• Please log in to reply
3035 replies to this topic

#2841 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

The final large package of my multimonth ordering spree finally arrived, yay.

r_d.JPG

Almost done now.

^ You have some great classics there, incx!  Asami and Nozomi!  Can't go wrong there.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2842 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

Got some new Take related items today, not pictured is the muffler towel been after one for ages and for some reason they always seemed to sell out everywhere at concerts. Take wota apparently really like muffler towels for whatever reason. She looks gorgeous on the big towel and the plastic standee thing arrived. Honestly thought it'd be a bit bigger but it looks okay. 

DSC_0305_zpsxqsm7sn5.jpg

After that I was like "screw it" and took photos of the rest of the room while adding new posters and stuff. 

DSC_0308_zpsffrnhose.jpg

DSC_0307_zpsnuwapcs3.jpg

DSC_0306_zpsqbqq2cfi.jpg

TEAM TAKECHAN

#2843 risecchi

risecchi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 04:30 AM

Attached File  image.jpeg   107.12K   2 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   134.86K   2 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   111.19K   1 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   159.86K   0 downloads

Got this stuff today!!

Airi♥Sayu

PwGcasX.gif

signature by xdrewdrawdrawn

TomokoRikako

#2844 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:28 AM

Got my stuff yesterday :)

J=J single :)
C_ptY-KUwAA5Ub6.jpg

Kishimon birthday photos <3
C_puuKAVwAAHH8t.jpg

Maria photo sets <3
C_pu9cuVYAAP3e2.jpg

Maria lanyard <3
C_pu-rMUMAAqdMZ.jpg

Maria concert T-shirt ..
honestly .. the design in front is the only print ..
They didn't even print the concert logo behind ..
Its just a plain flowery T-shirt which look like what my mum who is almost 80 years old would wear >.<
Just getting it as I am into T-shirts and want to get every Maria official MM T-shirts .. :)
C_pu-FCVYAInNMn.jpg

#2845 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

I got this Harunan 2L set recently ^^

CrpvKqL.jpg

I8dtEOy.gif

#2846 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:34 PM

I can't believe no one reacted to Moondoggie's room photos!!! :o

WOW.  What an epic display.  I love your framed W poster!

I just got back from Japan and since this is a very rare treat I certainly had to treat myself while I was there.  I hit the two Trio shops, the official H!P store and one shop that sold general idol goods and here's what I came home with.  I'll use thumbnails to spare you all but feel free to click to enlarge:

C-ute on wax!!  Though I own tons of records I only own two Jpop ones.  Angerme and now this C-ute one.

Cute_vinyl1.jpgCute_vinyl2.jpgCute_vinyl3.jpg

DVDs.  My H!P CD/DVD collection is so extensive that sometimes I forget what I own so the Berryz DVD in the middle I already had, but at least it was only 400 yen.  The one on the right I found in a bargain bin in a Playstation video game store that had some anime and random DVDs in a bin.

DVDs.jpg

Clear files.... though I didn't take a picture, I also bought my first clear file holder.  It was from the Hello! Project shop and has their logo on it.

CF_angerme.jpgCF_cute.jpg

If I had spent more time in the Trio shops I probably would've picked up many more photos, but the problem is the shop is so tiny with such narrow rows that it is so uncomfortable to sort through the photos.  If I was smaller and thinner (Asian - ha) then it would have been a bit better but still they have rows and rows close to the FLOOR and if you sat down no one else can get through.  Anyway, I got some classic Risakos and some other favorites.

Risako.jpgMeimi.jpg

The only photos I bought from the official H!P store were these.  If I was more into all of the current acts then I'd probably get more excited about that shop but it was rather anti-climactic for me as it was like 80% photos, a few books and barely any CDs / DVDs to speak of.  

HPshop_PICS.jpg

One of my coolest random finds because I just happened to look in a little bin of H!P paraphernalia.  A C-ute concert video via a USB BUTTON!  I haven't even tried it yet but I'm thinking you navigate the video directly from the button via the controls.  The box is about the size of an audio cassette.

button1.jpgbutton2.jpgbutton3.jpg

CDs (and DVD combos) I purchased:

CDs.jpg

The green CD Journal book on the upper right must have just come out a couple weeks ago because my first visit to the official H!P store didn't have it at first... I bought it at a regular book shop in the mall, then the 2nd time I went to the H!P store they had it.  As for some of the older books like Risako & Airi I got them super cheap.  Big hardback books for only 300 or 600 yen.

books2.jpgbooks1.jpg

As for the shops themselves, take a peek inside the spoiler tab below if you like.  The official H!P store had signs everywhere that photos were prohibited, yet I saw some girls snapping away with their iPhones so I guess they can only enforce the rule so much. 

