• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

Attached File  7712.jpg   39.54K   3 downloadsAttached File  tower-of-druaga-sword-of-uruk.jpg   115.61K   3 downloads
This is an anime from 2008. I'm late I know ^^;
Just finished watching both season 1 & 2.

For those who do not know about Tower of Druaga read this.

TOD instantly become a fav of mine because of the beautiful characters and personalities. Story-wise it is not bad but it could have been much better. Oh, the comedic episodes are really good, damn funny :lol: Using the game graphics from 1984 gives it a unique touch.

Here is the OP for TOD 1st and 2nd season.

OP - Season 1 - Aegis of Uruk

OP - Season 2 - Sword of Uruk

Don't be fooled by the intro, the story doesn't take place in this world.

---

Now, a question for those who have seen the anime.

If you were Jil, who would you choose to be your partner for live. Fatina or Kaaya ( or any other girl from TOD )? :rolleyes:
Attached File  fatina.jpg   27.61K   0 downloads
Fatina
Character class: Warrior Mage.
Specialty: Mastery in Fire based spells, both offensive and defensive.

Attached File  kaaya.jpg   22.37K   2 downloads
Kaaya
Character class: Oracle.
Specialty: Healing and Defensive spells. She also sometimes uses low level elemental spells.

Attached File  fatina-kaaya-figure.jpg   606.93K   3 downloads

I would definately choose Fatina :blush: LOL I have a weak spot for tough girls.
Fatina's character starts off looking like a materialistic and bossy girl. As a climber she has tons of courage and strong for a girl ( but not as strong as Coopa ). But as the story unfolds she shows a more sensitive, honorable and loyal side which I just fell for :lol: The fact that shes drop dead gorgeous is also a deciding factor ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2 Yujin-chan

Yujin-chan

The president of RisaKei Fandom

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

I've never seen this one! Is this a good anime? If it has a lot of comedy then maybe I will try but if it is too shonen maybe I'll not...

Posted Image

Eternity Page//Ava and Sig by Me//Click my siggy 4 my blog//I'm RisaKei fan//Dream5 Information Site

#3 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

i just finished watching this a month ago! i totally agree with what you said, the story could've been better :( but its interesting to watch and the characters are lovable nonetheless :good:

answering your question, i'd go with Kaaya XD

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#4 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

I've never seen this one! Is this a good anime? If it has a lot of comedy then maybe I will try but if it is too shonen maybe I'll not...

Its a good anime :good: the first episode itself will get you rolling on the ground laughing ^^; But don't get mislead, it does have serious episodes. Overall it is well balanced between comedy and seriousness. I'll recommend it to you :)

A teaser... it is hilarious if you have a good sense of humour XD :lol:
Note: this is not what the real story is about ^^;

On a more serious note....
This amv has a good collection of battle scenes from ToD.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

This is a surprisingly good series that went under the radar for most people. I grabbed this one on a whim without really knwoing anything about it. I really lucked out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users