31 replies to this topic

#21 ForeverEternal

ForeverEternal

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

This board is abandoned. :( :D

I found this video a few days ago and was surprised that no one posted it here! The song was recorded in 2007, but it appears the video was filmed in 2013. This song totally rocks! And Danielle looks so mature and beautiful.

EDIT: Just realized that this was already posted in the Coconuts Musume board... oops, sorry.

#22 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:02 AM

Hehe yeah, I posted it there some time ago.
Good idea to post it here too, I forgot she had her own thread :P

Yeah, this part of the forum is rather dormant, I think most new fans of H!P don't really know (or care) about the graduated ones. And us old school fans are becoming fewer and fewer as time goes by.

Cool that they're trying to revive Country Musume though, all though I suspect they'll just use the name (and hopefully using Mai Satoda as a mentor of some kind as well). If the audition is even successful..

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#23 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:41 AM

Additionally, most of the graduated members are not or not really active anymore or they became wives & mothers (some don't even have a blog or a social media account anywhere), so it's really no wonder that barely anything is happening here ^^;.

#24 ForeverEternal

ForeverEternal

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

Yeah, it's kinda sad... I've only been an H!P fan since 2011 (Buono! fan since '09), but I've developed a strong appreciation for the OG acts (especially Coconuts and Country Musume), and I've been searching all around for info on them. Some aren't too hard to find, but others have pretty much vanished since leaving H!P. April from Coconuts, for example.

But luckily the new year's countdown concert and the new Country Musume audition have shown me that the old days haven't been completely forgotten. :)

(BTW denadel, a few days ago I literally stayed up until 3 A.M. reading nearly every page on your website... haha)

#25 ForeverEternal

ForeverEternal

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:50 AM

Danielle has opened a new music school called TurnKey Music Academy. She even has her own profile (of sorts) on the website: http://turnkeymusica....com/index.html

#26 spotkatt

spotkatt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 917 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for the info. :good:

My friends call me Santa...HO HO HO

#27 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:22 PM

(BTW denadel, a few days ago I literally stayed up until 3 A.M. reading nearly every page on your website... haha)

Haha awesome! :)

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#28 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:31 AM

Good for her for founding her own music academy!

The very first thing I noticed wthin five seconds of viewing the page:

z3PSNXM.png

Posted Image

#29 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:33 AM

Ok she was actually the best singer Coconuts Musume had.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#30 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:19 AM

^One of the best in H!P at the time, too! Her solos in Akagumi 4 were incredible, she should have gotten more.

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#31 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:25 AM

After reading this pages, I feel like hearing Akai Nikkichou and found this whith a part of Asayan show with subtitles.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#32 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:37 AM

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it worth to see.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users