and it happen again ..

At the height of my fandom in 48G ..
My fandom are like ..
AKB48 : Maeda Ami, Nakaya Sayaka, Takeuchi Miyu, Kato Rena, Oshima Ryoka, Okada Nana, Hirata Rina, Taniguchi Megu, Goto Moe
SKE48 : Yagami Kumi, Kato Rumi, Matsumoto Rina, Kaneko Shiori, Yamada Mizuho, Yamashita Yukari, Kitano Ruka
NMB48 : Kondo Rina, Yogi Keira, Yabushita Shu
HKT48 : Miyawaki Sakura, Tashima Meru, Okada Kanna

Then of course ..everything was lost when I quit 48G when Mizuho graduated which was again a huge amount of pain ..
I still get depression now and then when I think about her ..
many of the girls I like in my old fandom are already gone or going to go ..

I predicted since I fell from SKE48 .. I would comeback from SKE48 ..
And I did when I took interest in Goto Rara ..
The thing is .. I like her ... I got this feeling about her ..
But things don't seem to flow .. as things don't seem to work out ..
Last year .. she fail to get a place in SSK when I voted ..
I have never fail on my objective for SSK voting .. I even manage to help get Sakura into kami 7 in 2015..
Now Goto Rara seem to be whining too much .. it just break the flow of my fandom .. things just don't feel right ..

I find whining about stuff negative and it would affect me negatively too ..
I am actually put off by Sakura insisting that she want no.1 in SSK .. it is not realistic and not appreciative to her fans who work hard to improve her position to 6th in last year SSK
I am just sad as it seem the old Sakura is lost to growing up and success ..

while for AKB48 .. when I came back .. I was still deciding on Hiwatashi Yui, Taniguchi Megu and Goto Moe on who will be oshimen ..
it seem that the power of destiny is at work again and Hiwatashi Yui just kind power her way to my heart ..
In a time when I kind of can't seem to get my 48G fandom going .. as I am struck my quite a bit of negativity ..
Hiiwatan seem to always provided a bit of light that can get me going a bit ..
Her birthday T-shirt design really speak to me and it follows what I believe about idol fandom ..
and that idols should appreciate and cherish her fans and want her fans to be happy as much as her fans want her to be happy ..

I know Hiiwatan is not doing well as the whole 2nd draft seem to be treated badly ..
But somehow I think that Lala is just to make me come back .. but for it to flow again .. it had to be an AKB48 girl ..
I am always more of an AKB48 wota than the sister groups' and I am proud of that ..
I feel that I may have finally come full circle by moving my Kami oshimen back to AKB48 ..
and the funny thing is Hiiwatan was actually scouted Aamin for the 2nd draft and that's why she ended up in Team A..
There was a 3 way battle for her in the draft and she got into team A by chance ..
I think this may be destiny calling out to me .. and I think I am going to follow it instead of ignoring it which I have been doing ..

So I am going to move Hiwatashi Yui, Hiiwatan to my 48G kami oshi and I am going to vote for her this SSK ..
and I want her to get a place .. I believe it would happen because it is meant to be ..
(great claim but I know I will look stupid if I fail but I am still going for it)

I hope it would work out and I can finally get my 48G fandom back going again .. :)

#245 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17827 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:14 PM

^ I can't believe you wrote these long nonsense that even I got no idea what you are talking about XD

Can talk about something that is really wota in nature? :P

My oshimen is pretty much set
AKB: Hiwatashi Yui
SKE: Goto Rara
NMB:
HKT: Miyawaki Sakura
NGT: Takakura Moeka

Lala is the kami oshimen ..

Look .. am I lucky or what .. ???
I didn't get any graduations but I think my 48G fandom is almost gone .. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users