1598 replies to this topic

#21 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:08 PM

^
I been worried about them too I'll do some research to see if anyone posted anything but I have a feeling that they are fine.

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#22 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:10 PM

Seeing the BBC and CCN news I want to cry. .___.
hopefully they are okay...
please let everybody be okay.

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#23 Geheimaccount

Geheimaccount

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:11 PM

here is a live ustream for the tsunami;
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/fc2mh3

maan, I hope everything is okay.. berryz has been lucky that they concert wasn't today right?

Posted Image

Supporting Tokunaga Chinami and Fukumura Mizuki since 2007

#24 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

i get up to get ready for work, and see this. i just knew this would happen eventually. i'v had a feeling it would for a long time now. i'm just so thankful the h!p members seem to be alright and are safe. what breaks my heart are the ones affected. they're in my thoughts and prayers already. :(

#25 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

^
^
Yeah they were suppose to have a concert in Sendai (3/12) which is today but thank goodness it was cancel.

Edit: Erina Mano just tweeted "The earthquake happened in Japan … Please...Please pray for safety in Japan....." and I know we all will!

uxQTqcJ.png

#26 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:20 PM

^ i bet they were were so scared, staff and everybody. thank goodness the show got cancelled, or else i don't even want to think about what would've happened.

#27 neonero

neonero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1756 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:22 PM

Thanks Momomochi for those good news.

740211sigio.jpg

#28 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

^
^
I know right -phew- and @neonero no problem ^-^

uxQTqcJ.png

#29 Geheimaccount

Geheimaccount

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 581 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

I hope al the Japan H!O members are allright, I wish whe could search on place so whe would know which are the members which might be hit.

Posted Image

Supporting Tokunaga Chinami and Fukumura Mizuki since 2007

#30 rainfun

rainfun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:33 PM

How about Eri? hope she is OK too.....pray for everyone....
Amigo Choi (an excellent MC)
Posted Image

#31 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

http://twitter.com/#!/cutestaff/status/46110811797716992
"°C-ute's staff confirm that all members are safe."

So °C-ute, BK, Mano, Momusu, Koharu Kusumi and S/Mileage are fine.
I can't express my anxiety, I feel really bad. All the people from H!O who live in Japan, I hope you're all okay. Every member please say to us if you're well. And all my Japanese correspondents, all these families, these peoples. I almost bed for them, it's incredible. I cry just by looking at the videos, it touches me deeply, but I'm sure that Japan will be better, and I trust in Japanese people. They are smart and I'm certain it'll go, even if it is very hard to recover from this. Also, I think of all the other countries will be affected. Please make sure to be well in any case...

Edit : In French informations, they say there is 32 deads.

#32 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

Morning Death,

re: AKB48 being safe - majority of them are in Guam right now.

Those in Japan who have been able to make contact by way of Twitter or blogs: Chikarina, Nakayan, Mariyannu, Tanamin, Churi (SKE48), Maimai/Hiichan/Chiruchiru (ex AKB48), Nonti+CinDy/Yukarin/Meetan (SDN48), tgsk (theater manager), Tomoomichan

- Maimai fine but not with her dog which is at another location (worried)
- Harukyan wrote she cannot contact either her mom or her dad - says she's worried and feels ill; wants to go home - asks mom in public via Twitter if she's ok...
- Churi writes it's the first time she's experiencing an earthquake, not feeling very well - dizzy, ill - tells everybody to be safe
- Chiichan posts. Experienced shake while in city.

- Mariko - whose birthday is today - is in Guam, but have managed to keep consistent contact via Twitter. Extremely worried, asks if people are alright. Been active in giving advice, such as safety, security, and so on - re-tweeting news bits on these things too.
- Kojiharu also in Guam, been able to use Twitter finally.
- Other members like Tomochin, Acchan, Yuko, Sasshii, Yuka, Sae have made blog entries / used Twitter to ask for people's safety etc.
- TGSK (General Manager / Theater Manager) posts
- Kotaro Shiba (office48 Manager) posts (says office / rooms are trashed, lots of broken things)

That's most of the reports I can write about here that I know of.

