Photo

[Single] 21st Single: Everyday Katyusha (25th May)

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#1 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:27 PM

Source

CD and DVD and Event ticket... Nice :P

#2 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Is this going to tie in with Majisuka 2 =D

oh gee I'm so excited

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#3 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

^ It'd be awesome if it tied in with Majisuka 2!
AKB are really fast with singles, aren't they?
I wonder what kind of song it will be. They just had a ballad, a genki one, and a hardcore dance one. I'm guessing it will be genki. :P
Excited!

#4 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

May so probably something similar to BBB or PtS with rockish Majisuka 2 promo on B side

bikini season is officially open ;)

#5 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

That sounds absolutely perfect to me!

#6 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:18 AM

Will also be senbatsu election ticket thingy for 22nd single.

Source

#7 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:43 AM

I'll be buying that then! First time voting for me : D

#8 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 05:05 PM

bikini season is officially open ;)

AMEN!!! *slurp*

Full details:

KIZM-90093
AKB48/Title is to be announced[Type A / CD+DVD] [w/ event ticket, Limited Edition] CDA
1524 yen US$18/82.6 Release Date:2011/05/25
Description:Single release from AKB48. Type A and B includes the same 1st and 2nd tracks.. Includes a bonus DVD with music clip (subject to change) and a handshake event ticket randomly selected from two kinds. Also includes a serial number card to vote for selecting members to join 22nd single (system requirements unknown). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
External Bonus:a photo
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d....?KEY=KIZM-90093
KIZM-90095
AKB48/Title is to be announced[Type B / CD+DVD] [w/ event ticket, Limited Edition] CDA
Description:Single release from AKB48. Type A and B includes the same 1st and 2nd tracks. Includes a bonus DVD with music clip (subject to change) and a handshake event ticket randomly selected from two kinds. Also includes a serial number card to vote for selecting members to join 22nd single (system requirements unknown). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d....?KEY=KIZM-90095
KIZM-93
AKB48/Title is to be announced[Type A / CD+DVD] [Regular Edition] CDA
Description:Single release from AKB48. Type A and B includes the same 1st and 2nd tracks. Includes a bonus DVD with music clip (subject to change). Also includes a serial number card to vote for selecting members to join 22nd single (system requirements unknown). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KIZM-93
KIZM-95
AKB48/Title is to be announced[Type B / CD+DVD] [Regular Edition] CDA
Description:Single release from AKB48. Type A and B includes the same 1st and 2nd tracks. Includes a bonus DVD with music clip (subject to change). Also includes a serial number card to vote for selecting members to join 22nd single (system requirements unknown). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KIZM-95

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#9 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

^ Everything CD+DVD :o?

#10 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

^ They usually do CD/DVD for all editions, which is a little suprising to me, but whatever. :D

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:33 AM

Regular and Limited version singles always have CD+DVD. The only version which doesn't, is Theater Version. This is only CD.

I am quite fond of this solution as you get "everything in one" so to speak. 3-4 songs + 3-4 instrumentals + 3-4 PV's + 1-2 extra videos + event ticket (handshake and/or two-shot) and sometimes voting ticket in addition + random photo + store-specific photo. This is a very good deal! :good:

#12 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

Ok now i feel bit stupid, i've soon been a fan for a year and I never realized they always do that. Somehow I just relate CD+DVD only to limited editions.

#13 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

Just as an update, on CDJapan the preorder for both limited editions (ie: the ones with the voting cards) are sold out.
But they are still available from HMV.jp. :good:

#14 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for the notice! I of course were going to pre-order early, but hadn't done it yet.

I just went to HMV and noticed that A/B limited ver. are - well, limited. And by that I mean that HMV has a specific message on these two releases saying one can only buy 10 copies max per customer, due to extreme demand. And that it doesn't work making multiple orders...

#15 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

Does anyone remember how long the voting period was for last year's elections? Right now it would take about 7-10 days for my singles to get to me if I need them sooner I will EMS it.

#16 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

If I'm wrong someone correct me, but I believe it was 8th of June.

#17 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

^ Yeah, I think that's right. So, May 25 to June 8. Fifteen days? (my math stinks, so this may be wrong :lol: )
I'm not ordering it myself (no money left after preordering Koko ni ita koto), but I can't wait to see how it turns out!

#18 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

Just ordered 14 copies from HMV, need to see whether I'll get more from Amazon or elsewhere. x_x

Of course, looking at the list of members, there's so many great ones, all deserving of placing this or that at the election etc. all with dreams of their own, but yeah; all my votes, whether 14 or more, will go to Amina. <3

Having said that, I do have hopes of other girls placing "where they ought to place" more or less - such as Takamina with a higher position - and other girls I like such as Harukyan, Nacchan, Myao, Sasshii, etc... Will be interesting to see where Sasshii and Yui places (the two ultra-promoted girls).

And, where 9th, 10th and 11th gen. kenkyuusei places. Of 9th gen I think Minarun and Miyumiyu will do well - of 10th there's just one girl necessary to mention and that's Miorin - and of 11th, I hope Shihorin can show her face somewhere...

#19 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:52 PM

^ Nice. How'd you get away with ordering 14? :good:

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:00 PM

2x regular A, 2x regular B, 5x limited A, 5x limited B - the specification for ordering 10 items and nothing more was only on limited A and limited B links. Hence regular doesn't count (according to my reasoning here anyways), and as such 5+5=10.

Perhaps it means one can order 10 limited A and 10 limited B, but we'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users