• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

#21 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:13 AM

^ AKB related stuff sells out quick no matter what it is lol =/.

Pre-ordered AKB48 Yusatsu The Blue and Red PB's, went to the back catalog and picked up iiwake maybe and ponytail to shushu.

Takamina I Shimada Haruka I Mayuyu

#22 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

Pre-ordered AKB48's new album (both version) from HMV . I don't really like the HMV original bonus, so I choose the ones without bonus(and it is cheaper...)
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#23 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

AKB 1/48 and the guidebook for the game from yesasia back in December because by the time I decided I was going to get it HMV and CD Japan were sold out.

They gave me two $5 coupon codes (one is for yesstyle though) so I'm trying to figure out whether I should give in and get something or let them expire on 2/28. I don't think they're transferable either.

Was thinking about a calendar but all they have left is Akimoto Sayaka and the Official Calendar box left and even then they're still $35-40 before discount. They also have a Tachibana Yurika (Idoling!!!) for $30 though.

Maybe not even worth it since yesasia's higher prices kind of negate the coupon.

#24 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:36 PM

^
I posted a pic of the calendar box and its contents in the ***48 collection thread if that will help make your choice easier.

#25 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

Pre-ordered AKB48's upcoming album, limited and normal version, and red+blue albums.

#26 YuzukoAria

YuzukoAria

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

Won these off YAJ:
* 夢の花びらたちmayuyu photos
* 桜の木になろう theatre version's mayuyu photo

#27 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

I just ordered their new album limited version.

Just wanted to ask why you guys buy both regular and limited versions if the content is the same and the only difference is you get the booklet with the limited? Is it that you ordered them from different places, for example one from cdjapan and the other from hmv, to get the bonus photos?

#28 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

For example, with singles, if there's regular and limited version, but content is the same, the only reason I order both is due to different cover. It might seem ridiculous, but there's that. Plus I own all their CD's from Sakura no Hanabiratachi til now Sakura no Ki ni Narou in all releases available, be it limited box sets, limited versions, regular, or theater versions, so I don't want to lack anything.

#29 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

I forgot about covers.

If I had a collection like yours I would want to continue with it too.

#30 BlackTsubaki

BlackTsubaki

Takamina

• Senpai
  • 1061 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:22 AM

For me its the bonus photo, though there is a slight chance to get two of the same girl its worth the extra money. I also collect the handshake and event tickets, though I've only used two of them, its something I started doing since I didn't wanna throw them away.

#31 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

Gave in and pre-ordered the upcoming album (first press limited edition) and used my $5 coupon! Will probably DL the DVD though since I don't have a region free player yet. At least I'll have the photobook and ticket (for the event I probably can't go to OTL)

#32 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

Got 2 random grab bags from Stage 48;
Masuda Yuka CNJ photo
Yūki Kanazawa theatre photo
Nakata Chisato theatre photo (x2, both from the same set
Yukirin photo :D
Kobayashi Kana theatre photo

All theatre photos are from Nov 2010 :)

Nattsumii psp battery cover :D
Tanabe Miku psp battery cover

Not bad even if I only know Yukirin and Nattsumii lol

#33 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 11:53 PM

@.gina if you're interested in trading or selling, maybe I'll extend an offer on the Yuka Masuda, Kobayashi Kana and Miku Tanabe goods? I only have the Tomomi Kasai card from 1/48 to offer though.

Sorry mods, since there's probably a separate thread for trades and stuff.

#34 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

^ I might do, send me a pm :)

#35 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:40 AM

Pre-ordered DiVa's single type-A and 2 SKE48 Bromide Collection Boxes from CDJapan. Even though it is not written on CDJapan, Amazon JP says that there are signed ones in there too. Hoping for Rena.

#36 YuzukoAria

YuzukoAria

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

Just arrived
Attached File  1.jpg   43.57K   12 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   49.18K   15 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   36.57K   14 downloadsAttached File  4.jpg   52.26K   13 downloads

Also ordered 2 B.L.T.X SKE48 and 3 B.L.T. X AKB48

#37 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:40 AM

I've been into AKB48 superficially for a little while, but this year I've really gotten into their stuff. Just pre-ordered the limited edition album, Not Yet's new single and SDN48's newest.

Hooray!

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

#38 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

My first ... and hopefully latest AKb item XD

Attached Files

Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#39 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

limited edition album i did order recently <3

#40 MrMojo

MrMojo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

Broke down and pre-ordered the AKB48 AX Set Best List 2011 Ponytail version DVD set :drool:

Sure I'm broke now but I'll be happy when the order arrives from FromJapan :lol:

This is the second big ticket AKB item I've ordered after emptying my savings for the AKB48 PSP Special Edition set B)

This is the price we all pay when we become wotas... uh... fans :c03:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users