#2421 GrandDark

GrandDark

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 244 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:55 AM

Hirunandesu! w/ Iida, Kemeko & Ishikawa

The episode theme is "Who wears is best?"

As usual, Kemeko's being teased and Ishikawa's vain character is fun to watch :D

http://www.dailymoti...田圭織-保田圭-石川梨華_tv

Morning Musume videos and English Subs

http://www.dailymotion.com/granddark

#2422 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:56 AM

Is there going to be a reunion again for DMM? I miss the old gen performing together but I really hope that Koharu is not in it cause I feel like she does not belong to the DMM group or MM nowadays as she rarely get involve and mention MM at all or maybe didn't paid attention to her. Hoping for Kanon and Riho to be involved in it as well in future.

#2423 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:18 AM

It's hard to see a new reunion because lots of new births between the veteran files. It's hard to care a baby and have a regular time of essays. Even Yuko lives 1.000 km away fron Tokyo.

If you want to reunite a new Dream Morning Musume, who members put in it?

My own selection, (taking away the less probable ones because her family or bussines circunstances): Aya Ishiguro, Iida Kaori, All the 2nd Gen, Rika Ishikawa, Asami Konno, Makoto Ogawa, Koharu Kusumi. Maybe Tsuji too.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2424 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:20 PM

^A reunion would be a wonderful idea, even if it was only a one off concert it's always nice seeing the OG perform <3

#2425 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

Ten minutes of a show with Dream Morning Musume and Tsunku with subtitles.

http://www.dailymoti...sume-tsunku_fun

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2426 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:59 PM

i think for the 20 anniversary they should invite linlin and junjun.....I mean they were also part of MM......

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#2427 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:01 PM

^With the treatment they received during their time as members of MM I wonder if either JunJun or LinLin would want to come back for a reunion of any kind. I mean LinLin clearly stated when she graduated that she appreciated being able to be in the group, but from there to having exceedingly fond memories of her time in it is a big jump.

Is there going to be a reunion again for DMM? I miss the old gen performing together but I really hope that Koharu is not in it cause I feel like she does not belong to the DMM group or MM nowadays as she rarely get involve and mention MM at all or maybe didn't paid attention to her. Hoping for Kanon and Riho to be involved in it as well in future.

I see the Koharu hatred is still strong as ever in some people. If she doesn't belong with MM's OGs in Dream Morning Musume how the hell would Riho or Zukki belong there? Their generational gaps with the OGs are much wider than Koharu's and she had worked with most of them for more than just mere reunions or television collaborations. The OGs from gens 1-4 most likely barely know anyone from 9th gen onwards on an intimate level. The icing on the cake of course is what Koharu meant for MM's legacy by comparison to any of the girls who joined after her. At the start of the Eclipse Era Koharu was able to do what every generation since her own has not, revitalize interest in Morning Musume among the general public and I mean really revitalize it, not the faux revitalization that the 9th gen and Sakura caused. Combine that with her successful soloist run under the guise of Tsukishima Kirari and her energy and stage presence in performances and she's way more valuable than anyone from 9th gen and onwards.

#2428 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

I feel like Linlin would take part in a heartbeat. Even if she was the least popular member during her time I think she enjoyed being in the group a lot. She's still really close to Ai, too.

About Junjun, no idea. She's been a lot more successful after returning to China so I'm not even sure she has time, but if she can make it for a week...

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2429 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:53 PM

The Annyversary could be a good time for health the wounds. If I could say a word, I'll give Yaguchi, Miki and Aibon the graduation concert them deserves.

Imagine the great 20th Anniversary concert, with all the alive Hello!Project members singing her best songs.

OK, just dreaming, but this is why I like idols. ^_^

#2430 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

I also wonder if Asuka would ever come back. I know she was the first to go and there were bullying rumors, but it really would be nice to get as many members as possible on stage again. You also have Eri, Riho, and Kanon who seemed to have really enjoyed living a more private life, so who knows. Wishful thinking, haha. 

#2431 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:51 PM

I'm still holding out for a 20th anniversary counterpart to the 10th anniversary unit with members from the even generations instead of the odd ones.

