• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#41 Krusha

Krusha

ちほ~ほち~ちほほち~♪

• Headquarters
  • 7004 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

These posters are made into photo form, which then are released through the CD's - not sure of the edition this year.

Getting ones hands on the posters themselves is much more difficult.

#42 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:30 AM

Am I evil for hoping Atsuko doesn't get #1 again now that news that she's going to be playing the Horikita Maki role in the Hana Kimi retelling? Wonder if this will sway more casual fans or fire up the hardcore fans to vote someone else in as center to be a spoiler.

#43 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

^ It'll probably just increase her popularity, as everything else does. :lol: She's an awesome idol, of course, but she is also probably one of the most heavily promoted idols in all of Japan. So, it wouldn't surprise me if she took the top spot again. Though, it might be Yuko again, or even Tomomi (as she has had quite a bit of promotion this year).

#44 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5920 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:41 PM

^
I'd bet on Atsuko, simply cause of her solo single coming not long after the election, there may be some side effects from promo of the solo single on the election, just my 2 cents though.

#45 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:46 PM

I can see Acchan coming 1st, only because of all the Acchan wota going even more mad with voting this year to ensure that Yuko doesn't win. That said, I can see Yuko fans doing the same sort of thing so I think it could be very close this year.
I really hope Takamina does better but I think there's only so much she can move up. I hope Tomochin gets 3rd though :)

#46 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

^ Yeah, Tomochin has a pretty good chance of coming in third. She and Mariko-sama were fairly neck-in-neck last year, and she's had a ton of promotion, especially with her singles.
Unfortunately, as you say, for Takamina there is only a small chance of moving up. She has a good sized fan-base, but it's probably not a large as the other girls. I just hope she doesn't move down at all. :( She's such a hard worker and an amazing performer!

#47 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

A few of the election videos have been subbed and uploaded!

#48 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:52 PM

I want Takamina to be 3rd, or higher. but being realistic and all I think Acchan will be 1st this year with Yuko really close in 2nd. I also hope that Matsubara gets at least a couple of ranks up, I personally think she has earned it.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#49 Isola-chan

Isola-chan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:05 PM

2. Sayaka will move up to 15th

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE let this be true!!!

#50 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

^^^ Thanks for the link! Shiichan's video is so much funnier now that I know what the signs say! :lol: The times just can't handle her! XD So true!

^^ I also hope that she does well. She has a wonderful stage presence!

^ Yes please!

#51 Lacyrains

Lacyrains

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:51 PM

Well this is getting pretty close whats everyone think about starting predictions????? Say top 5

Ill do mine later tonight after work

#52 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

^ Well most of us already posted our predictions on the previous pages, but I guess I can post mine again (they might of changed now though lol).

1. Acchan
2. Yuko
3. Tomochin/Mariko
4. Takamina (I'm praying for this so bad!)
5. Mayuyu

Now that I found out that 9th gen will be involved, my last vote was going to Matsubara but now.......Shimada has slowly made her way into a member I want to see more of. So my last vote is going to her! That's 10 votes for Takamina and 1 vote for Shimada Haruka from me.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#53 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

^ I think that in 3rd place will be Tomochin, but yeah, Mariko will probably come after that. And I don't know if I said this in my previous post, but I want Takamina to get higher!!! D:
Plus, Sayaka getting higher as well would make my day! :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#54 Lacyrains

Lacyrains

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

Well ill divide mine into two ranks.

What i think will happen
1. Acchan
2. Yuko
3. Tomochin
4. Mariko
5. Mayu

What i want to happen
1. Yuko
2. Yuki
3. Rena M.
4. Mayu
5 Tomo/Acchan

#55 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:38 AM

After all of the promotions, dramas, variety shows, solos, sub-groups, movies, etc...