This is a major, major disaster - and if this was any other country than Japan we could have had a very different outcome...

Seeing this outfold live through international and Japanese streams have been really intense. Very sad stuff.

-- Edit: Yokohama Arena and Saitama Super Arena used as refugee locations atm.

#33 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:42 PM

Supposedly the following girls have blogged that they are ok:

- Chikano Rina
- Ishida Haruka
- Ohori Megumi
- Noro Kayo
- Oshima Mai
- Suzuki Mariya
- Moeno Nito
- Miku Tanabe
- Kasai Tomomi
- Itano Tomomi
- Shindoda Mariko
- Urano Kazumi
- Nakaya Sayaka
Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#34 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thank you @Krusha & Morning Death with the reports about the AKB48 members & their sistergroups I'm also relief they are fine & plus keep praying for everyone guys.

uxQTqcJ.png

#35 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

This is a major, major disaster - and if this was any other country than Japan we could have had a very different outcome...

Granted Japan has lived with quakes till they've drills in their instincts & anti-shake architecture, but this 8.9 is the islands' biggest in 140 years, how different will the outcome be?
Besides, Hawaii, NZ, Philippines, Indonesia, & Taiwan are bracing themselves for another wave

#36 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

Morning Death,

re: AKB48 being safe - majority of them are in Guam right now.

Those in Japan who have been able to make contact by way of Twitter or blogs: Chikarina, Nakayan, Mariyannu, Tanamin, Churi (SKE48), Maimai/Hiichan/Chiruchiru (ex AKB48), Nonti+CinDy/Yukarin/Meetan (SDN48), tgsk (theater manager), Tomoomichan

- Maimai fine but not with her dog which is at another location (worried)
- Harukyan wrote she cannot contact either her mom or her dad - says she's worried and feels ill; wants to go home - asks mom in public via Twitter if she's ok...
- Churi writes it's the first time she's experiencing an earthquake, not feeling very well - dizzy, ill - tells everybody to be safe
- Chiichan posts. Experienced shake while in city.

- Mariko - whose birthday is today - is in Guam, but have managed to keep consistent contact via Twitter. Extremely worried, asks if people are alright. Been active in giving advice, such as safety, security, and so on - re-tweeting news bits on these things too.
- Kojiharu also in Guam, been able to use Twitter finally.
- Other members like Tomochin, Acchan, Yuko, Sasshii, Yuka, Sae have made blog entries / used Twitter to ask for people's safety etc.
- TGSK (General Manager / Theater Manager) posts
- Kotaro Shiba (office48 Manager) posts (says office / rooms are trashed, lots of broken things)

That's most of the reports I can write about here that I know of.

Seeing this outfold live through international and Japanese streams have been really intense. Very sad stuff.

That is really a relief. The Berryz girls are the ones that were in so much danger but fortunately they are ok. The scenes from the wave taking houses and cars is just horrible, specially the one were you can see cars actually driving to the place where the wave is directed to and then they stop and disappear within the wave. This is just sad. I just hope the guys from Sigh are alright.
Posted Image

#37 pastaman

pastaman

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 291 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

Good to hear, that most members are fine !!!

And i hope, this will be confirmed for the others too (included the akb-girls).

It's scary to see these massive tsunami-waves rolling over the cultured land....

#38 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

Granted Japan has lived with quakes till they've drills in their instincts & anti-shake architecture, but this 8.9 is the islands' biggest in 140 years, how different will the outcome be?

You kidding? See what happened in Haiti because of how poorly constructed the buildings and houses were there. It does make a difference but of course in the end is all comes down to a matter of luck. You either die or you don't.
Posted Image

#39 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

Anybody who have news of anybody/anything really (general status, news, development, missing people, found people, idols, whatever) - please post here if you know. This way it can help as an update thread to read.

#40 j.music

j.music

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:01 PM

the tsunami is striking right now..sorry for my english..the coast is really damaged,man there are cars,boats etc..everywhere fukushima district is totally devastated
do you know guys if any of the h!p girls is from that district?i'm so worried and scared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users