• Please log in to reply
299 replies to this topic

#1 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

N Zero is an Idol group, from Akabane, Japan. They debuted under the name "AKBN 0" but changed their name in August 2012 to N Zero.
The 0, or Zero in their name means they're starting from scratch, with no budget, into the idol world.
each member earns money for the group.
Their concept is "Fundraising idol group that you can meet, be sensible, and be able to date"
(Fans can pay for a 30-minute talk-session with a member to get to know them)

So far, they have 4 original songs.

First Single: 大好きだよ (Daisukida yo)
Second Single: Gomen ne, My Way
Third Single: Junjou Satellite
Fourth Single: Lets Get All!
(Under the new name, N Zero)

There are 10 full members in the group currently, and 9 ''Apprentices'' each girl has their own blog.
2nd Generation
Manaka Ayase blog
Kotono Yoshikawa blog
3rd Generation
Ayami Kaga blog
4th Generation
Yasuhara Mei blog
6th generation
Riho Shiina blog
7th Generation
Risa Takayama blog
Luna Yoshizawa blog
8th Generation
Mion Akamatsu blog
(Also is a talent in Alice Project http://www.alice-pro...z/talent?id=103 )
9th generation
Riko Yonezawa blog
Ramu Inaba blog

10th generation -- (Raw) Apprentices *Not Full Members*
Amano Mimi 天野みみ blog
Itabashi Yumi 板橋優美 blog
Katou Yurina 加藤佑里菜 blog
Kuchiki Wakana 朽木若菜 blog
Komatsu Mayu 小松まゆ blog
Sakurai Haruna 桜井はるな blog
Hasegawa Mei 長谷川芽依 blog
Matsumoto Miyako 松本 都 blog 1 blog 2 (Also an actress, and wrestler.)
Yamada Honoka 山田ほのか blog

The apprentices are basically trainees, hoping to become full members.
(If I have some names incorrect, please tell me! ^_^ )

Maeda Irori, former Hello Project Kenshuusei member, was a past member of this group.
She sang in Gomen ne, My Way and Junjou Satellite. (also in the PVs)

Latest Release: Lets Get All!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5YfhGDhkBc

Official Website:
http://akbn.tv/

Official Ameblo blog:
http://ameblo.jp/akbn0/

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#2 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

LOL We have a topic for this now. XD
Somehow I find it funny... =P
But you know, as long as a former H!P Egg is supposedly going to join this group, I mean, it kinda needs a topic. XD Hahaha...

At least now we have a place to talk about them.

...But I wonder, does Akimoto know of this group? What does he think of the whole concept? =/ Gotta wonder...

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#3 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 11:38 PM

Wow. At least they could try to be original.
They even went as far as to copy AKBINGO! to AKBNG0! :noo:

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#4 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:51 PM

This requires some researching! Who are the members? *When I first saw the title I thought it was some anti-AKB48 subject*

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#5 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:58 PM

AKBN0 as a concept is disappointing for the following reasons:

Instead of being creative and making a new idol unit like Akimoto did with AKB48, or what FujiTV and creator of Idoling!!! did, or what Momoiro Clover is, and many others - they blatantly ripped off naming structure of AKB48, they ripped off their font, they have done the same with their TV show, and so on. In addition they are going outside of what is known as the so called idol-rules, and seems to allow fans to date members. Now, whether this is a sort of "date" as you have with a maid in a maid cafe, ie., not really a date but just some other manifestation of fan service, or a legit date, remains to be seen, but still, it's a bit too far.

I know that breaking through in the Japanese idol market is incredibly challenging, but trying to achieve success based on ripping off others is a little bit cheap. Therefore I am not really supportive of this group.

#6 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:58 PM

This requires some researching! Who are the members? *When I first saw the title I thought it was some anti-AKB48 subject*

Yes, It is obvious AKBN0 is a "rip-off" of AKB48,

Watching AKBNGO and other clips of them,
The girls in the group seem to be nice, it would be a shame for them to not get far in the idol business.

Now that Irori Maeda, a former Hello Project and Hello Pro Egg girl has joined, we should atleast try to show some support, for her.

106zyo0.jpg

#7 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:18 AM

OMG I knew those outfits were familiar! Totally ripped off AKB48. LOL

The only reason I have even the slightest interest in AKBN0 is because of Irorin~ Otherwise I'd be like, to hell with this.
But because I'm an Irorin fan I want to try to support her at least a little, even if that just means following the group...

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#8 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:03 AM

AKBN0 as a concept is disappointing for the following reasons:

Instead of being creative and making a new idol unit like Akimoto did with AKB48, or what FujiTV and creator of Idoling!!! did, or what Momoiro Clover is, and many others - they blatantly ripped off naming structure of AKB48, they ripped off their font, they have done the same with their TV show, and so on. In addition they are going outside of what is known as the so called idol-rules, and seems to allow fans to date members. Now, whether this is a sort of "date" as you have with a maid in a maid cafe, ie., not really a date but just some other manifestation of fan service, or a legit date, remains to be seen, but still, it's a bit too far.

