• Please log in to reply
37987 replies to this topic

#37921 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:18 PM

Knowing how beautiful and sexy is Risa right now, we have to remember she was a twin-tailed kid too. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#37922 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:07 AM

Good read, she even mentions her dislike of that hairstyle.

From Wota in Translation:

Morning Musume 20th Anniversary Official Book Interviews: Niigaki Risa

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#37923 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 08:12 PM

It's really sad when you get this kind of treatment from "fans".

Especially when it happens to my all-time favorite Musume. :(  

From Wota in Translation:

Niigaki Risa opens up about the extreme bashing she received upon joining Morning Musume

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#37924 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 09:37 PM

I just saw Niigaki's performance of Moonlight Night, I thought she was badass, she looked cool throughout the performance, she was owning the crowd, it was great to watch.

#37925 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 04:53 PM

She is very versatile. :w00t: (and Yuko is so gentile with the young ones).

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#37926 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

Risa plays a role in a theatrical work. It's called Red Stone from Moon Valley.

uK2FAWf.png

#37927 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:21 AM

Man! I am just reading about her bashing. How sad that some of those people acted like that to poor Risa. She is amazing, always was, and after experiencing the awful hate Zukki got, I know how painful it must have been on her :'( Some fans are just evil.

MRkgm6i.png

#37928 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

The theatrical work that we talk about some days ago...

WxQuEoC.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ni...2441046429.html

#37929 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 05:29 PM

Two great voices, four beautiful young ladies, one wonderful song and lots of tears and emotions. Suki na Senpai.

#37930 yelloman

yelloman

♥ 亀井 絵里 ♥

• Senpai
  • 1055 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:05 AM

Hi all,

If anyone is interested I'm having a clearout and I've updated my page with the list of things I have so please feel free to check them out :)

http://www.hello-onl...goods-clearout/

ノノ*^ー^) Posted Image ノノ*^ー^)

#37931 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 04:34 PM

dont see any risa backstage photo so far, hope she dont feel left out

#37932 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

Another interview for Best of Japan Spring tour 2004

#37933 yelloman

yelloman

♥ 亀井 絵里 ♥

• Senpai
  • 1055 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:25 PM

If anyone is interested I’m having a clearout, please feel free to have a look at my page:

http://www.hello-onl...rout/?p=2131035

Thanks!

ノノ*^ー^) Posted Image ノノ*^ー^)

#37934 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 04:02 PM

Risa was celebrating... What? I don't know, the automatic translator is very confusing, but looks like something is finished and it goes well. :blush:

Risa-Celebracion.png

#37935 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:22 PM

November 5th was the birthday of Risa's father. She puts a picture of her family...

Familia-Niigaki.png

Source: https://ameblo.jp/ni...2542386338.html

#37936 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 07:21 PM

Man! How do these Morning Musume girls keep looking like teenagers!! ♥

MRkgm6i.png

#37937 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:06 AM

A very funny Hello! Morning chapter (2005). I put it here because they trap Risa in a dokkiri with the "brain scan" ^_^

#37938 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:04 AM

Niigaki Risa has decided to leave JP Room (Up Front) and continue activities on her own. She says nothing but nice things about & thanks UF/Tsunku/MM/fans for support/patience over so many years. ("She said she started thinking about her next move when she turned 30, so just over a year and a half ago" - .@JPN_ENG_Kanda via twitter)

https://twitter.com/...404013503344640

https://ameblo.jp/ni...tamp=1596251146

https://www.instagra.../p/CDVLtT0n6RQ/

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#37939 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:05 AM

ooh i didnt expect this but i hope she does well on her own!!

#37940 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 07:27 AM

It makes me sad since I love her / she's one of my favorite OG, but I hope she does well too & is happy.

I recently saw a Goo Ranking for top 20 stage/musical actresses and she was included. I love that for her, even if Goo Rankings don't really count for much.  <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users