Photo

FFVII: Advent Children

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
176 replies to this topic

#1 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 12:59 AM

Posted Image
OMG it's good. i mean..... the graphic

just downloaded the movie and subtitle. haven't watch yet. but i cap a random pic.

#2 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:27 AM

^^; Wow. I've sure have heard talk about this one. That screen looks great! Watch it a.s.a.p and then be sure to post a looong review here ok?
I hope this on come to the cinema where I live! :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#3 Spitfire

Spitfire

Operation Spitfire!!! Commence~

• Senpai
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:50 AM

its out already.. :lol:
i heard it won't be released by 14th this month...
anyways.. ^^;
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:54 AM

Tifa's body still the same shape as in the game. :lol: All cloud gang still appear in the movie.

#5 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:14 AM

oooooh can't wait! Some friends and I are having a gathering for this movie tomorrow.

One thing I heard is the only movie theater screening of this is in Japan. It is straight to DVD here in the US.

All cloud gang still appear in the movie.

Wait is Red XIII in there? I havn't seen him in any trailer.

He was my favorite character! :lol:

Posted Image

#6 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:17 AM

Heh, I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm still downloading it to check it out. I hope it's good :lol:

#7 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:21 AM

Tifa is cool ... Dolphin punch woo hoo
the tifa here seems to be much taller than the Tifa in the game...But Tifa in the game is endowed with bigger erm you know where.
From the trailer this shows seems good. Hope it is nice :lol:

#8 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 02:28 PM

Posted Image
Review: spoiler

overally this movie is quite nice. but then too many hand to hand close combat makes your eye hurts.

everyone is back including Aerith and Sephiroth. Rufus and gang now become good guy LMAO.

Basically the story just saying some crazy "soldier" ppl same trait as Cloud and Sephiroth wants to continue the Jenova madness...... and it's explain a little after effect after the disaster of FFVII game.

too bad there is no chocobo.

FFVII gang is my 2nd fav. FFX Tidus, Yuna and others are my fav. :lol:� FFVI gang is good too. FFX-2 basically no gang. FFVIII is just 1 group of annoying brats.� :(

the rest i dunno

my fav part:
1. Tifa vs bad guy
2. 7 VS 1: Cloud and gang VS the Summon Creature.

#9 Spades

Spades

JAV

• Senpai
  • 330 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 03:42 PM

i jus finish watchin yesterday n it sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :lol: :( two thumbs up

#10 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:33 PM

I think mine favourite was FF7 gang....Barret and Tifa,Red 13 were cool characters...
As for FF10 gang....Yuna Auron and Waka are very cool though i dont like Tidus was being too whinner..having seem people like cloud and Squall i cant too impressed with Tidus

#11 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:29 PM

i watched it :( just pureeee............... astonished by the gfx, soo touching soo great, probs the best movie i've seen ........ Ever. the pace of the movie theres not time wasting or anything all of it is perfect (unless u haven't played FF7, then ur abit unlucky and not knowing what on earth is happening)

and COMPARING the fights to the trailers, the fights has ! 100times more *WOW factor* to them.

and Clouds sword is tooooo stylish! i had to watch it again to pay attentino to the x amount of bxxdxs there were.

A MUST WATCH AND BUY!! ! ! !! ! ! :lol: :S
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#12 Ruroshin

Ruroshin

7th gen member

• Uploader
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 12:02 AM

well the story seem rather pointless but the visual were nice and good to see the FFVII gang again, its my favourite FF game.

#13 maikosaiko

maikosaiko

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 12:34 AM

i recall when G4 TV doing a report on this movie (for UMD release). they showed about 5 minutes of clips, and i was awed...must check Pbay or something.. thanks ! :lol:
ZONE gave me the strength and energy to my life... they're just like vitamins.
Posted Image

#14 Spitfire

Spitfire

Operation Spitfire!!! Commence~

• Senpai
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:59 AM

i heard there's 2eps for ffvii..
is this true?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 05:19 AM

^ no.

maybe the 2 episode u heard already compiled into 1 movie we have here now. this movie is 100 minutes in length.

