140 replies to this topic

#121 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:19 PM

It is a fact.

Prefectural law on this issue pretty much overrides federal/national law. Age of consent in Tokyo is 18. Adulthood is defined as 20. Haru is a minor. Furthermore, there's a plan to have all prefectures have age of consent at 18. I believe most already have it at 18, also. Age of consent on a national level being 13 is not applicable to a situation with an adult involved anyways. Thus, him being an adult being together with her alone like this is something that is highly problematic, with regards to the Tokyo law regarding minors.

http://www.reiki.met...1012150001.html

She's also not in a hotel here, she's out and about, walking around:
d6653434.jpg

As for NMB48, scandals like this are not doing wonders for improving their low sales figures. And yes, NMB48 are on another management. They are under Yoshimoto.

Haru's scandal is heavy. There's no excuse for anything here.

Remember Miichan's scandal where she cried her eyes out and shaved off her hair? She had violated the idol philosophy. That was all.

Haru has gone much further than that.

honestly .. I think I will just stop there ..
I don't understand Japanese and there is only so much I can do using google translator ..
Furthermore .. I do not have an understanding on the Japanese legal system and history ..
Basically .. everything is lacking and the chance of being wrong is very high ..
So I will stop at there .. furthermore it is nonsense now considering that we should never get to the point that we need to get it right .. :P

Honestly base on the legal system I know a bit of .. the link look like an Article .. and Article is for clarifying an Act ..
So the relating Act has to be found .. and for it to be criminal law .. there has to be penalties for violation ..
and the funny thing is .. I haven't seem any of that .. so I am either missing something and/or its my lack of Japanese understanding and/or my lack of understanding the Japanese legal system
From where I am from there is a difference between civil law and criminal law.. age of consent come under statutory rape which is criminal law .. and not all countries follow this I found out ..

So no more talks on law .. its giving me an headache .. I am suppose to spend my free time checking on my idols and be happy when I go to bed soon ..

=============================================================

But ..
looking at the pic you post including pics I see ..
It is not clear but seem that all the shops they past around them are open and most shop close at 9pm latest ..
however .. the clearest pic seem to be a convenience store which mostly operate 24 hours in Tokyo..
The lack of obvious shops around them makes it questionable as if the paparazzi want to pin her for staying out late .. they would be smart enough to not show a shop in the background still being in operation :D
Unlike the Aanya scandal .. we can sort of see the shops closed in the background and there are no one around on the streets which makes it obviously late ..
LOL .. as usual i love studying pictures :D

============================================

Back to the idol parts ..

well .. i would understand it is upsetting and disappointing ..
I don't follow her closely and my knowledge are basically 2011-2012..
She came my country before when NMB48 came my country ..
I actually nearly selected her as oshimen .. when they started .. but I caught notice of Riichan during my finalizing process and I change my mind .. :D
Ya .. I am quite technical on oshimen selection ..
She came off as an really fun and good girl when I met her .. really an idol which I think could have made my NMB48 fandom better if I had selected her instead of Riichan ..

The fans see her grow up .. she was the youngest member in 1st gen..
and 48G is so about fun, love and bringing smile and joy to people ..
Its just so dark that this happen .. it is like her idol light being extinguished ..

This part is just my thoughts and me guessing what happen and totally not factual at all ..
The thing that is scary thing in question is the guy look rich and powerful ..
Haru had this fantastic change and become really attractive ..
The thing is how in the world can she link up with another member's brother in law?..
then Murokana's sister make serious allegation on her but withdraw that allegation suddenly and apologized
It seem to look like a private settlement ..
Then Shukan Bunshun publishes those pics .. which seem like Shukan Bunshun manage to find and payoff the private investigator for those pics ..
It seem possible as pics for such a sensational scandal is worth their money ..

and yes .. this goes far off for idol philosophy ..
Sasshi had to move to HKT48 even though she maintain her innocence .. it is the not even about what she done .. she could be totally innocent but bringing about bad reputation and doubts to herself, the group and organization represented by other members and staff.. violated the idol philosophy
this scandal makes most of the other scandals look like minor issues ..even Yukirin one as she is an adult ..
Sadly I think something got to be done .. but I think it would be sadder if nothing is done ..
not because it may mean that they are out of control .. but it may cause 48G to lose more fans .. :(

#122 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:04 PM

Honestly, yes I can understand why management wants to sweep under the rug your average scandals which may not even have much evidence at all, or rather look minor in terms of scale and impact). But ignoring a scandal like this, is in my eyes the same as ignoring Kago's two scandals when they occurred. For the sake of the group itself and for the sake of the fans, please take some action and show that you at least care somewhat about your name and image.

There's limits to what an idol can and cannot do. Yes I'm of the opinion that once an idol has broken the idol rules, their status as idol is questionable. In the case of Sasshii I certainly think she has done quite a lot in order to redeem herself, both in terms of her own career and including that of HKT48. And I applaud her for that. When you get a scandal like this however (Haru's), you're really far beyond the point of no return. 