Spoiler

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2847 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:11 PM

This week's arrivals.
Spoiler

モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#2848 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

^

I hope to do the same as you someday - have enough money to get both Berryz and C-ute final albums. Awesome purchase!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#2849 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:19 PM

I don't get the appeal for the C-ute singles box considering I already own all of the singles lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2850 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:26 AM

I don't. :( I'm not a big C-ute stan, so I'm not much interested in getting the 29 I'm missing. I'd rather focus on the albums. (Same with Berryz.) So this set is perfect for someone like me.

I guess for fans, the appeal is the convinience (all singles, all b-sides, all pvs in blu-ray, etc.) and the nice packaging are some of the selling points.

#2851 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 07:43 AM

I forgot to post about some Maria good my friend help me got in H!P shop when she is in Japan :)
DCQq1bLWAAACfwr.jpg

My batch of orders came today <3
ANGERME T-shirt
DCQt6SfXoAAXo3R.jpg

Murotan PB
DCQu0lhXoAAH-7N.jpg

Birthday photos of April birthday girls I am a fan of :)
Airi, Hamachan and Kishimon <3
DCQviUOWsAEiIRL.jpg

Maria single event 2L photos
DCQwGSYXsAEcQW3.jpg

Maria H!P shop goods
DCQwHr4XcAAnqE0.jpg

#2852 incx

incx

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:45 AM

When you discover Yahoo! Japan and fill some blanks in your collection:
Spoiler

When you start thinking you miiight have overdone it:
Spoiler

#2853 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:29 PM

ANGERME, C-ute & Kobushi Factory's latest singles.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#2854 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:08 PM

When you discover Yahoo! Japan and fill some blanks in your collection:
When you start thinking you miiight have overdone it:

Been there, done that  -.-

That's why I only post here about 10% of what I buy, as I'm almost ashamed of how much, not to mention the labor of taking so many photos & posting lol.  First world problems.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2855 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

Quoting what I wrote on Chiichan thread :)

DDynnCRUwAExaHO.jpgDDynpGDUwAELPLj.jpg

Got my Chiichan blu-ray ..
I got it with direct order from Amazon Japan as we had talk about here on the cheapest way to get it ..
Amazon Japan delivery is cheaper as it seem they don't use ems ..
and the delivery was faster than I expected as it was expected to arrive on Thursday this week ..
Actually base on my estimation .. they are as fast as EMS but costing less ..
I would have gotten it the same day if I use another seller using EMS :P
Great I think I would go for Amazon japan direct if I got like orders with 1 item :)

#2856 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

RXl1Gjs.jpg

Won all these lots on YAJ, only bought most of them for a few sets I need but worth it, at least at the price I got them for LOL.
Also got a bunch of random sets from the shop coming too.

HLxdmXb.png

#2857 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

It's midnight and I just opened ny package from CDJapan.
Spoiler

#2858 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

Been there, done that  -.-
That's why I only post here about 10% of what I buy, as I'm almost ashamed of how much, not to mention the labor of taking so many photos & posting lol.  First world problems.

Same here, I have not posted in ages because it is just too much. I must have bought around 200 photos, 30 dvds, a bunch of CDs and various other goods since last time. It is just not worth taking pictures of it all. It is almost like bringing out my entire CD collection of my favourite group, I did that most recently in January and took pictures of it. The process took me 2 hours and now H!P collection pictures are starting to become that much work too. 

#2859 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:33 PM

^ :lol: someone can relate!!

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#2860 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:05 PM

My orders came today :D

KF single :) come with a postcard bonus :)
DEh6ypXXUAIWehT.jpg

ANGERME singles .. all 7 version <3 come with a postcard bonus but I really dunno what to do with 7 same postcards XD
DEh76aaXoAQIchd.jpg

MM'17 notebook .. got 2 of them .. an extra one for my wife XD
DEh9fH-VoAA2J68.jpg

Kamiko acrylic badge .. I just like the logo and probably use it as a deco than to pick it .. :D
DEh9f1BXYAAAED1.jpg

Got some oshimen stickers .. when I ordered it, the Country Girls demotion and transfers news were not out yet ..
Its pretty sad to me that I got it now .. Its not really that true anymore :(
anyway got 3 Maria stickers because it Maria :P
DEh_N-hUAAEIQzE.jpg
DEh_OokV0AIeKDR.jpg

Riai photosets .. my new fav H!P KSS .. I really really like her .. I think she will be my very high level oshimen in the future when she debut.. <3
DEh_8l7VoAEsAsQ.jpg

Finally, Maria photosets .. its out of sync with my other batches because I got a order still stuck at e-LineUP! Mall ..
Dunno what is taking them so long and I am getting worried .. and worse I dunno Japanese so I can't even inquire about it :(
DEiBAoGUIAANxqN.jpg
DEiBBpRUQAIwZdu.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users