Photo

DEF.DIVA (デフ.ディバ)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
464 replies to this topic

#461 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

It's sometimes performed in H!P concerts still. Most recently, I think, in the both the H!P Shuffle Deeto concert by Sayumi, Reina, Maimi, and Maasa and in the more recent ~FanKora!~ concert by S/mileage.

#462 shinanju52

shinanju52

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

I personally like the Suki Sugite Baka Mitai PV. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I think it fits the feel of the song.
The video has also artistically inspired me several times (even though what it inspires me to do has nothing to do with H!P at all :good: ).

The Def Diva, the most powerfull shuffle grup in the past years.... consist of talented member that has a great vocal skill...like nacchi, ayaya and maki, but why they added charmy ? maybe it because of Rika's Charm :lol:

#463 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:13 PM

^ Charmy may not have had the vocal skills of the others, but another way to classify a Diva is having a big personality... and Charmy does have that!

#464 shinanju52

shinanju52

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:34 PM

^ Charmy may not have had the vocal skills of the others, but another way to classify a Diva is having a big personality... and Charmy does have that!

yes indeed ^_^ charmy has a big personality and a good charming. i really love Def Diva, this group consist of very talented member in singing and dancing.. maybe if in the past Mikitty were added, this group will be more powerfull and extraordinary XD

#465 chichi

chichi

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

^I agree Mikitty should've been better for the group
Posted Image