Convincing Haru to graduate with immediate effect will show that they can still take action when needed, and having her leave will not hurt the group. She's been a low ranked girl for years. If anything it will show that your actions have consequences and it will set a good example for the others. If they do nothing, it means you can do whatever you like, and fans get tired of that. Then they leave for other groups... 

#123 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

Happy 18th Birthday, Haru! :)

I wonder what happened to the "scandal"? Looks more and more like some fabricated BS, IMHO. :)

signature3.png

#124 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:19 AM

I would be inclined to agree with you if she were as active on social media now as she was prior to the story first coming up. But you're right nothing really in a long time.

#125 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 10:49 PM

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/5249208.html

#126 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:33 PM

ohh god, she's really not helping the situation is she? 

i do hope those are photos from the same period and not after fans found out about it.. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#127 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 11:54 PM

^ That match was aired live a few hours ago. 

DDOhydd.gif

#128 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:00 AM

It says it was recorded in Spring.

Anyway at this point if they punish her it will be like "Wow so you punished her, but you didnt punish Yuki, Sashi, Milky and Murashige, because they make money right?" and if they didn't punish her it will just look like 48 is entering a new stage for idols where they can date, if they want their careers to be short lived and unprofitable (even tho some wota will still support them).

Honestly these pictures with the mask cannot be used as enough evidence that it's her, even if we know it's her, it's like putting a criminal in prison because a person with the mask has the same hairline as them.

#129 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:16 AM

^^well, then she's screwed lol

^The thing is, Yukirin didn't get punished, but it did have an affect on her SSK result (although her fans argue its because of her tour). Milky got punished the same way (ranking down in the election), but they also cut her solo and group activities in half and focused on pushing Sayanee and Miru instead. Sasshi got punished by being moved to HKT however she made the best of it and "trained" the girls and gained respect from fans that way. Murashige got punished by management by being taken out of HKT senbatsu, and by fans when she didn't rank in the 2015 elections. 

Management dropped Haru's position in team BII's recent MV to last row (she was 5th before the scandal). That showed they acknowledged the scandal and did something about it, but this news coming out makes it worse for them because other than kicking her out of the group, how will they punish her now? She's already at the very bottom of the pile, there isn't anywhere else she can go.

I'm trying to believe it's not her, but I can't keep fooling myself. I'm really disappointed in her tbh. Feels like a slap in the face for me since I was actively rooting for her to break senbatsu again (she did in Must be Now, then ruined it for herself). It's become extremely difficult for me to support her now. 

#130 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 12:17 AM

(I was typing this and then minaeshi responded so kind of repeating some points)

^^They did punish those members though? Murashige and Milky were both dropped from senbatsu and Murashige is likely the reason all those kennin were cancelled. Sasshiis move was a calculated punishment sure but still counts. Sure the old punishment used to be encouraging the girls to leave or outright dismissal, so I get if that's what you're saying. For low ranking members I think they just assume the fan drop is punishment enough

Yukirin wasn't of course punished and I can see that being annoying but she did have a fandrop so probably enough these days?

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#131 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:52 PM

If anything, she should be punsihed. All of the girls listed fucked up once, learned from it. Either stopped seeing the guy or learned how to be way more private about the relationship. But Haruna on the other hand... Girly just keeps going. She's not making it any better for herself, and it's making her seem like she doesn't really care about being an idol. Which is totally fine, some girls aren't meant to be idols in the end. I in no way want a Minegishi Minami level apology/punishment, but I do think she should at least be demoted for this, if this keeps up with confirmation.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#132 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 07:15 AM

I'll admit it is 99.99% the same guy but saying that it is definitely Haru just based on the way the girl parts her hair is a bit much, in the previous pictures at least we could see the eyes to get a better idea. 

If this is true then I don't know what other options management has other than taking her out of any media exposure or letting her go, getting your picture taken with the same guy in within a couple months

#133 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:29 AM

If she is still with him now she must really be in love with him (and he hopefully with her) and in that case, she has to make a choice. She cannot have both. If she cannot accept that, being an idol is not for her.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#134 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:20 AM

Haru announced her graduation today.

#135 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

sigh, i knew it was coming.. can't say i'm overly hurt by it since she went from being my second favorite nmb member to not even ranking in my top 10... still upsetting but what can you do lol

#136 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:30 AM

... and so she has graduated. :sob:  6 years... amazing how quickly time flies.

signature3.png

#137 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:10 PM

Happy 19th Birthday!  :gitaa:

(Oh yeah, I remember! :c18: )

signature3.png

#138 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 01:15 PM

https://www.sponichi...000433000c.html
https://www.instagra.../p/ByfJdhyhZbv/

Old news ..
Wow .. She gave to a baby boy in Singapore :D
I am amazed cos its my country XD

She came to Singapore with NMB48 Team N in 2011 .. wow that was a long time ago ..

#139 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:43 AM

Happy 22th Birthday! :)

(I still remember! Even Hello!Online seems to be a bid deserted these days w/o the tracker. :D )

signature3.png

#140 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 02:53 PM

lol, despite my obvious hurt a few years ago, i've clearly gotten over it bc i still follow her on insta and left her a birthday message lmao. 

She posted some really cute pics with her baby a couple days ago on his 1st birthday (June 7th) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users