This is what I think will happen:

1. Acchan
2. Yuko - I think this will be pretty close maybe only 500-1000 votes separating the 2
3. Mariko-sama - She will start the second tier, in terms of vote totals.
4. Tomochin - Even though she has released a solo I think Mariko-sama will be ahead but just barely
5. Mayuyu - I think she will be about 2500 votes short of Tomochin

Rounding out Media Senbatsu:
6. Yukirin 7. Takamina 8. Kojiharu 9. Sae 10.Sasshi 11./12. Double Matsui

Rest of Senbatsu:
13: Kasai 14. Akicha 15. Sayaka 16. Miichan 17. Kitarie 18. Rabutan 19. Harugon 20. Amina 21. Sayanee (Sleeper pick :whistle: )

Undergirls
22. Myao 23. Mocchi 24. Yui 25. Moeno 26. Yukachan

In some order after that:
Nacchan, Harunyan, Oya Masana, Komori, Suuchan, Takayanagi, Umechan, Reinyan, Kumin

Last bunch in:
Miruki, Kanon, Fresh lemon, Furukawa Airi, AKB kks/Matsubara (can't decide on the last one)

#56 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

I can see Yamamoto Sayaka and lovetan being second line senbatsu (I'm hoping Nacchan does too)
Amina looks like she will be in media senbatsu

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#57 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

After all of the promotions, dramas, variety shows, solos, sub-groups, movies, etc...

1. Acchan
2. Yuko - I think this will be pretty close maybe only 500-1000 votes separating the 2
3. Mariko-sama - She will start the second tier, in terms of vote totals.
4. Tomochin - Even though she has released a solo I think Mariko-sama will be ahead but just barely
5. Mayuyu - I think she will be about 2500 votes short of Tomochin

6. Yukirin 7. Takamina 8. Kojiharu 9. Sae 10.Sasshi 11./12. Double Matsui

Rest of Senbatsu:
13: Kasai 14. Akicha 15. Sayaka 16. Miichan 17. Kitarie 18. Rabutan 19. Harugon 20. Amina 21. Sayanee (Sleeper pick :whistle: )

Undergirls
22. Myao 23. Mocchi 24. Yui 25. Moeno 26. Yukachan

In some order after that:
Nacchan, Harunyan, Oya Masana, Komori, Suuchan, Takayanagi, Umechan, Reinyan, Kumin

Last bunch in:
Miruki, Kanon, Fresh lemon, Furukawa Airi, AKB kks/Matsubara (can't decide on the last one)

I'll just borrow the tables and reedit the names. Permission! In any case:

1./2. Maeda Atsuko, Oshima Yuko - Doesn't matter who gets first, really. They're necked together.
3. Shinoda Mariko - Needless to say, her ranks have always been high..
4. Itano Tomomi - I heard there was something about a second solo single.
5. Watanabe Mayu - This could be a potential 6th but I've no idea who 5th would be then. I know she held this position last year and has remained stagnant since. Other than that, I noticed some of her songs in the Request Hour 2011 not performing too well.

6. Kashiwagi Yuki - Maybe this is that potential 5th to top Mayu.
7./8. Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami - No comment here.
9. Miyazawa Sae
10./11. Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena - Jurina's receiving a constant push (though not necessarily in a positive manner) whereas Rena is growing thanks to her character, Gekikara.

This is what I want to happen:
1. Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko - Like said, doesn't really matter, but would appreciate it if the single focuses on two members rather than one. I still prefer Yuko holding 1st. XD
2. Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko - Refer above.
3. Kashiwagi Yuki - Something about me just likes her. Her voice in particular, maybe?
4. Shinoda Mariko - Also something..
5. Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena - I've seen in other sites about how SKE48 participating is a little whack, but heck care that. In any case, seems they're now staples in each AKB48 single. More preference on Rena on this one.
6. Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena - Refer above.

Now that that's done.. The only thing left to question is what the song will be like at all.. Till now, Heavy Rotation seems to be the current top fan favorite, even past Everyday, カチューシャ in my opinion.

#58 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

AKB
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
SKE
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
NMB
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#59 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

^ Thanks for those! Takamina and KitaRie's are so silly, Wasamin looks like a stand-up comedian, and Sayaka looks like a tv news anchor :lol: . Looking at Mayuyu's is like dying of sugar overdose. Reinyan's is extremely cute, too. And even though they are kind of simple images, Shiichan's and Myao's are quite pretty, which is a little unexpected for Shiichan (I would have expected her to do something ridiculous).

#60 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

I think Amina's picture is the best. I wanted better hairstyle from Harugon. Though, Pajamas are ok. :) And SKE's Kanako is also a sugar doll. :)

Scandal_signature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users