• Please log in to reply
37987 replies to this topic

#37941 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 10:45 AM

Interesting. I wonder if that would mean she is going represent herself by her own (ie. as a freelance) or she would likely consider to sign up with another agency.

I wonder that would mean we will see less of her getting involved in H!P events.

#37942 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 11:14 AM

That's sad :( I do hope they can still get her for bigger events... maybe like Goto?

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#37943 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 07:55 AM

well she has a YT channel now :)

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#37944 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 08:17 AM

^Wow. That's fast. Interestingly, that those who want out from UF but still want to keep some presence in the media eye are choosing to be youtubers.

I wonder why UF didn't consider having a unit or management team that focuses on social media personality.

#37945 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 10:13 AM

It's the same with subtitle videos. Lots of fans are so now because they know the groups thanks to variety videos subtitled by amateurs. But they only think in delete them, losing lots of probably new fans. :(

By the way, Gaki looks amazing  :nosebleed: 

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#37946 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 04:18 AM

Kind of surreal to actually see Gaki's little sister. :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#37947 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:47 AM

Oh, she is cute, you can say she is not used to be on cam. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#37948 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 21 August 2020 - 08:23 PM

Gakisan will be helping Makoto pimp her strawberry pumpkin salad burger.

Attached Files

#37949 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:52 PM

Twin-tail Gaki is back! :lol:  :good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#37950 arwald

arwald

Special Agent of Idol BAU

• Senpai
  • 676 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 08:55 PM

Out of all H!P members I used to follow, Gaki-san with her Youtube channel grabbed back my attention. Perhaps, watching 2003 episodes of Hello!Morning before I learned about RisanTube contributed to that. Anyhow, in her radio show "Niigaki Risa's <Who had the fun!?>" there was this question from a listener named Joshikashimashimonogatari.

Hello Gaki-san. Congratulations on the first broadcast of your radio show! I'm 3rd year student in high school. The age difference between me and Gaki-san is 14 years. I can watch Gaki-san's idol activity only on Youtube and DVDs and I have never watched it actually on Live concerts by myself. Sometimes I've been thinking that I wish I was born earlier.

Well, as most of us know about all the scripted stuff on TV shows, I was wondering if this is a genuine question from a real high school student or was it some sort of staged question from radio staff members or whoever, like a veteran fan who wants to make impression that there are young people who would find and follow an idol from the past. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do see comments of Japanese people on Youtube like "I'm 1# years old and I started to love this idol because I watched this video" or something like that. On the other hand, I've seen some fans doing all kind of weird stuff to support their favorite members. If anyone knows about radio industry and radio shows well (honestly, I don't know well, I didn't care that much about radio shows, also my Japanese wasn't good enough I guess) - care to shed light on my doubts? Again, I don't mean to say that I think that all the questions are fake/staged.

TL/DR: are there fake people's questions on radio?

Idols are adults' toys © Pikarin

#37951 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 03:41 PM

I worked one season in a small radio broadcast and I can tell that even the most small and amateur ones receive enough question from real people that there was no need to make fake question. The only thing that they fake were the results of prize draw. :bad:

#37952 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 10:40 AM

Cooking with Gaki in English

#37953 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 09 November 2020 - 02:32 PM

She tried her best ^^;

Think her mum would be better explaining the steps lol

#37954 Christien.Atkins

Christien.Atkins

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 548 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 01:43 AM

for some reason she looks different her face her eyes

#37955 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:13 AM

She's so cute........I wonder what Makoto thinks of her English.

#37956 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 03:54 PM

Her dog is so cute.

Kind of surreal to actually see Gaki's little sister. :good:

#37957 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:06 PM

(Sorry for the double post) I like how Gaki looks without makeup. She hasn't changed much from her first days in MM.

Attached Files

#37958 zf_creathief87

zf_creathief87

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:32 PM

This is weird, but it's funny to think that I still remember my password to log in...lol...just checkin ma gal here, since I mostly spent my time here like a decade ago(?)...lol...man, she's still pretty...just having a "downtomemorylane" moment, listening to old H!P....time flies....reaaaaalllll fast.

It's good seeing Gaki san doing well

#37959 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 08:27 AM

Omg, she looks almost exactly like she did when she first joined mm in that video. It’s crazy!

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#37960 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 10:13 AM

It's great to have here some "old school" people like me. ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users