328 replies to this topic

#41 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:18 AM

I'm talking to them in Japanese only.

What is Jewel Kiss official Youtube channel for you?

#42 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

I think he might mean MAIatMMK. But he is not official. He is just a hardcore JK wota and (probably) friend of Encho (or even a family member) because he is crazy about Mai.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#43 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:07 AM

I'm talking about the JewelKissUST (Ustream upload) channel. I wasn't sure if it's official or what. "JewelKissUST" answered my question.

Edited by Doki Doki Morning, 06 August 2011 - 10:36 AM.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#44 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

I hope this means the girls are aware of overseas fans (besides Stellosphere :lol: ).

I was talking to Mocchan on Twitter so they are away of some overseas fans.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#45 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:02 PM

~Hello everyone! Long time no see! Because of summer vacation, I haven't updated anything yet~

Oh, that pic above me has Mocchan and Karen in it? I still have a bit of trouble remembering who's who.

You can recognize from the color

Selica, Moka, Lila, Kanon, Maichan, Karen, Momoka, Mocchan v

^ I really want to order some of their goods but I think my parents will get mad that they are so young. :(
unfair!!

How can you order? When I orderd their CD, there was a noticed "sold out"

If you want to order their stuff, contact Encho via their official website or Twitter.

You can contact the staff by sending email to [email protected]

Once I tweeted "Goodnight" and Mocchan replied me. I asked if she knew English, she answered no, her mama translated my tweet for her, ha ha
Of course, most of them are primary student, so they haven't learnt English yet

And also, JK has no official channel on YouTube, they have only one on Ustream
MAIatMMK is the man who always wore Kanon's T-shirt

I think he might mean MAIatMMK. But he is not official. He is just a hardcore JK wota and (probably) friend of Encho (or even a family member) because he is crazy about Mai.

Eehhh~ I saw his Ameba Pig avatar and though he was Kanon's supporter.
I couldn't help laughing when I saw MAIatMMK some others guy cheering JK

Recently, Momoka was absent. I asked Mocchan and she replied that Momoka was in vacation and will be back soon
I want JK 8 mem

Posted Image

タイガ ファイヤー サイバー ファイバー ダイバー バイバー ジャージャー

My Twitter||| My Channel

#46 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

Recently, Momoka was absent. I asked Mocchan and she replied that Momoka was in vacation and will be back soon
I want JK 8 mem

According to Encho she has some tooth surgery going on and will be absent for a quite long time. I hope she will be able to be back for TIF2011 though.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#47 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:36 PM

I've only seen the three hour edit of Tokyo Idol Festival 2010, but in the brief Jewel Kiss clip, I only saw seven girls. Wasn't Momoka absent during this peformance? Does YouTube have the full clip?

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#48 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

There is no "full" clip. Encho once streamed his own recording from TIF 2010. It obviously has the whole thing. Maybe someone can ask him to stream the whole thing on USTREAM again.
But to answer the main question: They were complete, there were all 8 members.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#49 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

I cannot believe that I overlooked the fact that August 10 was Momoka's birthday! She's my favorite cutie in this group! Happy late birthday, Momoka-chan! <3

#50 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:46 PM

Momokachan has come back. But Mocchan said she will be absent in Aug 20th live

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#51 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:08 PM

I sure hope Momoka-chan's mouth heals. Glad to hear she's back! :good:

#52 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:33 AM

2nd single 『Magic of Jewl』event

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#53 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

http://www.ustream.t...nnel/jewel-kiss

Ustream event of TIF 2011, broadcasting now

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#54 ChaosYu

ChaosYu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

@Asahi-san : Since you are expert in Vietnamese and seem know a lot about Jewel Kiss .

http://ameblo.jp/cattamako/ , do you know who is she , is she a member of Jewel Kiss as well or their best friends or something (she friends of all members of TGS too ) , http://www.youtube.com/user/cattamako, her youtube channel , her blog full of the vids and pics of Jewel Kiss

Kanon, nickname chuyên gia dự báo thời tiết. Nếu Kanon nói nắng, hãy mang ô, nếu nói mưa hãy bôi kem chống nắng. Kanon dự báo thời tiết 10 lần thì sai tới 7 lần dù vậy mơ ước của nó là làm nhà dự báo thời tiết tương lai. Kanon cũng nghịch không kém Lila và thường có những trò rất quái. Nhưlà có lần nó để 1 tập tài liệu lên cửa, chú Yoshida mở cửa vào là rơi hết vào đầu. Hoặc lấy chai nước làm micro rồi cầm mạnh quá nước bắn tung tóe

I love this part of her introduction about Kanon

Kanon nickname is the weather forecaster : if Kanon said it's Sunny then you should bring Umbrella , if she said it's rain then you should bring Anti-Sunlight Gel . forecast 10 times , 7 wrong :lol: , and she love to play prank as much as lila do, there was time she put a set of Notes on upper the door , when Yoshida-san open the door , those notes drop down and hit his head. Or some time she use a bottle of water as a micro and hold it so hard that the pressure make he water in side splashing up.

I'm new , so if there's anything wrong .please forgive me

Posted Image

#55 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

She is just a fan. She is taking the pictures from all the blogs and I don't know what she is saying about it, I don't speak vietnamese. Creating herself a life? XD

#56 peachgirldb

peachgirldb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

Oho, am I the first one from H!O to see them in person then? I got to handshake with them and take pics with some of them on Saturday at IdolFes! Karen in particular was a super sweetie :wub:

#57 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:52 AM

Yeah I guess you are :good:

#58 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

@Asahi-san : Since you are expert in Vietnamese and seem know a lot about Jewel Kiss .
http://ameblo.jp/cattamako/ , do you know who is she , is she a member of Jewel Kiss as well or their best friends or something (she friends of all members of TGS too ) , http://www.youtube.com/user/cattamako, her youtube channel , her blog full of the vids and pics of Jewel Kiss

I studied Vietnamese in Vietnam, ehee hee. My hometown is Sapporo and JK's hometown is Sapporo too so I know a bit about them.
This morning I researched about the person named cattamako, I guess she/he is exchange student who lived and studied in Gunma. She/he is a Hallyuh-anti and also a Jpop fan. Her/his favorites bands and idols, surely, must be Tokyo Girls Style, Tsuji Nozomi, Jewel Kiss, Momoiro Clover, S/mileage, Mano Erina, Shinohara Tsugumi, Miyu Yagyu, Dream 5. I couldn't undestand what he/she wrote but I saw the pictures in his/her blog and I guess.

I tried to translate some posts of his/her blog, I realized, he/she must be a crazy fan. He/she wrote fan fiction about all idols he/she favorited.

And then, I commented on the newest entry, I asked him/her what he/she wrote

This evening, I visited his/her blog, but the url is no longer available. He/she deleted ameblo and youtube account. And now I don't think he/she must be a crazy fan, I think he/she faked our idols.

Creating herself a life?

I think he/she must be mad, make him/her to be his/her favorite idols, ha ha

Oho, am I the first one from H!O to see them in person then? I got to handshake with them and take pics with some of them on Saturday at IdolFes! Karen in particular was a super sweetie :wub:

I'm sorry, you are late, ha ha

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#59 peachgirldb

peachgirldb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

I'm sorry, you are late, ha ha

You've seen them live before? How many times? :)

#60 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:08 PM

You've seen them live before? How many times? :)

Before I went abroad, in Jul 4th 2008 at Sapporo club baby. They appeared as guest. And at that time, I didn't know they are Jewel Kiss.
I forgot them for a long time, when I saw them on some videos about TIF 2010, I remembered they are Jewel Kiss, ha ha Posted Image

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users