• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#21 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

^ I just know that it ends on the 8th (Japanese time). I'm guessing voting opens when the CD is released, but I have no idea when the results will be revealed. I'm really excited, though! Even when I was only a very casual fan I was excited!

#22 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

Weird how it closes on the same day their album comes out. Will it be at the Budokan again???

#23 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

I may be unfair here, but I'll place my votes on Yuko, though I can't do it officially. Of course if the center position was ever given to two people, Maeda must be in it as well. No disrespect to Mayu, but I doubt she can climb much this time around. Her popularity has somewhat dwindled over Year 2010. Moreover, the recent AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 said much with the top 50 songs. In any case, seeing how Heavy Rotation somehow managed to get past Beginner (which totally rocked, ヘビーローテーション!). Ya, with reference to the brackets, the same way Yuko had Heavy Rotation, which I claim as my favorite song till now, I have the confidence that Yuko will top 22nd single's votes and once again claim center position. Without further ado, my expected ranks.

1. 大島優子 (Oshima Yuko)
2. 前田敦子 (Maeda Atsuko)
3. 高橋みなみ (Takahashi Minami)
4. 篠田麻衣子 (Shinoda Mariko)
5. 柏木由紀 (Kashiwagi Yuki)
6. 松井玲奈|松井珠理奈 (Matsui Rena | Matsui Jurina)

Number 6 is an off one, but despite how many people dislike or hate (where applicable) Jurina, she's pretty cool for her age. I believe Jurina and Rena should take a spot in the single as well. They're too cute not to be in it!

#24 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:29 AM

Voting tickets are only available through first press right?

So if first press runs out there is no voting ticket?

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#25 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:50 PM

^ Yeah I feel that is how it is. Because the regular edition (which is not first press) is what they will be selling afterwards so it's kind of like 2nd press so something is left out (the ticket)

#26 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:18 AM

@ MSHunters

I actually think Acchan will be number one this year, with Oshima in second with bearly triple digits votes seperating the two. Also I think Tomochin will be in the top five if not 4th beating out Mariko-san, but I do agree with the position you put Takamina at. I really hope her hard work gets her that spot ^_^!!!

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#27 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

^
I was never really a fan of Itano so I can't really say much. As far as Maeda and Yuko is concerned, well they'll stage some amazing ranks and numbers, but you can bet on it they'll take the top two positions. I remember a scene in AKBINGO! where they were giving faces (the pretend-jealous kind), like why Yuko isn't a fan favorite or stuff like that. They both look cute together, 'ya know?

But as always, I do hope Yuko gets center again. It's not usual for her to take the eccentric center position. It'd be cool, but I could imagine the wonders if the center was actually held by two people (namely Yuko and Maeda together). Mariko and Takahashi, they can make it to top 5, that I can count on. I really still think Rena and Jurina should have a position somewhere up top. They're just too "that" not to put them in!

#28 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:10 AM

NMB48 girls are in...

http://ameblo.jp/aki...0858593345.html

#29 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

XD

#30 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

lol I knew it'd be sayaka :P
Totally took the idea from that touhou version though ^^;

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#31 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

^^ Gold. XD
Oh man, it would be Sayaka!
A Yossi-Rika fanfic by Hitler would be interesting. :lol:

#32 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Now That made my day XD

#33 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

Very Nice! :good:

Anyone think any NMB48 member has a chance to make it into senbatsu? I think only 1 at the most 2 will get into the bottom of Udergirls

#34 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

NMB girl with biggest chance: Yamamoto Sayaka

#35 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

I was thinking Watanabe Miyuki but maybe i'm too biased :)

#36 MSHunters

MSHunters

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:53 PM

^
There's no such thing as being biased; I am one too with Yuko. Though it seems NMB48 might not have too high of a chance. They are, after all, still new.

#37 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

All (?) the videos have been uploaded to youtube here!!!
Watched a bunch of the videos and Shiichan's is hilarious!!! She pretends to speak French or something.
Yuka's was pretty funny/cute too w/ all the monomane.
NMB Team N Kinoshita Haruna's was also funny w/ the puzzle throwing.
Takamina's was pretty cool too w/ her gigantic bow and quoting Steve Jobs.
Yukirin's wink at the end!! :wub:
Shimazaki Haruka's going to bungee jump while riding a bike if she makes senbatsu? How would that work?

Don't feel the need to watch too many of the videos of the girls likely to make it since they're usually just boring and talky. The new/unknown girls tend to make the best/craziest videos (example: NMB)

#38 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:01 AM

^ Ooh, thanks for the link! I will most definitely watch my favourites.

I'm wondering how Yui will do; Will the "pushing" be enough to get her into Senbatsu? Or will people that don't like her being pushed too much get her a spot in the Undergirls? The suspense~. :P

EDIT: Haha, just watched Sasshi's! Her enthusiasm towards the end makes me chuckle!
Kitarie's little head bump on the mic was both adorable and funny.

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#39 LonelySoldier

LonelySoldier

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

I've seen the campaign videos, some are really plain and boring, some are rather creative, and some others successfully made me went "WTF" a lot...
and so far these are my favourite campaign videos (in no particular order):

- Matsui Jurina (her WAN-WAN part was really clever and creative :wub: )
- Hata Shawako (example of the 'WTF' type, especially the "pyokopyoko" part :blink: )
- Nakatsuka Tomomi (really cute, and really loud as well ^^; )
- Ichikawa Miori (such great confidence from a little cute girl :D )
- Kojima Haruna (totally airhead XD )
- Takahashi Minami (nice speech, Captain :good: )

Some of the rest are totally unexpected, stupid, or just plain crazy, like Haachan's random moments, or that one girl singing Shonichi till the end of the vid...

As for the election itself, I could think of some members that's highly possible to rise in rank:

Kashiwagi Yuki (possibly rise to top 5), Yokoyama Yui, Sashihara Rino (you guys knew it already), Masuda Yuka, Takajo Aki, Ichikawa Miori and Oba Mina (these two could probably enter senbatsu!)

#40 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

Gonna bump this since it seems some people got confused and posted stuff about this year's senbatsu in last year's senbatsu thread or maybe I'm confused?

Saw some of the posters as they slowly make their way onto the interwebs. From what I've seen so far, I like the posters for:

Nakatsuka Tomomi
Minegishi Minami
Suzuki Mariya
Yamauchi Suzuran
Matsui Sakiko
Yokoyama Yui
Sato Sumire
Takeuchi Miyu
Nagao Mariya
Tanabe Miku
Yamamoto Sayaka
Katayama Haruka
Hirajima Natsumi
Sashihara Rino
Chikano RIna
Takayanagi Akane

Hopefully some better quality scans/pictures of all the girls becomes available soon. Are decent sized pics going to be included in the senbatsu book? If not, management should consider it, or maybe even selling a book just of the posters?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users