• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#21 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:01 AM

AKB management must really don't care about the shameless rip-off... unless they are actually part of akb which at this point won't really surprise if this was true.

They are not under the same management.

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#22 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

About Irori leaving H!P, actually, there's a bunch of eggs who kinda just up and disappeared. LOL Irori Maeda being one of them... Though now we know what she's up to, before news about this group and her surfaced, she was just like the rest of the eggs we know absolutely nothing about. Those eggs, by the way, would be all the eggs besides the currently confirmed 9 (Saho, Kaneko, Takeuchi, Miaymoto, Katsuta, Takagi, Tanabe, Nagasawa, Kudou) who were not announced to be part of a new group, or finished with their training. Precisely because of this, we, the fans, unfortunately don't know what happened with them...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#23 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

^ Wait, all those eggs aren't eggs anymore?! :o
I don't look into the eggs very much, but man, this is just ridiculous! (I always wanted Akari in MM :sob: ) All that talent, just to disappear.
But good for Irori! If this is what she wants, I'm glad to see she's going for it!
To be honest, even before I read any of the comments or anything about this group, I looked at the pictures and thought "Wow, a lot of these girls look just like cafe maids!" And that seems to be part of the concept. AKB48 + maids + dating simulation game = AKBN0 ? :lol:

By the way, who is the leader (is there a leader)? My guess is Akane (the 27 year old) or Kasumi (the one that looks like Nakky from C-ute) based on watching one video. :lol:

#24 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

I dont think they have a leader role in AKBN0,
and if they do, It's probably Ai Akane, seeing shes the oldest~

New AKBNGO!

106zyo0.jpg

#25 CathyRingo

CathyRingo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

AKBN0 = FAIL.

Simple as, blatantly copied AKB48. So in my opinion, it has to fail.
Just don't want these girls talents to be flamed by AKB wotas? :bad:

#26 PockyQueen

PockyQueen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:59 AM

I dont think they have a leader role in AKBN0,
and if they do, It's probably Ai Akane, seeing shes the oldest~

New AKBNGO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_n2CjIipos&feature=feedu

wow, AKBNGO is nothing like AKBINGO,
what was the point of cutting lettuce?

btw, who's the girl in this video? (sorry, i'm not familiar with members yet)

#27 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:05 AM

btw, who's the girl in this video? (sorry, i'm not familiar with members yet)

Her name is Ena Kawano. (河野絵奈)

106zyo0.jpg

#28 NeedMoreBuono!

NeedMoreBuono!

♪♫♡♡♫♡♡♡♪♫♡

• Senpai
  • 854 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:04 AM

Don't they have trademark laws in Japan? Or is this some kind of joke or parody?

#29 innocence

innocence

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:06 AM

Wow, interesting ^^;; I'm curious to see what kind of songs they will release, and how would the whole "dating their fans" thing work.

Not sure if I'll be a fan of them though, but I suppose these gimmicks DO draw people's attention!

Love Koharu Forever and Always! Voted Kusumi Koharu's Greatest Fan 2011!
Posted Image
Koharu photo collection: 1537 (L) + 126 (Postcard) + 115 (2L) + 13 (Polaroids) + 1 (A5) + 1 (A4) + 3 (Trading Card sized) = 1796 photos
See my mini shop to buy some nice H!P goods! Also swapping for anything Koharu~

#30 Medusa

Medusa

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

boo! there are many name can be used but why AKB?
even Mariah Carey joined the group, I will not support it.

#31 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:05 PM

http://www.tenkai-ja...p-akbn-0-debut/

There are nine members at the moment (one of them has already retired) as the First Generation of the group.

The name of the group “AKBN 0″ is from ”Akabane”(/赤羽),which is a town in Tokyo,as the group is based on that area. And “0″ (zero) means “starting the idol project with no budget”. Actually, each member has to make money for the project by selling her personal goods via Yahoo Auction and its tickets of concerts and others. The requirement of passing of the final stage of the audition of the First Generation was to sell their personal items via Yahoo at 20,000 or more yen(about $130, €180), which, fortunately,everyone of the nine members was able to meet and led to their debut.

Yet, just after the happy debut, AKBN0 was assigned “the first ordeal to continue the career”, which was “a member has to sell the tickets of the event for fans in Shibuya summing up 50,000 yen or more”. If a memeber could not meet the amount of the sales, then such a member immediately would have been forced to retire.

Fortunaletly again, all the members finally met the condition and are now allowed to keep doing the project’s activities. The said event in Shibuya was held on Aug. 15th, which included mini live consert, talk show, audiences’s shake-hands and taking photos together with the members ,and even “short dates” with them. Every auidience could have a date with a member for 30 minutes at 10,000 yen !

Unlike ordinary female idol groups, the policy of AKBN0 is “You can go see and touch and date with members ! ” . The members have to keep making money with their own hands to continue their career until they achieve the goal of performing at the “Kohaku Utagassen”(/紅白歌合戦、The Year End Singing Program of White and Red Teams on the new years eve, that I wrote about here before .) . Though AKBN0 has nothing to do with AKB48 or any other existing idol groups, some members had applied for auditions of those existing groups before they were chosen members of AKBN0. Therefore, the members are energetically making efforts to be well-known and popular overwhelming other young female idol groups.

At the moment, AKBN0 is recruiting new members through an audition of the “Third Generation” at its said official website.

