• Please log in to reply
2942 replies to this topic

#2941 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Headquarters
  • 14225 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 03:51 AM

I love looking through this thread at seeing all the cool items different fans are purchasing. Mine would of bean the Morito Chisaki photobook and preorder consisting of the Blue ray of the Hina festival.

#2942 jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:34 PM

48176134637_015df53963_b.jpg

I am so fortunate to be able to get these titles. I have most of the Angerme and Morning Musume songs I could want now. I got the Music Video version of the Angerme collection (which came with a small photobook) and the 4 cd Morning Musume Best.

But that 6nin Juice=Juice debut single may be the most treasured item I got. This single came out around the time I started following H!P, it was one of the songs that changed my mind about idol music, its important to me. That I could have a part of history is beautiful to me. I am in a good place in my life right now. I am so thankful.

Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹) Haga Akane (羽賀朱音 ) 

Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん… Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Angerme - Murota Mizuki (室田瑞希) Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃) Ise Layla (伊勢鈴蘭)

Kobushi Factory - Hamamura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) Tsubuki Factory - Kishimoto Yumeno (岸本ゆめの)

If you enjoy the music of Hello!Project, join me as I dissect individual songs on my blog, Hello Project Music.

#2943 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 2527 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 05:54 PM

more Dii

YyNMpQWn_t.jpg oA3Zde8D_t.jpg n14lkaB9_t.jpg 

♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
ezgif-2-7c561b186fuduur.png
twitter - last.fm - tumblr - vine

0 user(s) are reading this topic