• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#61 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

I finally updated the first post. There are a few new links, the latest profile pictures, the latest releases, and a few small changes.

Happy LATE 14th Birthday to Akira! I'll try harder to keep up with these things from now on. I'll have plenty of time to focus on Dream5 now.

Here's a recent picture. It's some kind of promotional thing for Like & Peace.

Posted Image

#62 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

The president of RisaKei Fandom

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:27 PM

I've created an information website for Dori5... In the site, there's mailmag & blog translation and more. Here is the link.

I haven't do any banner for the site though, I can do the graphic but graphic took longer time than I could use to translate stuffs. If anyone kind enouh, please make it for me!

edit:

Forgot to tell, I could give you the pictures if someone volunteer~

Posted Image

Eternity Page//Ava and Sig by Me//Click my siggy 4 my blog//I'm RisaKei fan//Dream5 Information Site

#63 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:31 AM

^ I was actually working on a site for pictures/news, but I'm not a very good translator. I'm really happy that you're doing this. Thank you! I'll probably still make an archive for all the pictures of the members I can find.

Sorry... I'd help you with the banner, but I'm not very good at that kind of thing.

Do you mind if I add your link to the first post?

Edited by LunaLupus, 20 August 2011 - 08:37 AM.

#64 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:57 AM

Sure, of course you can~ :D

I'd like to make an archieve for pics too but lazy ^^; and it is good to know you're making one!

Spoiler

Posted Image

Eternity Page//Ava and Sig by Me//Click my siggy 4 my blog//I'm RisaKei fan//Dream5 Information Site

#65 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

I'm sorry for double posting but today Dream5 got a very busy day~ From 10am until 12am, they are already doing two fund-raising event organized 24hour TV. You can read their posts (blog&twitter) here.

Posted Image

#66 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:57 PM

I'm not missing this one! Happy Birthday Kotori! Now to see if I can remember my password, so I can post a comment on her blog. :good:

A late Happy Birthday to Mikoto... :whistle:

#67 d_silverberg

d_silverberg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

Today is Kotori's birthday XD *just read a tweet from Dream5staff*
Happy Birthday Kotori-chan :D

#68 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

They're releasing new single, Kira Kira Everyday! Release date is 4/1/2012!!

I'm buying! I'll start preorder after the covers are out! Buying the DVD I think coz we can barely find their vids in YT!! It'll have both music video and B-side, Nichiyoubi's dance version! Not to forget, the tamagotchi version will also have dance version of Yuuno and extra dance performance by Momo, Yuuno and Akira!!

If you want to buy jacket with your oshi as center, better buy with mu-mo~ It can only be available at mu-mo T-T

http://www.avexnet.o...eam5/index.html

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/dream5/music/

edit: forgot to mention [Nichiyoubi] is a cover song...

Posted Image

#69 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:16 PM

Finally! I was about to lose my mind waiting for a new single. I can't decide between the Kotori and Mikoto covers. I really want both. I love the designs of the outfits but they look kind of cheaply made. :ph34r: Wow, I hadn't noticed how tall Mikoto has been getting! Here's a picture if you're too lazy to click links. :P

Posted Image

^ Nice, the second link you posted has 30-second samples. :good: Both songs seem to be in a more cute style, this time. Variety is good, though. Nichiyoubi sounds a lot like Berryz's Piriri to Yukou!, but Nichiyoubi came first, of course.

#70 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

finally a new release :good:

cdjapan claims there would be a autographed card as a first press bonus,
http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=AVCD-48218
http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=AVCD-48217

Spoiler

#71 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:56 AM

YEAH for new single!!! Uuuuuh, the release date is soooooo far away! :P Anyways, they all look so pretty (And handsome for Akira XD) in the picture! HOLY CRAP, Mikoto IS getting tall! :o She's the prettiest to me in that pic, if not all the time. :P But my favourite member, Momona, is a very close second! She looks gorgeous with her hair like that! Yuuno also looks older than before. Hahaha, she's just too cute! :D

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#72 raechii

raechii

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

Hi!!!! Just became a fan of dream5 a moment ago. It's all Akira's fault since he's the only boy, all my attention went to him XD

I LOVE KANON! <3

my tumblr

#73 d_silverberg

d_silverberg

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

Yaaay a new single XD wow... is Mikoto the tallest in the group now? :o look at how tall she is now XD
wish I could buy their single... but it seems i can't... :sob:
at any rate, i really look forward to it

#74 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:42 AM

Preview time!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJw6HSZFpc&feature=g-all

@raechii I think quite a few female fans can blame Akira for their interest in Dream 5 . ^^;

#75 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

OMG, Akira in the middle! <3
Everybody has gotten taller, they've all grown up~

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#76 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:46 AM

So far, I like what I hear and see from the preview! The polaroid shots REALLY remind me of the previews from Kikka's new single! O.O But I like this more because the background and foreground from the pencils, table etc. makes it very adorable, creative and appealing. And it's cool to see Akira in the middle! Definitely makes him stand out more, whether that's a good thing or a bad thing to the viewer. XD Plus, the song sounds cute and catchy but yet not overly cute. Hahahaha, Akira at the very end kinda caught me off guard there. XDDDDD

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#77 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:52 AM

When i found out that the preview was up, i was at work and all you could hear from my pocket was the song at full volume while i was serving costumers.

Been watching it ever since. they should have cut the video after Akira did his thing. looks a bit weird him spreading his legs at the end.

#78 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

^ Hahahahahha, that's EXACTLY why he caught me off guard there! XDDDD

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#79 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:18 AM

^
^
I think thats entirely done on purpose, its going to escalate into a absolutely epic dance move and they don't want to spoil that yet*

*thats just my theory

Loving the preview :good:

#80 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

:wub: I wonder...can I order this? ^^; One package of Mikoto and Yuno please :wub: ^^;

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users