• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#81 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:44 AM

Again, speaking of birthdays, haha. :D Management sure loves when girls turn 16.

Her post was pretty funny. "By all means, check (BUBKA) out, but don't expect much."

Maachun responded with a "I thought this was Kitagawa Keiko."

#82 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

I wonder how this works exactly (legally or by rule of the management?), the picture(s)/ photo series clearly has some production time before it gets released, so she's actually still 15 there in the pictures (that's what should matter right?) :)

She probably got a few more (shallow?) fans now... at least the comments for this post exploded the 500 count. :D

Just gonna leave this one here: 

https://lh6.googleus...av4z8/w0/31 - 1

Haru's first bikini shoot, to be featured in BUBKA.

BTW, try "/s0/" instead "/w0/" in the link to get an even bigger version of the image. :)

signature3.png

#83 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

It's already that day in Japan. Not here in Germany yet, so my calendar didn't notice me yet... but Haru send a reminder (via Google+ notification e-mail ;) ).

So...

Happy 16th Birthday, Haruchan! :)

(Supposedly it's now legally possible for her to marry with parental consent in Japan. Kanako reminded her of that :) )

signature3.png

#84 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:16 AM

That's weird...I didn't think 26-year-olds needed parental consent for marriage.  :gitaa:

Happy birthday, Haru!  :D

#85 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

Oh.. wow..
Anyway.. Happy Birthday to her..
I haven't been following.. can't believe this is her now? ..
OMG.. the first Gen of NMB48 is still throwing up surprise at me..

#86 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

NMB first gen has a lot left to show, Haru especially. Of course, there could be even more for Haru as she grows up, she was gifted those beautiful women Kinoshita genes. :P

Attached File  image.jpg   93.46K   15 downloads

#87 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Don't have time to update all of the winners, but look at that, Haruna is on her way to Budokan for the Janken Tournament! :D

#88 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

Awesome!

Haru and Nao are the two only girls I follow on a daily base on Google+ (with e-mail notification and all), so when I read their posts I was like "Huh, Haru made it?" and "Whoa... Nao made it too?"... it was just like wow! :)  Definitely something to look forward to now.

Now they just need to meet in the finale and Haru must win, of course! :D

signature3.png

#89 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 04:11 PM

Haruna was chosen for one of the coupling songs on AKB's 38th single. :)

#90 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:32 AM

Good for her. Haven't seen many other members post that they are in the coupling unless it is very small.

#91 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

The line up of this AKB48 single seems to be HUGE, feels like they squeezed everyone in. :) At least Haru seems to be in a 16 member team, hopefully a little screen time will come out of it.

While it's hard to judge how big or not this step is for her with all the many members on the single, it at least looks like someone took notice of her. Now if she just would make NMB48 senbatsu again. :)

/edit
Looking at the setup.. it seems there's a team of cute (kawaii) young members (Baragumi), cool young members (Yurigumi) and a big team of old members (Cattleyagumi). Or do I see this wrong? :) Haru is in Yurigumi.

Edited by dev-null, 16 October 2014 - 04:55 PM.

signature3.png

#92 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:24 PM

It is better to be featured in such a lineup in an AKB48 single than not. Though perhaps one shouldn't read too much into it. It doesn't have to mean anything in terms of specific push for the near future etc. But of course, it's a good thing that members gets opportunities like this.

#93 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

Looking at the setup.. it seems there's a team of cute (kawaii) young members (Baragumi), cool young members (Yurigumi) and a big team of old members (Cattleyagumi). Or do I see this wrong? :) Haru is in Yurigumi.

Kanon is old? ^^;

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#94 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:49 AM

Kanon is old? ^^;

Management obviously thinks so. :)

She's definitely older than Haru at least. ;)

signature3.png

#95 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

On TEPPEN Radio, Haruna talked about why she was not chosen for the Don't look back! senbatsu, citing her hair color, her piercings, and her attitude during rehearsal.

I understand the attitude, but don't understand why Momoka (hair) or Kanakichi (piercing) would be given passes for u-18 girls, but not Haruna. Either way, she's working to fix that for the next single given she cut and went back to black with hair.

#96 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:55 PM

Not having listened to the above near-hour long radio show, what kind of attitude is she speaking of?

#97 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

Can't listen to it, but there was a thread on 2ch about it, but no one really discussed attitude, she may not have expanded on it. Apparently around the 30 minute mark.

http://mastiff.2ch.n...akb/1425449748/

#98 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:03 PM

I prefer her black hair anyway, so I won't complain in this regard. All the girls should stick with black, IMHO. :)

Not sure about the attitude thing... I don't think anything is wrong with Haru, but her "cool chick" character might not fit too well with the typical "kawaii" girls typically chosen by the management (though Sayanee's popularity should prove them otherwise, or?) :)

Attached Files

signature3.png

#99 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

Happy 17th Birthday! :)

signature3.png

#100 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

Haru opened an Instagram account:

https://instagram.com/harunaofficial/

(Too bad I can't make an account on Instagram, because I can't run their mobile app that is required for this ;) )

signature3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users