• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#21 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:37 AM

@Jim: The one wearing glasses in that picture was Kotori.

^ I couldn't tell you exactly how old Kotori was at that specific time, but she's been on that program since 2008. Also, she had just turned 13 when Dream5 started. So, she had to be 11 or 12. (EDIT: Based on this, she was 11 or just barely 12 depending on when they recorded it.) About that performance, I think it's amazing. Her voice starts out quiet, subdued, and gentle, then she releases some of that power.

About Akira: That group pic (not the dance practice one) in my previous spoiler has something funny about it. Look at the girls, then look at Akira. Doesn't he seem a little embarrassed?

Oh, and Mikoto looks way better with glasses than Kotori, in my opinion.

Edited by LunaLupus, 20 February 2011 - 10:33 AM.

#22 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:36 AM

he's bound to get like that from time to time what with having to listen to a gunch of girls talking about make-up and clothes and what ever else young girls talk about these days

#23 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:44 AM

^ I bet Akira never naps when he's around them. I'd be afraid they'd prank me if I were him.

I found some (9? months old) pictures of Kotori with Arai Hitomi of Tokyo Girls' Style (which you saw if you browsed my flickr). One picture on Kotori's blog, the other on the TGS blog. Hitomi called Kotori something like "Dream5's Song Princess" (Dream5の歌姫). I thought that was cute.

Posted Image Posted Image

Found it! Here is the audition video with Akira and Yuuno. Akira has some trouble because he was trying not to trip on the microphone they gave him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeZVj0_ervQ&feature=related

Edited by LunaLupus, 22 February 2011 - 04:16 AM.

#24 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:19 AM

Akira's Good. And Yuuno is soooooooooooooooooooooo Cute. I really hoe they let him sing a few solo lines.

#25 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

Just found theiroffical facebook page

http://www.facebook....120744161318144

#26 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:52 AM

sorry double post

#27 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

Yes, Akira is very good. Yuuno is way more cute when you hear her voice.

By the way, you can hear solos from all the members in Himawari (ひまわり) from RUN TO THE FUTURE. I found the lyrics, along with who sings what. I'll attempt to transcribe it into Romaji sometime.

Original:

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCntHH3CvQM

That facebook page probably isn't official, because it isn't linked on the other official sites and they link an un-official video. I think this might be saying they are just a fan "君がそれらの100%のファンではない。ごめん". Also, it looks like they just copied the e-mail magazine.

You can get that mail magazine here. Type your e-mail in the blank under PC, then click the button under that. Then you get an e-mail. Click the first link in the mail. First drop-down is your year of birth, next part is gender (male on the left), next drop-down is where you live in Japan ;) , then you check ALL of your favorite member's names. Left to right: Akira, Yuuno, Kotori, Momona, and Mikoto. Then click the button right below your e-mail address.

Edited by LunaLupus, 23 February 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#28 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

he's bound to get like that from time to time what with having to listen to a gunch of girls talking about make-up and clothes and what ever else young girls talk about these days

Still, Akira has the best job ever - hanging out with four really cute Japanese girls! :blush: I can't sing or dance, but can I have this kid's job? :lol:
At least, can someone tell me where to apply for a job like this? :D

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#29 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

^ It's like this: One cute girl? Great. Four cute girls? Scary! ^^;

So, I've found some small Dream5 videos, and some that are only about Kotori. I've placed them in a playlist, if anyone is interested. The last three are a really strange "movie" with Kotori, but she does sing a bit.

Also, I added something to my previous post, so be sure to look.

#30 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

Akira is so Amazing!!!! :omg:

And I just found my second(or maybe third. I don't know where I want Kotori to be yet) favourite member!!!
Yuuna is so cute and her voice is really good! <3

#31 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

I've been neglecting my own topic. Of course, there hasn't been any real news lately. Any new release is at least 2 months away, probably more. (It would be nice if it was on my birthday.) In the meantime, here are some pics from the "mail magazine" and Kotori's blog.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#32 Stellosphere

Stellosphere

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 688 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

They post maaaaany pictures on Twitter!

#33 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:58 AM

^ I didn't even know they used twitter, since I didn't see a link on the official sites. Thanks for letting my know! :good:

It's here if anyone is interested: http://twitter.com/Dream5staff

#34 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

Well, there is good news, and bad news. The bad news is, no new single. The good news is, they're releasing another Mini-Album on 5/4! The title is DAYS, and there will be a regular and a +DVD version. The rest of this may not be 100% correct, since my Japanese is poor. It appears that it will include another Finger 5 cover, called Gakuen Tengoku. If you get it at their shop, you apparently get an autographed(?) card. I think there's a song (or songs) with all the members singing, and the DVD includes their first "Off-Shot". The original Japanese e-mail is in the spoiler, and there are links to pictures of the members at the end.

Spoiler

EDIT: Everyone in Dream5 is fine.

Edited by LunaLupus, 12 March 2011 - 04:26 AM.

#35 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:39 AM

Thank you LunaLupus. :)

This group is really cool, I wish there was more of their content out there. :/

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#36 Minagi-chan

Minagi-chan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

Wow! I like this group, they remind me a lot of Folder. Akira even kind of resembles Miura Daichi at that time. The big difference is that Akira isn't the main singer.
💚🌻从*´◇`);🌻💚

#37 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:30 AM

I fell in love with this group when I watched the dance to Bokura no Natsu!! last year. I didn't expect them to be such amazing dancers. But that's avex. I also like their songs I don't obey and Tabidachi no Uta. I think they're all adorable, but I like Momona the most. She hits her dancing really hard and I think she puts a lot of effort in it. That's why she's a dancer in the group! I can't wait to see them release more stuff!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#38 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

while trying to find more videos that play where i am, i found these:

#39 Kira-Chan

Kira-Chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

And these

#40 LunaLupus

LunaLupus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:44 AM

I'm sorry I vanished for so long, but I'm back. I'll just say I needed a break. Anyway, it's nice to see more people around here.

@Kira Thanks for finding those. Seeing them during a recording was nice. The last one has a very interesting dance. I really like the part with Akira in the center.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users