#16 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 06:50 AM

cool cool .. got to see that :lol:
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#17 isamudyson

isamudyson

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:53 PM

just watched it yest without the subtitles. very very visually stunning. i Never really played the game so didn't know the whole background of the storyl. It makes me wish this came out instead of the other FF movie thou then no one in the general public will understand the storyline.

also after watching throught the whole thing i want cloud's bike and multifunctional transforming sword heheheh

#18 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 05:12 PM

Some Background Info: SPOILER

1. Rufus and his gang are bad guy in the game. Rufus is the owner of the Shinra company: the company which use the Lifestream as powersource. But he's with Cloud side in the movie, which is a cool thing.

2. Sephiroth: the big boss bad guy of the game. a soldier for Shinra company. but he found out he's a experiment from the Jenova. So he wants to destroy human, destroy the world. (all the white hair guy in the movie can consider his clone)

3. Marlene: Barret's best fren daughter. He is dead so Barret adopt Marlene as his daughter. Live with Tifa.

4. Aerith (the red cloth girl) is the girl Cloud love. But she's killed by Sephiroth. Tifa like Cloud, she and Cloud grow up together, but Cloud choose Aerith instead of Tifa. Poor Tifa.

5. Zack the cool guy beside Aerith. Also dead. He is the best friend of Cloud when they served in Shinra's soldier. He sacrifice himself to save Cloud.

6. The creature summoned by the materia (the shining ball) is Bahamut. The famous creature used in Final Fantasy.

7. There is a doll hold by no name girl in the movie. It's a Final Fantasy symbol too. the name is errr Moogle?

8. The road sign when Cloud bike pass by wrote there Chocobo farm. Chocobo is a huge bird in Final Fantasy. A must have creature in every Final Fantasy game. One of the symbol of FF.

too bad they didn't do the "summon all creature at once" scene in movie. it would be cool tho to see Shiva, Odin, and ... errr dunno to appear at the same time.

It's clear that the movie is made for the FF gamer. Other ppl won't understand a sh*t just by watching this movie. "-_-

#19 maplesyrup

maplesyrup

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 05:16 PM

<IMAGE DELETED>
overally this movie is quite nice. but then too many hand to hand close combat makes your eye hurts.

everyone is back including Aerith and Sephiroth. Rufus and gang now become good guy LMAO.

Basically the story just saying some crazy "soldier" ppl same trait as Cloud and Sephiroth wants to continue the Jenova madness...... and it's explain a little after effect after the disaster of FFVII game.

too bad there is no chocobo.

FFVII gang is my 2nd fav. FFX Tidus, Yuna and others are my fav. :S� FFVI gang is good too. FFX-2 basically no gang. FFVIII is just 1 group of annoying brats.� :D

the rest i dunno

my fav part:
1. Tifa vs bad guy
2. 7 VS 1: Cloud and gang VS the Summon Creature.

spoiler edited

Is that Yuffie in the lower left corner of the snap? Cute! :(

By the way, please warn us first if you're going to give out spoilers. Basic Internet courtesy, right? :lol:

I can't wait to get the US DVD release. I'm getting so tired of waiting for it. I want the action figure of Cloud and Fenrir too but it's so expensive. :D
Posted Image

Best Personal Upload Record - 5060MB+ in 1 day, 15 hours and 5 minutes (with a 5-minute error allowance) - torrent offed at exactly 12:46 AM of September 11, 2005, U.S. Pacific Time

New Best Personal Upload Record - 6290MB+ in 1 day, 15 hours and 45 minutes (with a 6-minute error allowance) - torrent offed between 12:40-12:46 AM of September 25, 2005, U.S. Pacific Time

#20 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 06:30 PM

Hmm....
Did any one notice that the voice actress for Aerith is Sayamoto Maaya ?lol.