• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Does anyone know if episode #6 of "Challenge to Mika!" was the last one? I was somehow expecting that the show would go on for a bit longer. :)

signature3.png

#22 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:24 PM

What's up with Ranran and bananas?

j8mAY4Ym.jpg

43ac9348.jpg

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#23 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

She's always taken flirty pics or stuff like that, pretty much more or less since she first joined. She likes the whole tease-character thing.

#24 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, I suspected as much :) Thanks!

I have recently begun to notice her (since her transfer I guess).

Don't know why I haven't done that before, but I suspect I had placed her as boring, her being a golfer... oh boy, was I wrong >.<

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#25 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:03 PM

Quite wrong :D

#26 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

Ranran interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger and Emilia Clarke, at a Terminator event:

http://s27.postimg.o...dv/0807595b.jpg
http://s27.postimg.o...4j/d0cd52ee.jpg
http://s27.postimg.o...8j/b8262c3e.jpg

http://gyao.yahoo.co...terminator2015/

#27 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:17 AM

SKE48 member Yamauchi Suzuran (山内 鈴蘭) will be leading actress of stage "Makenna Manken!" (負けんな漫研!), the stage will be on Shinjukumura LIVE from 30 October 2015 to 3 November 2015.

Stage "Makenna Manken!" is produced by SOLID STAR, it is their 5th production, the ticket will be available to pre-order at 2 October 2015.

#28 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:42 PM

Scandal: 

http://i.imgur.com/1On1Zz7.jpg

https://postimg.org/image/fbiuo6yyj/

#29 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:06 AM

http://blog.livedoor...s/50059908.html

Watch the linked video of the dude in the article, I dare you :ph34r:

How can she throw her career away for that cringe baby...

#30 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:29 PM

Hmm .. is there a story behind it that will make it more convincing ..?

simply because .. they are all celebs ..
the pic looks very initiated by the guy ..
basically looks just like a celebs guy coming from behind and go "yo lets have a selfie" .. put his hand on her head and she does a peace as post .. and they both give a cute smile .. and snap ..
it just look what you will get from anyone on the streets in Japan .. because I dunno why they are just a natural when it comes to selfies ..

So its just not convincing to me .. really .. just my opinion base on the pic :)

#31 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

it's hardly a celeb, its an ex-johnny's junior member, thats the equivalent of an ex-akb kks lol... 

you're right though about the picture, i'm gonna need a lot more than that to think "ohh she's dating him". it's a little unfair now, so the girls cant even take a photo with a different gender without it being a scandal?

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#32 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:46 PM

The point is he is very unlikely going to get in trouble and very unlikely to be short of guts to just go up to her and "yo .. selfie" compared to the rest of us ..
And Ranran is very unlikely going to just freak out .. and more likely to just do it nicely..

Their age is close and they are media people .. and it does not matter what is the situation ..
Its just very likely to me ..

Basically .. we know all these paparazzi .. if they had a better picture that they can more or less confirm it like them holding hands, hugging, kissing etc .. they will publish it ..
But the lack of substance ..where the best they can do is a selfie which they do not even look that close and Ranran profile pic is just extremely weak ..

If you look at the picture .. he is not touching her body .. and touching a person head is definitely better that putting his hand round her shoulder or waist ..
and if you look at Ranran shoulder and arm .. she is like using her shoulder and arm to shield her body with his .. and if you connect downwards to the rest of their body which we can't see ..
It look like they are like standing pretty far apart .. so it looks just very unconvincing ..

Sorry .. I am just the kind that is very detail when i look at these stuff ..
we can't believe everything they say ..just because they say so .. simply because its their job to cook up a nice story even if they can't get the real scoop ..

#33 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

^as i said, i don't diasgree with you on this photo being too little proof. i too would like to see more "evidence" apart from the photo if possible. but this guy isn't considered a celebrity. he's got the same amount of popularity as say, i popular model of popteen magazine lol. probably less than that If anything, i think they were introduced to each other through some other 48g members and Johnny's boys that also know each other, rather than being a "celebrity approaching another" kinda situation. 

judging from the photo, they definitely know each other enough for him to put his arm on her, however that isn't enough to prove they're dating imo. 

#34 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:30 AM

^ er .. what does popularity got to do with this?
They don't walk around with a popularity bar on their heads ..
Maybe because I use the word "celebs".. then alright .. he is person in the media and in the entertainment industry .. is that better?

and btw .. his arms ain't on her ..his hand is on her head .. and as I said ..
because of that there is no way she is going to like scream and slap him or something .. Its just a playful thing ..
He ain't touching her at any part of her body and Ranran is shielding him away with her shoulder and upper arms ..
That's why I think it is very unconvincing ..

Obviously they know each other .. but it would just take a name, what you do and an "onegaishimasu" for the level of them knowing each other .. in other words mere acquaintance.. for this selfie to happen to me

#35 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

I mentioned popularity because of your comment saying "simply because...they are all celebs". I was merely saying that the guy in the photo, Shingaki Yuto, is hardly a celeb. He never has an official debut within Johnny's, and the closest to a debut he got was being a part of 7 West, a group that did nothing during their tenure. He left the group in 2012 as has been out of the public eye ever since. He gets basically no media attention. What I'm saying is, the reason for this "scandal" isn't because "they are all celebs" like you implied, but because its Suzuran, an SKE member, with an average guy who's past is only being mentioned to make the situation look more dramatic. This is simply another case of 48g members being close with Johnny's junior members and thus being "caught" with them. 

Since we've had girls like Murashige, Naanya and Miki cause havoc with Johnny's Jr boys, i don't think this will be the last of it. At this point i think it would be better for the girls to come out and say "we're just friends" rather than stay silent on it, because that will just allow fans to speculate more and end up with a exaggerated outcome than whats really the case.

#36 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

If Suzuran announces graduation these days then he is definitely her boyfriend and management has gone in damage control in case more provocative pictures come out. The fact she hasnt apologized about it so far makes me think thats the case and they wait for a proper stage where she will announce graduation a la Naanya Miki.
Management is definitely not tolerating scandals of less important members these days. If Murashige's scandal was to happen now I dont think they would tolerate her either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users