The bold ones means = :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#32 Tyzer

Tyzer

♥Kaori & Sayu♥

• Senpai
  • 4277 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

I find this quite interesting but I don't think ripping off a popular girl group is the best start. I already hate them because of this.
But since Maeda Irori is in it, I might stay and see where this group goes

rdLAFtW.png
♥ 飯田圭織 | 道重さゆみ | 高地優吾 | 伊野尾慧 | 中村優一 | 瀬戸康史 | 篠田麻里子 | 小嶋陽菜 ♥
 Graphics - Tumblr - Livejournal - Set by Me

#33 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:11 PM

How are they allowed to do this? It seems like such a poorly thought out idea anyway. Yeah, the name and all the "tributes" to AKB will get them some initial attention but it's not likely to be good attention. It seems like they're bringing new innovations of their own, they should be confident enough to go forward as their own thing. It could work out well given the current idol boom, if not for all of the obvious ripping off they're doing. Seems like a waste of investor's money to be doing things that will actively push prospective fans away.

I'm surprised the egg left for this. She's so young, surely she would've ended up doing a lot more with the company if she had just stuck it out.

#34 Medusa

Medusa

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

How are they allowed to do this? It seems like such a poorly thought out idea anyway. Yeah, the name and all the "tributes" to AKB will get them some initial attention but it's not likely to be good attention. It seems like they're bringing new innovations of their own, they should be confident enough to go forward as their own thing. It could work out well given the current idol boom, if not for all of the obvious ripping off they're doing. Seems like a waste of investor's money to be doing things that will actively push prospective fans away.

I'm surprised the egg left for this. She's so young, surely she would've ended up doing a lot more with the company if she had just stuck it out.

Agree!
Name,Logo (font,colors,etc) even WEBSITE! (sigh!) this is not innovations at all.
This is like Plagiarism.

#35 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:33 AM

Searching around on the official website, I found something interesting

http://akbn.tv/idol.html

"モーニング娘。を脱退、卒業、解雇された方、
AKB48を脱退、卒業、解雇された方、
アイドリング!!!を脱退、卒業、解雇された方、
ハロープロジェクトを脱退、卒業、解雇された方、
などなど大歓迎。
ここでもう一度夢を見ましょう。
もしあなたのまわりで上記に該当する人がいたら、
このオーディションを受けるように強く勧めて下さい。

過去アイドルオーディションに落ちた方大歓迎!

モーニング娘のオーディションに落ちた方、
ハロープロジェクトのオーディションに落ちた方、
AKB48のオーディションに落ちた方、
アイドリング!!!のオーディションに落ちた方、
国民的美少女コンテストに落ちた方、
ホリプロスカウトキャラバンに落ちた方、
などなど大歓迎。
ここでリベンジしましょう。"

Briefly, This is saying if you have failed auditions or graduated from Morning Musume, AKB48, Idoling!!!, or Hello Project, then audition.
at the end, It mentions something about "revenge"

106zyo0.jpg

#36 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:27 AM

^
In Japanese "revenge" means second try. Like you lost a game, and you want "revenge" by trying again and winning the next time.
So it's saying something like "Let's try this again!"
Hmm...I don't know how to say it in English well...

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#37 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:22 AM

I understand now why Irorin joined this group because she failed the 9th generation audition.

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#38 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:56 PM

While she probably auditioned, we don't know this 100% for a fact.
Besides, she may have left before that, it's hard to know 100% for sure.
She wasn't at the 2011 winter concert, and not even Mizuki knew if she got in or not until then.
There is a chance that Irori just left before the auditions, or maybe she didn't even try out.
We don't know for sure yet, and we might never.

Anyway, even if she did audition, I'm sure there were more than two people from eggs who tried out. I don't see any other eggs leaving H!P to join AKBN0. Though of course, maybe Irori has a different mindset. But really, it's not something we can know for sure... We can make educated guesses, but without proof you can't really say.

But I don't know if I like the idea of setting up an idol group for people who failed auditions or left groups or anything like that. I think if they want girls like that, just personally invite them. It just doesn't sit right for some reason.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#39 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

^ Well, you can't just let girls who failed previous auditions in the group... what if there were good reasons they failed?

But inviting the ones who failed auditions for other Idol groups is a smart idea... just look at how many girls who failed the H!P auditions ended up in AKB48!

Spoiler

#40 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:16 PM

Minegishi Minami auditioned for H!P Kids, became 1st gen AKB48 member - part of Team A. Later moved to Team K, and also in sub-unit No Sleeves.
Noro Kayo auditioned for MM, became 2nd gen AKB48 member - part of Team K. Later moved to SDN48, which she is captain of now.
Umeda Ayaka auditioned for MM, became 2nd gen AKB48 member - part of Team K. Now also in sub-unit DiVA.
Kashiwagi Yuki auditioned for MM, became 3rd gen AKB48 member - part of Team B. Now also in sub-unit French Kiss.
Sato Sumire auditioned for MM, became 7th gen AKB48 member - part of Team B. Also was in Natto Angels Z unit.

Airin and Momona of SKE48 also auditioned, whether it was MM or C-ute/Berryz I cannot recall, but they're in SKE48 now as said. If I've forgotten about someone, I apologize.

Momoiro Clover's Takai Tsukina left Momoiro Clover, to become part of SKE48, which she later graduated from.

Yamada Nana (formerly Nakayama Nana), was part of H!P unit SI☆NA, which she left - then went to school - and later auditioned for NMB48. Is a 1st gen member and part of Team N.

These things are fairly common practice, as girls have a dream which they want to follow, and that's that of becoming an idol. "Where" isn't necessarily as important.

So I have nothing against that, it's just that AKBN0's way of behaving in nearly every aspect seems too in your face, and too cheap as a whole however. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users