#21 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

Have you checked this yet? (‐^▽^‐)
http://www.idolfes.com/2011/

Wow, at last I found these words "Jewel Kiss" and I was really happy ☆о(ж>▽<)y ☆
That means, JK will attend TIF 2011 ☆о(ж>▽<)y ☆
I also see TGS, Sakura Gakuin, Idoling, DLH but not S/mileage Posted Image ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Basically saika finkle is asahi on a mission to pimp jewel kissI don't have a problem with that.

Mocchan and Maichan performed sukichan and pinky jones at the bike show yesterday except this time it was only those 2 and then some other chicks.
http://www.ustream.t...corded/15775516

I love their dresses <3

Yes, that's my prev acc, now I didn't use more
Yesterday, it was late at night and JK Ust was on air Posted Image
I was really amazing, Mocchan and Maichan singing Sukichan

Both are awesome Posted Image

And here, on Maichan and Mocchan's blog, you can see how cute are they Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image in pink dresses
I wish I were at Sapporo right now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wish JK will impress more fans in this year's TIF Posted Image

Posted Image

タイガ ファイヤー サイバー ファイバー ダイバー バイバー ジャージャー

My Twitter||| My Channel

#22 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:17 PM

Mocchan updated her blog saying that they will be at TIF2011 (As asahi as already said :P) and there will be goods too.
Hooray!!

I got to talk with mocchan on twitter yesterday :D So lucky!
She likes momoclo, tokyo girls style, and s/mileage~ She is also doing momoclo's hashire :3

That live was very very cute, especially the dresses :D

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#23 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLLUlKEp-VQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sehl_JIUKFk&feature=youtu.be

Yay~ If I was not wrong, there would be Maichan in this junior idol unit~ Posted Image

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#24 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:26 AM

I'm gunna go with a yes :P
Candy☆Star is a group centered in hokkaido (Where jewel kiss is centered)
http://www.haura.co.jp/candystar/
mai :3

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#25 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:23 AM

Selica-chan's nickname is Selica or Selicho (Sericcho,せりっちょ) not itachi

Sorry about that, but when I started the original thread, all the information I put up, was directly off the official site, so it was correct, when I put it up.

I have edited the first post to to reflect the change.

I will also put up the links you provided for their blogs etc - thanks for those!!

I can't believe Stellosphere actually got to one of their shows, I am so envious! (and a bit disappointed - I wanted to be the first Gaijin to see them on their home ground, when I visit Japan in the autumn, but what the hell, good job!)
Posted Image

#26 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:05 AM

I can't believe Stellosphere actually got to one of their shows, I am so envious! (and a bit disappointed - I wanted to be the first Gaijin to see them on their home ground, when I visit Japan in the autumn, but what the hell, good job!)

I'm so confused XD
When did she say she saw them....?
I only saw that she ordered a cd and dvd ..

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#27 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:50 PM

I know that when I talked to Mai, she refered to Selika as Itachi too.

I don't know how Stellosphere managed to talk to one of the members, unless they had gone to see them live?

OK, it's supposition, but to me it meant that they had seen them live.
Posted Image

#28 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

Stellosphere talks to them via Twitter. She hasn't met them in person (yet).

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#29 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:23 PM

Sorry for being confusing!
I won't see Jewel Kiss in real, Hokkaido is too far and it's expensive to go.

