• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

Sony Livespire are going to be airing the election
http://music.jp.msn....rticleid=583788

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#62 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

^
Based on the link above.. Does it mean voting hasn't commenced yet? I thought it started months ago.. <_<

#63 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

^ It doesn't start until the single comes out, as there's a card in there telling you where to vote and how to vote.

#64 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

So you still got 5 days (depending on where you live) till the single comes out.

YAY for live broadcast! I don't know why but I always get emotional along with the girls, its like watching my home team win the Super Bowl =P.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#65 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

^
True enough I'm aware the voting's online.. Sheesh.. What are the odds the show's aired on NHK? It's the only Japanese channel I got. Otherwise, any of you know about a live streaming site?

#66 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

^ As always, I'll be relying on some kind soul to upload it to youtube. :P
But based on google's translation of the Sony Livespire article thing, the election is going to be shown only in theatresas a sort of movie, though the AKB48 youtube channel might upload some kind of video/announcement thing of the results.

#67 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

I know for a fact someone will have it uploaded to youtube.

#68 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

^
That is particularly useful information. What kind of search terms would there be if one searches YouTube? Can't wait for 9th June.

#69 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

This was probably mentioned but, I just realized that with Erepyon and Maachan having left, that results in 10,000+ votes (I didn't look up the exact numbers, sorry) which will go to someone else (unless their fans gave up on AKB when they left). That could be enough to shake things up?

Regardless, I don't see the top 10 deviating from normal too much and the lower girls will be practically invisible (unless it's Jurina or someone else they want to push).

Undergirls seems to be kind of unpredictable though. I can see Fresh Lemon or Milky sneaking in there. As long as Shiichan, Umechan, Nattsumii, Haachan and Yuka make it too, I won't be disappointed.

The more I read (different forums and blogs), the more confused I seem to get regarding positions #7-40.

#70 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

I have a feeling something WILL happen with the top 10 this time. I think one or two members might fall off top 10 and be replaced with others.

Anyway, it will be really interesting to see the results later.

#71 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:45 PM

Mhhhh top 10 maybe, but the only things I see changing member wise in the top 10 is Mariko, Mayuyu, Tomochin, Yukirin, and Takamina. I think it will stay consitant with the rest of the members.

That is particularly useful information. What kind of search terms would there be if one searches YouTube? Can't wait for 9th June.

I know that JIJIPress has had coverage for the past two elections, and also some youtube users have recorded it and uploaded it. I typed in the kanji for senbatsu election last time I watched it. Though im not positive they will have the full thing up as soon as it's broadcast.

#72 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Mhhhh top 10 maybe, but the only things I see changing member wise in the top 10 is Mariko, Mayuyu, Tomochin, Yukirin, and Takamina. I think it will stay consitant with the rest of the members.

I know that JIJIPress has had coverage for the past two elections, and also some youtube users have recorded it and uploaded it. I typed in the kanji for senbatsu election last time I watched it. Though im not positive they will have the full thing up as soon as it's broadcast.

Well it doesn't matter if I don't get the coverage. Something stupid I forgot to ask is: When/Where can I find preliminary results on the net? And the actual one too?

With regards to top 10, I know I said it should be fairly the same as last year but somehow.. Things feel kinda ominous. I can expect Jurina and Rena climbing higher, if that counts as one.

#73 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:07 AM

^ If I'm correctly understanding what I read of last years election, there were some kind of updates which indicated how each member was doing (I may be wrong though).
Possibly, there may be updates on the AKB blog here: http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/
Otherwise, personally, I'm relying on this forum and Stage48 for information. Tokyohive will certainly have an article about the results.
As for when, I dunno. I don't know if they reveal the results the day after voting ends (it ends on the 8th), or if they reveal it the minute voting ends. Voting is all done online/by mobile phones, so I assume that the votes are counted electronically rather than manually. (This is the first election where I've been more than a casual fan, so I'm not too sure of all the details.)

And you think Jurina and Rena are gonna climb higher? That would mean a couple of other members getting booted out of top ten (since Jurina came in 10th, and Rena 11th, last year). I can maybe see Sae dropping from the top ten, since last year it was a bit of surprise that she did so well (not that she doesn't deserve it, mind you). But while there will probably be some movement within the top ten, I don't see a large chance of Jurina or Rena climbing much higher. Though I keep getting a weird feeling that Takamina is going to drop (I hope not!), and that Tomochin is gonna come in third.

#74 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:15 AM

^ The closest to real-time results one can get if they aren't in Japan at a movie theater or Budokan will probably be twitter. Who that person(s) updating will be are not yet known though.

I think Rena and Jurina have been helped by their big roles in MG2. As long as Rena beats Jurina, I'll be pleased (unless management does some creative accounting!).

#75 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:25 AM

http://akb48-sousenkyo2011.jp/

Vote by name
http://akb48-sousenk.../voter/name.htm

vote by team
http://akb48-sousenk.../voter/team.htm

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#76 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:48 AM

Ohh Jurina and Rena I think is going to be close, but I think Jurina will come out on top. I'm wondering where the kenkyuusei will place, I really really want Haruu to place decently, but it might just be wishful thinking on my part.

#77 TerryXX

TerryXX

Retired Member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

still no results yet eh? I was hoping they put them up early in the morning so I can get a surprise in the morning :lol:

thanks for those voting links lala, will need them for voting later :P. I seem to be able to access them perfectly fine. that means I won't need to use a proxy right?

#78 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:36 AM

I am not sure if one can vote directly as it is with above links or not, but what I did the previous times I voted, was to install firefox and another add-on, then change some settings in firefox for means of identification. Then I voted.

By the way (from previous election):

For those who don't know how to vote:

Set your iPhone to Japan and vote via iPhone

or

Use your computer via firefox

You'll need to install this add-on: User Agent Switcher 0.7.2 https://addons.mozil...refox/addon/59/

1. Go to tools -> Default user agent -> Edit Agent
2. Select iPhone 3.0 and click Edit
3. Find the text en-us in the "User Agent" Input box and replace it with ja. Click Ok.
4. Select the iPhone 3.0 user agent
5. Go to http://www.akb48-sousenkyo.jp
6. Click the hyperlink. You'll see the CD covers
7. Enter the votecard number and the captcha verification code
8. Select the member's team and name
9. Click vote (the upper button)
10. Fill the demographic questionaire
12. yay, done

(I'm not sure if this years procedure differs from last years. But there it is. Now to wait for my singles to arrive....)

#79 TerryXX

TerryXX

Retired Member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:52 AM

cheers! thanks heaps for that krusha!

#80 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

To add to what Krusha said reguarding the iPhone's:

Those who also have a ipod can use the links lala☆ posted. It will be read as an iPhone and not an iPod. You still have to set you're iPod to Japanese though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users