• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#41 kurama13

kurama13

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

I'm going to vote paruru for general election this year. Unfortunately,  I have financial problem -_-.

Let's just hope the best for her! ^^

#42 oscarwilde

oscarwilde

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

I will vote for Paruru, too!!!

#43 Lacyrains

Lacyrains

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

">mwwMbmO.jpg?1

Upcoming Photobook

#44 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Shocker. :P

But it'll be cute as long as it isn't filled with awkward/painful shots. Paruru has been improving on her modelling/photo-taking skills, so hopefully there's a good range of photos.

#45 Lacyrains

Lacyrains

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:11 AM

Actually in my mind that is one of her stronger points is modeling/photo shoots. She is a natural at it.

#46 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:15 PM

Oh, yeah, it probably is her strongest ability as an idol (besides her salty charm point). I just meant that she's been getting even better (or maybe I'm just finally noticing how good she is).

Anyways, according to stage48 (I forget their source), the pb is called "Paruru, Komaru." Komaru means something like "to be troubled/worried." So I guess we'll be getting a lot of her worried expressions. :lol: At least it's different from the typical idol pb, though I do think that Paru has a better range than that.

--------------
Here's the cover:
408780688_X_09_MAIN_SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg

with the obi:
408780688_X_09_IN01_SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg

The pb will include a double-sided poster inside.

#47 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Event for her new photobook.

#48 masguas

masguas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

YuiParu could be the next AtsuMina. Just can't wait to see 'em as double center of AKB soon :)

#49 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

I wonder what a duet by them would sound like? 'Cause Yui is pretty good at every style, and Paru is Paru no matter what the style, so it'd be interesting.

Also, if anyone is interested, Morning Berryz (a wordpress blog) has scans up of Paru's photobook. I don't know if it's the full pb, but it's at least most of the pb. And what a pb it is! It's fantastic! There's maybe only five idol photobooks that have ever really impressed me, and this is one of them. 

#50 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

^

You just make me go order one. LOL.

I don't see those scans being posted here. Perhaps you can do the honor. thanks.

#51 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

Here's a link: 

http://morningberryz...スト写真集「ぱるる、困る。」/

Hopefully it works. There's 315 images, so, you know, a lot. If people want, I can ask Morning Berryz if she'll let me put some up on the Picboard.  

#52 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thanks.

Nice nice pictures and lots of them... too much work to save them one by one. 300+ is a lot of pictures of one photobook, perhaps they are also from other scan.

I see some with similar setting with the just posted Young Jump scan. I will let you know when I get my PB what is its content.

#53 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

I've uploaded some to the Picboard, but asked that a mod look at them first (to make sure I'm playing by the rules), so they may not appear right away. No bikini pics, 'cause that's not my thing, but there's so many great pictures anyways that it hardly matters. 

#54 masguas

masguas

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:51 AM

Yui must be tryin' hard to cover Paruru's dance :P

#55 Lacyrains

Lacyrains

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:52 AM

Agree Erin this was a fantastic photo book. Highly recommend to everyone.

#56 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

heh.. this is Paruru... where is this from??

#57 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

^ Looks like something from one of the video games, but I'm not 100% sure. Like bonus footage of Paruru taking pictures.

The title is funny. Is that sexy? The poses are more cute than anything. 

#58 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

I think uploader just gave it the sexy title because she's in a bikini, and there's cleavage. She's got a nice body and all, but the mere presence of a bikini hardly reason enough to call it sexy.

Like you say Erin., this is just cute. Not sexy. At least to me :)

But to answer the question, yes I believe this is from the making of for one of their games.

#59 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:11 AM

I never seen the shot before, then she posed around like in the fashion run or photo shoot.

the uploader looks like not AKB fan, perhaps just random video he/she likes. Ehm, maybe I should bring him/her or that video viewer to the AKB fandom. LOL

I know what I could do...

#60 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

From an interview by Asahi Shinbun:

Paruru: I'm an introvert and shy. I was a really quiet girl in school, preferred spending time at home. I'm really poor at being nice to someone I met for the first time. Fans used to call me Ponkotsu and I don't what they mean by that.  I wanted to be an outgoing person, and give people a better 1st impression. I tried hard to change myself but to no avail. I was sure that I won't pass the audition. But I made it. Why? I started lessons but still was feeling puzzled. I had no experience in dancing and singing. I was slow to pick up and always one of the lasts to leave a studio. That one time, KKS were featured in TV ad. I wasn't included in the ad and wasn't even informed of it. I learned of it from yahoo news. I was shocked. I wanted quit. But as time passed, that feeling gradually disappeared. No matter how busy i was, I went to HS at least one class a day because my parents paid tuition for me, and I hate being treated different. it was after I graduated HS I started enjoying the idol job. Before I knew it I had many juniors, many opportunities to be on TV, magazines. Looking back I think I'm a lucky person. Last year, I won Janken all by scissors. But passing the audition, is luck to begin with. Like here I am talking as AKB48 despite the fact I didn't intend to be an idol, there's no telling what the future holds and so I try not to decide my future. I'm just trying to save money 4 uncertain future. I don't waste money

save bit by bit everyday. I think I'm a pretty realistic person.

http://www.youtube.c...e&v=Na9jGRg4Sh4

(via akbwrapup)

>>>

I wonder is this the related video interview?

I was noticed like 2012 kouhaku there is almost none Paruru shots and then 2013 kouhaku she is everywhere even solo song.

How interesting she didn't want to be in the spotlight (being an idols) which actually she already is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users