Photo

FFVII: Advent Children

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#41 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 11:31 AM

erm .. Final Fantasy VII cd .. 3,000 yen
release Sep 28th 2005

dvd limited edition 4,800 yen
dvd regular edition 4,800 yen
release Sep 14th 2005 XD
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#42 nilay

nilay

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:59 PM

so like this film rawked my sawks
wot did u peeps thik of it? XP
Ai Chan Fanboy
Posted Image

#43 sapi

sapi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 09:50 PM

ATLAST i can post now my god this movie is awsome i mean wow im outta words and for all of u guys who want to play the game again trust me u wont finish it this time i've tried it even on pc the grapic is really2 bad
maybe its becoz i've been playing too much pc and ps2 game

#44 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 11:52 PM

For those who played the European or US versino of FF7, when Sid says "THE new version of the Seirra" to us its the Highwind. Some odd reason they changed the name when translating it for some stupid reason, like the classic mix up of Street Fighter characters

M.Bison = Vega
Vega = M.Bison

:blush: :blush: watched the movie 4 tiem still in love with it :blush:
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#45 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:46 AM

I've watched it a few times myself. Some of those fight scenes are so greatly animated I watch them in slow-mo :blush:

BTW One little correction Aco, US Vega was called Balrog in Japan. And US Balrog was M.Bison. :blush: Sorry Street Fighter is my favorite game(s) of all time.

Posted Image

#46 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:40 AM

Aerith is cute.

#47 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:08 PM

RPG hardcorefans huh...

M.Bison = Vega
Vega = M.Bison

Yeah,i'm confused with the mix too until i arguing with people,"Vega is the one using police cap!"

#48 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:23 PM

One thing I like about final fantasy is that square makes AB types like Cloud the heroes instead of villians(Villain is the common role for an AB bloodtype character). This has a very special meaning for me because Aibon is an AB bloodtype.
I grew up playing final fantasies. I love the games. And I love FFVII! I can't wait to see this movie!
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#49 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 09:34 PM

My friend runs a Game Stop and he just told me the US version was pushed back to January 11th. :lol: Which makes me think they are dubbing it.

Posted Image

#50 jarkza

jarkza

~_~

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 07:23 PM

The movie was great... there were 2 things I missed though.

1) More fights

2) Longer movie

Best part of it?
There was no special part that would've been better than the others... it was just soooo great. Nanaki's voice scared me though... I had always thought his voice was a bit older... about 100 years older or so. Cait Sith (aka Cat Shit) was as stupid as I though it would be x_x didn't like it in the game neither
and btw... Yuffie was cute :lol:

#51 maikosaiko

maikosaiko

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 10:17 PM

just watched FF7 yesterday, and one word i have to say; WoW.
battling scenes were absolutely stunning... like jarka mentioned,
i just wished they made more, longer battle scenes in the movie.
great movie even if you're not really a big FF fan.. i think.
ZONE gave me the strength and energy to my life... they're just like vitamins.
Posted Image

#52 bonta kun

bonta kun

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 10:59 PM

ya! buy it nomatterwhat. and the psp-ver aswell x_x
Btw, I don't think I know all the facts about the psp version  :lol: it's a game, right? Like the original? Only better? oo oo I hope so  XD

The psp version is the same thing as the DVD, only its for the psp, which uses the UMD or wutever disc. It's not going to be a remake of the original game.
Although I hear that they're thinking of remaking it for the upcoming PS3 (I was kinda hoping that they'll remake the FF7 game as another cg movie as well). XD

I think FF7:AC comes out in the US on Nov. 27th if I'm not mistaken. At least, thats when I should expect it to be shipped at my work place.

The music was one of the best part of the movie. The soft music combined w/ all the intense action. Genius! ^^

#53 xkadaj

xkadaj

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 12:49 AM

I watched the movie and the OVA "Last Orders"..one word to descript: "PERFECT"Posted Image

beautiful graphics and sound... i'm.. kadaj :lol:
Posted Image

#54 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:47 AM

jus finished dl Last order, its pretty good :good:

#55 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 12:55 PM

yep, we now see why Zack is a 1st class soldier, and his abilities how amazing he was.

that was a great ova, sad as all best things have to come to a end, i think this will be it for the ff7 animes. ^^; we can only hope
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#56 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:34 AM

my brother was so excited about this movie. hes a hardcore final fantasy. in my opinion, final fantasy is not the greatest rpg game. it seriously started going downhill when part 8 came out. heck, i didnt beat final fantasy 7 cuz it got boring half way. anyways, i just watched the movie, and i must say, it was crap. the only 2 things i liked about this movie

1. the graphics are gorgeous
2. tifa and yufie...tifa...tifa

they seriously overdone the action scenes in my opinion. plus there were so many gay moments, like the part when all the characters were giving cloud a boost to kill the summon. and the way sephroith dies is just beyond lame. i also found the humor in this movie to be lame. the music couldve been better.

#57 wildstarr

wildstarr

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:17 PM

^Well it kinda makes sense, if you didn't like the game you probably wont like the movie. And on the other hand, if you loved the game you also loved the movie.

I obviously loved it. As my avatar shows.

Posted Image

#58 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 05:12 PM

Got some Swedish subs for it, so at last I can watch it! (And understand what's happening) yay. :w00t:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#59 miyu604

miyu604

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:28 PM

all i can say is that i love seeing a computer animated Cloud that is so lifelike :w00t:

#60 Gloworm

Gloworm

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 04:18 PM

Love this movie too... Can't get enough of it :good: Story was kinda off the wall, but it's FF7 and that pretty much outwieghed the story factor IMO. The Last Order was nice too. Better story, good animation... It just kinda makes me sad though that it won't be an actual series. I first saw it and I was like "They're making an anime!?!?" I quickly realized how dumb I was to even think that -_- Oh well, one can dream :lol:
"Why do you fill my brain with hurting?!" -Jayce Wilder