I know that breaking through in the Japanese idol market is incredibly challenging, but trying to achieve success based on ripping off others is a little bit cheap. Therefore I am not really supportive of this group.

I agree that they should've gone for an original concept... but from a business standpoint, I find this group very interesting and am kind of intrigued to see how they'll do in the Idol market!

AKB48 made a smart move when they ramped up the sexy a bit from what Hello!Project gives, they carved away some of the H!P Wota fanbase that was either wanting "more" or just something new. Giving fans what other Idol groups weren't, allowed them to find their place in the market and they've done a really good job of spreading that initial niche group into wider appeal among other demographics. Even I checked out their PV when I heard of an Idol group showing "pantsu"! :P

However, with this new group, it seems they're ready to kick things up to a whole 'nother level giving fans "unprecedented" access to something they've not had before.... the actual chance to "date" their Idol!
Given the long held traditiona Idol/Wota relationship, it will be interesting to see how this goes over.
It could potentially blow up in their faces with the Wota rejecting them for not holding to the traditional Idol code of "no dating" and seeing the girls as nothing more than glorified "hostesses"...... or it could turn out to be a big success with the Wota buying more and more merchandise in an effort to please their chosen girl.
Hell, if they're smart, the managers will set up some kind of point system based on the amount spent on merchandise for various "extras"..... no, not those kind of "extras"!! :P

As for the copying though..... my guess is that they're going for casual or new fans of AKB48 who aren't all that familiar with all the girls or shows AKB48 does and hoping to get them tuning in and getting them hooked.
As much as it is being cheap and unoriginal... it's kind of a smart idea too! ^_^

#9 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:46 AM

Just a little thing: this group is an ‘ironic’ take on idol music. So they are taking these elements of a culture that they think is rubbish and making them grotesque for everybody to laugh about. But also they are trying to cash in, in the process. The thing is that when you are trying to be ‘ironic’ about how rubbish some culture is, you never end, there is no other point that just making this, that at the end of the day is as rubbish as what it was supposed to critique.

#10 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:15 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Not Irorin!! I don't want to support this group but I like Irorin a lot D:

Btw I think I should point out that the group name is read AKBN Zero, Not AKB "No"

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#11 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:19 AM

For some reason, I feel a little bit woozy at the thought that Irori Maeda left to join this AKB rip-off, even if I didn't really like her...
But hey, she probably gets more attention in it then in the eggs, and if this is what she wants to do, then I hope her fans will support her! :)

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#12 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Not Irorin!! I don't want to support this group but I like Irorin a lot D:

If you're a fan of Irori Maeda, you should support her decision :good:

Here's the AKBNGO! video introducing Maeda + her audition for AKBN0:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmRdVH3KIRQ
She seems happy, and thats all that really matters.

Spoiler

106zyo0.jpg

#13 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

If you're a fan of Irori Maeda, you should support her decision :good:

Well I like her a lot, but I don't really follow her. But now that she's actually doing something I might.
But if I do end up following this group as a whole, it will be because they have good songs, otherwise I will just follow Irorin individually, and not care about about the others -_-

Irori reminds of Mayuyu~

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#14 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:16 AM

Irori reminds of Mayuyu~

Ya know, I never noticed it before, but now I can see what you're saying! Maybe it's in the mouth and the eyes? I'm not sure, but their head shapes are sort of different, right? That's probably what made me think that they didn't look alike.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#15 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:31 AM

I think it's her eyes

106zyo0.jpg

#16 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:50 AM

One of the girls has a gun...? =O

Well anyway this video has some nice intros of the girls so I figure I'll post it. LOL

VMAYe.png

#17 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

One of the girls has a gun...? =O

Well anyway this video has some nice intros of the girls so I figure I'll post it. LOL

That would be, now former member, Momo Sakuragi
She often carried around a toy gun

like here~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oXioVI1RC4
1:15~

106zyo0.jpg

#18 PockyQueen

PockyQueen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:44 AM

I hope they make songs, i think im beginning to like them.

i got a question though, why did hello!project let Irorin go just like that?

#19 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

I hope they make songs, i think im beginning to like them.

i got a question though, why did hello!project let Irorin go just like that?

They probably will make songs, but for now, they are singing covers.
As for Maeda leaving, No one knows, Maeda did not have a planned Egg graduation, and it wasn't announced that Maeda was leaving.
I am guessing she just begged Tsunku and Hello Project to let her go.

Normally, when someone leaves Hello Project, unannounced, its usually due to the person quitting.

106zyo0.jpg

#20 shura-kun

shura-kun

Afilia Knight

• Senpai
  • 2661 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:55 AM

AKB management must really don't care about the shameless rip-off... unless they are actually part of akb which at this point won't really surprise if this was true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users