• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Yossi_love

Yossi_love

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1229 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

Maki will release a new mini-album called "LOVE" in May. Besides the title and the date there aren't many Infos yet.

Source:
http://community.liv...nt/1968557.html

Goto Maki will release a new mini-album titled LOVE on May 4th. LOVE will feature a ballad song, a dance tune, a cover of "Sora to Kimi no Aida ni" by Miyuki Nakajima, and more for five tracks total. Includes a bonus DVD with music video and its making-of. Except for the cover song, Maki has written the lyrics for all the original songs. LOVE will be released in CD, CD+DVD, and a Don Quixote's special CD+DVD.
LOVE's lead song is a ballad for which the music video was just finished recording last Sunday (picture above). The MV is described as "beautiful, fragile, positive, music video that will make you feel the kindness and warmth of spring". There will be two MV for the lead song, the second MV being available on the Don Quixote's DVD edition only.

#2 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

A mini album again ? I really want a single T___________________T Please avex !
Anyway, I'm not gonna complain, more Maki's stuff :D I loved Gloria <3

#3 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

^Agree hahaha. I was going to say the same, why a mini album and not a single'?
Uhm anyways i liked some of the songs from her latests mini albums :chuu:
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#4 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:16 PM

Was hoping for a properly promoted single, but meh - NEW MAKI SONGS :D <3

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#5 Angelia

Angelia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

I like most of her music so this is great. But the album title could've been more creative even though it's simple. :P

#6 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

I know I also feel like she should make a new single already but I guess this is their marketing scheme, so once her actual single is out EVERYBODY will buy it XD

I loved Gloria so I can't wait for this!

Also according to arama...a staff member said there will be good news so hopefully a single

#7 Kay

Kay

H!PxAKB

• Senpai
  • 1231 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:04 PM

Awesome!

Kay

Posted Image
矢口真里真野恵里菜後藤真希藤本美貴新垣理沙

#8 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hmm another Mini-Album. Great but a Single would be really great too. I would like too see how much she sells! :good:

#9 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

YAY! I can't wait! I love Maki's music.

8nin.jpg

#10 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:08 AM

why a mini album and not a single'?

Avex has not been shy in recent times to take inspiration from the Korean Music business and currently Mini Albums are one of the main things the Koreans do to make you buy Music in a physical format instead of having you buy it on itunes and the likes.

That said, I'm happy about it, a mini Album has more content than a single and the more we get the better, I'm kind of sick of singles with nothing more than 2 songs, a 1 page "booklet" and if they feel "generous" a 4 min dvd...

#11 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:09 AM

Oddly enough, it's a couple of days before the AP Exam. This should totally bring my stigma up lol. I really do wish she releases something goo this time like when she first debuted with Avex.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#12 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:20 AM

Forget the single, I want a full album lol

But yayz for Maki, hope it's as good (or better!) than SWEET BLACK. That's the mini album I've liked the best from her.

g8aHT2F.gif

#13 Jeuel

Jeuel

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:18 PM

Previews are up!! I'm copying the arama article for those who are lost on this release.

Goto "Flawless" Maki releases new mini-al previews, finally gets a decent font for her covers

The wait is over and the much anticipated Goto Maki "LOVE" mini-al is around the corner. Today her official site was updated with previews for all five songs. The lead song "Nee..." is a mid-tempo instrumental ballad. Direct linking not allowed to the player, so go to the official site and click on the bottom pink button.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Pink is CD+DVD. Green is CD Only. Gold is Don Quixote's Limited Edition CD+DVD. Goto wrote all five songs lyrics!

Goto Maki will release her third mini-album with Avex titled "LOVE" on 5/4! -Check out the revamped official site

Loving all the previews! Her best mini yet! :good:

#14 Kay

Kay

H!PxAKB

• Senpai
  • 1231 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:16 AM

Beautiful! All the songs are really nice, but I think I like [Sora to Kimi no Aidani] the best. Goto looks stunning, as always, on the covers as well. I'm really looking forward to this release~

Also, does anyone know if she still goes by Gocchin anymore or does she have a new nickname?

Kay

Posted Image
矢口真里真野恵里菜後藤真希藤本美貴新垣理沙

#15 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:28 PM

These songs are beautiful, they really suit her image of the album. Somehow it feels like Spring turning to Summer.

The song “Nee,,,” has also been confirmed as the ending theme to the drama “20 House”, while “your son” has been claimed as the ending theme song to “Kiseki Taiken Unbelievable“.

tokyohive

#16 Aprilis.

Aprilis.

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

I love the covers, sometimes simplicity is the best.

I'm happy about it, a mini Album has more content than a single and the more we get the better, I'm kind of sick of singles with nothing more than 2 songs, a 1 page "booklet" and if they feel "generous" a 4 min dvd...

I agree, but for the price of these mini album I wish avex will either release a single (cheaper) or a full album (more expensive, but more material)

#17 Angelia

Angelia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

That might be the most beautiful covers i've ever seen. She looks so fresh, new, summer-ish and.. Stunning. I really like the simplicity.

#18 Jeuel

Jeuel

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

Goto Maki "Nee..." MV preview
http://aramatheydidn...om/2101210.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvUEIzSKOqQ

Goto Maki confirmed to be one of the MAIN artists at a-nation11
http://aramatheydidn...om/2100755.html

This is really big news. In 2007, 2008 and 2009 Maki was a supporting artist on a secondary stage (except for the final day in Tokyo when she was main stage) performing only a couple days. This year however she has been confirmed as a main artist (it means more promotion, goods, center of attention, etc) and also performing EVERY DAY along Ayu, Koda, and even AKB48.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmpQ8939NEE

:w00t:

#19 RLuckR

RLuckR

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

omg. omg.

i love this album.

the pv, the song, the makeup and the cover.

im so glad that the gocchin i love is back.

morning musume

Posted Image

#20 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:23 PM

^
^
OMG ! Amazing news !!!!! :w00t:
It's time she got more publicity !!! <3

About the PV preview, I really like it <33 Simple, yet beautiful :D !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users