• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#141 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

Cyzo is one of the worst tabloids out there, and it's not uncommon for them to make up ridiculous shit "just because". I tend to ignore what they write, unless there's actual proof. Which right now there is none of.

#142 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

I was gonna read/care a little bit more about this, but I want to see what kind of Western musical recs she got instead, besides Riichan recommending One Direction.

Great for her to get out ahead of this. I applaud her for flat out saying "I've never even met him." That's not something you can say in this day and age unless you in fact haven't.

#143 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

One direction was pretty popular among the other comments too :D

------------------------------

She killed the story like someone steps on a bug. Made top news on Oricon and Yahoo based on her views on the matter. Lots of tweets and buzz. 

..end of things?

There are concerns that her strong response will bring problems for other members if they would face similar gossip. The staff told her to just let it pass but she chose to face it anyways, what is the best way to counter gissip after this. If you can't deny it, does that mean that you are guilty... hmm.

Anyways...

h5Sey60.jpg

OMG I forgot what I was talking about. 

#144 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Guess overall Captains of the 48 groups are extra-sensitive to bullshit. XD

#145 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

I liked her response, I feel like there's nothing to worry about now.

^^lol, I saw that this morning. Too cute, now I really cant fault her :P

h_obanner.jpg

#146 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:04 AM

So, I missed the 1 year anniversary of her cutting off her long, beautiful hair by a week or so. A new haircut that got a very possitive response and attention grew even more. The amount of people that started to use the word cute to describe Sayanee increased considerably after this :D

Maybe I was a bit sceptical at first :lol:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She will aparantly get a 2 hour special on NHK BS Premium channel. Yamamoto no Kyuujitsu will be aired 9/14.

Her day off is packed with more work it seems.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

dsS35ME.jpgyuwk906.jpg

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

WTF is this :lol:

jFLvP2D.jpg

#147 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:56 PM

^ the second photo is hilarious.

__

thought at first I couldn't accept it, she really looks awesome with short hair!! <3

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

#148 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Sayanee and Nana are going to appear regularly as cast for Yomiuri TV's new TV show Wakeari Redzone.

It is said that during the press event for the show Sayanee revealed that Tanigawa Airi often performs without underwear and uses bandaids instead...

depositphotos_3413341-Band-aid.jpg

o.O

EDIT: hmm, I bet this must have been a shady translation maybe. Perhaps she meant "bandages", I feel it in my gut.

First picts from the shooting.

49b65447.jpg

00167b55.jpg

bc60ee1c.jpg

76a2875d.jpg

29f5d496.jpg

7235325b.jpg

2fc9abe6.jpg

Sayanee and Nana are to alternate weekly.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#149 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

She got some unconventional methods to promote Airi, similar details were revealed on a Mujack episode :D I bet people that didn't know much about Airi but read this got some excuse to google her name.

This program is a late night show that will be broadcasted on two networks and start:

Nihon TV: 10/3 26:14

Yomiuri TV: 10/4 26:33 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It is a week old by now so I've had time to watch it enough times to confirm that I like it :D

#150 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

Apparently Sayanee wanted to go to Universal Studios Japan with some NMB girls but got turned down. She spent the day at home.

Also went to adopt a dog! (Not sure if she did that today or yesterday don't know if Japan already reached *tomorrow*...)

She will receive the doggy next October so no pics 'till then, nor any mention of breed. However, it is known that it is a "she". She chose the dog after having a hard time, went by instinct for the choosing as she couldn't make her mind.

Posted Image

#151 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Big announcement!

The dog got a name after a long discussion among the involved owners :D The name of this beast will be revealed today with a barrage of pictures.

I want to be pleasantly surprised but it will probably be another tiny little dog. At least go for something medium sized please.

#152 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

So, about the doggy...

https://plus.google....sts/79aK22r74mL

i rewatched the Virginity bonus material and got a very disturbing Chucky moment.

w5PVsi8.jpg

#153 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Shuri-jou!

#154 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#155 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

dsIC8mp.jpg

She uploaded this picture today, revealing her two new piercings. Also added that she had five since before. 

I personally like it and shouldn't be that surprising if you know a little about her past but let's point out that her antis still hates her :D

#156 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

Sayanee felt off the stage during lesson (I don't know where the clip from what show)

http://migikata48.tu...ost/65151311137

#157 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

On a slightly related note: I'm always scared for the girls when they have to dance on this high floating and rather unstable platforms during the big concerts (one reason why I don't enjoy the big concerts really). One wrong step and you have a disaster.

signature3.png

#158 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Yeah, that 3rd Anniversary platform from NMB's concert was bouncing all the time while the members were BENEATH the freaking platform. I don't give three sh@ts about how much of a bunch of engineering experts they may believe they are to think that this are safe situations, I don't give three sh@ts about people who boast their confidence in what they build and create, the safety and well being of a member matters, not how well they think they are doing things DOESN'T matter.

I couldn't shake the thought of that stupid platform falling over the members bellow, and that performance pisses me off each time I see it.

Same goes for the "BIRD" performance with Takamina, Churi and Sayanee where they were lifted with strings. Those things are so unnecessary and girls are so stiff (although doing their best) to make a compelling performance. These stunts are unnecessary and aren't worth it.

I agree 100%.

Posted Image

#159 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Exactly. The other thing I don't like is a long/high stairway like in that NMB 3rd anniversary concert. If you slip it is a long way down.

#160 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Accidents have happened before: Tsuji of H!P fame fell off a platform stage once, and twisted/broke her ankle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users