#2432 Kaelly~

Kaelly~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:28 PM

If Linlin and Junjun are not even invited, I will feel personally hurt. There were part of the group too, they had fans too, not inviting them would really be kinda insulting :( Not saying they would necessarily come, but I do hope they would give them the chance to decide whether they can make it or not :(  

I dream of having Nono and Aibon on stage together again as well... honestly I really hope they extend the invitation to ALL former musume's, no matter the old quarrels... One can dream :') 

Posted Image

#2433 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

I think they would invite JunLin, since they didn't leave on bad terms.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2434 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

Visa's could make inviting Junlin back complicated.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2435 Neinei

Neinei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2071 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 05:27 PM

^nah, it's very easy for chinese to get visa for japan...

tumblr_nzpz5bTK5v1scyxrjo1_1280.jpg

#2436 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:37 AM

^With the treatment they received during their time as members of MM I wonder if either JunJun or LinLin would want to come back for a reunion of any kind. I mean LinLin clearly stated when she graduated that she appreciated being able to be in the group, but from there to having exceedingly fond memories of her time in it is a big jump.

I see the Koharu hatred is still strong as ever in some people. If she doesn't belong with MM's OGs in Dream Morning Musume how the hell would Riho or Zukki belong there? Their generational gaps with the OGs are much wider than Koharu's and she had worked with most of them for more than just mere reunions or television collaborations. The OGs from gens 1-4 most likely barely know anyone from 9th gen onwards on an intimate level. The icing on the cake of course is what Koharu meant for MM's legacy by comparison to any of the girls who joined after her. At the start of the Eclipse Era Koharu was able to do what every generation since her own has not, revitalize interest in Morning Musume among the general public and I mean really revitalize it, not the faux revitalization that the 9th gen and Sakura caused. Combine that with her successful soloist run under the guise of Tsukishima Kirari and her energy and stage presence in performances and she's way more valuable than anyone from 9th gen and onwards.

The issue though, and the reason why people find it strange that Koharu is even in DMM is because she began badmouthing Morning Musume after she left and equated it to being a stepping stone, essentially pissing off the entire Momusu fanbase to the point where many refused to support her anymore.

That's why people are kind of weird about Koharu being involved in DMM. Because she has made public her dislike of Morning Musume, H!P and UFA in general.

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#2437 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

This happened especially in a radio show (I think it was one with Sanma-san). She said it in the presence of Sayu, her former direct senpai, and Kikkawa Yuu, who had greatly admired Koharu and who sat there completely shocked after Koharu said everything (stepping stone etc.).

#2438 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:54 PM

^Don't remind me, or I'll die laughing. Ah Koharu, the girl with the super balls. Koharu may have made these confessions in a more intense manner than other girls (there's plenty of OGs who've dropped their share of hints that they didn't always enjoy their time in H!P), but none of her confessions are reason enough to say things like "she doesn't belong there" or "she doesn't deserve to be there" while simultaneously saying Riho and/or Zukki do and should be there; and one looks even more foolish for saying such things when taking into account her contributions to MM's legacy compared to any member who joined after her (and let's be real, even some of the ones who joined and left before her, I mean how many people do you think remember Ichii Sayaka as much as they remember Kusumi Koharu, or even 1st generation's own Ishiguro Aya and Fukuda Asuka? People remember the hits Ichii, Ishiguro, & Fukuda were part of sure, but the three of them as individuals for their time in the group? No, not even close).

I couldn't resist digging it back up, so... Since the topic has ended up at Koharu's less than favorable confessions, here's a page with pretty darn good translation about the matter for anyone interested in a refresher:

http://forum.jphip.c...p?topic=850.640

#2439 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:48 PM

Getting a visa to visit is easy peasy buy working visas are NOT easy. Any anniversary event would count as working, much like C-ute being unable to even accept an award unerdage because it all counts as work.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2440 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:43 PM

I do actually pretty much remember every member more than Koharu actually. And in a more positive manner. Even Aika whom i thought rather useless. Well that's only me. 

But i certainly don't think she doesn't belong in Dream MM, she has her place as any OG, as long as the staff and member deem it acceptable.

As for whatever other member says about bad times in Momusu i don't remember a single one pissing on it and it's legacy. For someone so quick to remind others how everyone since 9th isn't worthy to wear the name of Momusu and all you sure have a rather quick turnaround when it's a member you like XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users