#30 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:13 PM

@TheAnna18: wow, thank you so much! I don't know Maichan used to be in Candy☆Star. When I saw Candy☆Star, I thought I was mistake someone with Maichan, ha ha Posted Image
@oroboras: Serika refered herself as "Serika" or "Sericcho" but 7 others called her "itachi". I just concluded this after 2 hours reviewing JK's live, ahaahaa Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGejZu8N8Q&feature=youtu.be

Has anyone watched "Guruguru dokkan" on NHK?
This is JK ver.
Ha ha, I couldn't help laughing because JK's staff was so funny (Kanon's supporter,
Posted Image)

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#31 oroboras

oroboras

Defender of the Faith

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

@Stellosphere - ahh, sorry for the confusion! I *may* be the first to get there then! (If of course they are performing while I am there, I can afford it, and it doesn't clash with anything closer or more important for me)

I'm just so glad other people have started to take an interest in what, to me, is a group with a LOT of potential! :)
Posted Image

#32 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

Does anyone recognize the idol groups behind JK? Posted Image

Posted Image

Karen just announced her young brother's blog. Her bro looks really like her as twins, ha ha Posted Image

@oroboras: since I watched "Sapporo Girls Style" covering TGS's onnaji kimochi Posted Image, I've been hoping, 1 day, JK will be famous throughout Japan Posted Image. And when I talked with Mocchan on Twitter, I trained a determined wil promote JKPosted Image~ I'm Mocchan's super supporter, he hehe Posted Image If you are the 1st to meet them so congratulate!Posted Image They are at my hometown but I haven't met yet Posted Image

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#33 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:16 AM

No way, I'm mocchans super supporter! :P
hehe
nah I think that zeus guy beats all of us...

But she sent a requeset to be one of my amenba- and commented on my ameblo blog :D
Yay!!
I feel so lucky O_O

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#34 Asahi

Asahi

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:48 AM

Ooops, you're so lucky~ I envy youPosted Image
Mocchan has never sent me the requestPosted Image, because I sent her 1st, ha ha Posted Image

All of her pic, I may be slained by her cuteness Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

If I met her... I'd go to the Heaven Posted Image
Amazing! You are Mocchan's supporter too, TheAnna18 Posted Image

After a month researching about JK, I concluded some songs of JK

_Magic of Jewel: it's an introducing about JK
_Koisuru sniper: their official song
_Shanana (MINMI)
_Go girl (Morning Musume)
_Renai Revolution 21 (MM)
_Valentai Kiss (Watarirouka)
_Onnaji Kimochi (TGS)
_Ganbatte itsudatte shinjiteru (TGS)
_Miracale hatsu date (not sure)
_You and I (notsure)
_Break it (Namie Amuro)
_Gengish Khan (BK)
_Medley (AAA)
_Spring with (note sure)
_Power game (note sure)
_Rival (not sure)
_Guruguru dokkan (Inai inai :)) )

Is there any?

Posted Image

My Twitter||| My Channel

#35 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

In the past two days I've watched some old live videos of this group on YouTube. I even subscribed to their YouTube channel. I think Karen is the best singer. Momoka is the cutest because of her big hair. :wub:
I'd like to get their CD too, but there are so many idol CDs I want, and it seems that each group has a different official website to order from. Is there a website that has darn near everything?

Oh, that pic above me has Mocchan and Karen in it? I still have a bit of trouble remembering who's who.

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#36 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

^
Yes it are Mocchan and Karen.
If you want to order their stuff, contact Encho via their official website or Twitter.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#37 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:53 PM

^ I really want to order some of their goods but I think my parents will get mad that they are so young. :(
unfair!!

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#38 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

^
All the idols that I'm a fan of are younger than me. So what? I still listen to their music, watch their videos and buy their CDs. Support who you believe deserves to be supported. :)

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#39 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

^ It's not exactly that simple for me :|

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#40 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

If you want to order their stuff, contact Encho via their official website or Twitter.

I don't know how to do Twitter, but when I went to their website, I clicked on the name "Encho" and got a broken link message.

Anyways, I wonder what language Stellosphere types when contacting Jewel Kiss via Twitter? I ask because I subscribed to Jewel Kiss' YouTube channel, and watched two videos (so far) that were just uploaded. I made comments for both videos and just got a response from someone at their channel - in English! Someone on Jewel Kiss' staff knows English! I hope this means the girls are aware of overseas fans (besides Stellosphere :lol: ).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users