Photo

DEF.DIVA (デフ.ディバ)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
464 replies to this topic

#1 Kurokaze

Kurokaze

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:52 PM

http://www.helloproj...t/050903-1.html

Nacchi, Ayaya, Gocchin and Rika form a special unit.
Single out 10.19.05

going to be HAAAAAAWT

too bad miki's not in it :/
Posted Image

#2 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 12:09 AM

Heh... *pronouces the name like: Deaf Diva* Sorry, thought that was interesting :good:

So basically it's Nochiura Natsumi with Rika in it? This is going to be interesting...

#3 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 01:20 AM

Some choice quotes

NUN+Ishikawa = NUNI :lol:  :hehe:

Dream come true!

No no, that's a different group altogether. Posted Image

NUNR ?  :good:

Name Change:  DEF. MUSUME.  :hehe:

Let the bashing begin XD

#4 yggg

yggg

Devourer of Spam

• Dai-Senpai
  • 893 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 01:44 AM

its the 2nd time rika enters a 3-person group as a special guest? :good:
ZONE is only good at one thing... that is, making music :)

#5 jinalbert

jinalbert

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:22 AM

If they want a group of Diva, they should put Miki, Rika and Yuuko together. Ohh.... the feud. :good:
Posted Image

#6 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:14 PM

Oh... :good: :lol: Thanx for that info Kurokaze! It's almost as if Nochiura Natsumi have returned. I have been waiting so long for that to happen.... I loved Nochiura Natsumi so much...
Wonder what DIVA's music is going to be like? Hope it will be rocking. Then we would have Pop Biyuuden & Rocking DIVA! <3 Rika Ishikawa in the group is not necessary. (absolutely not...)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#7 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:23 PM

Four idols enter, one idol leaves...

Tsunku: You're enjoying being in a group with Gottsuan, yes?
Ayaya: Hai!
Tsunku: And you've said Nacchi is a wonderful influence and has helped you with some parts of your career?
Tsunku: And you're close with Ishikawa-san, right?
Tsunku: Good, good. You're in a group with all of them now.
Ayaya: ....Ee?!

Rika post-Biyuuden.. this is going to be really good. Her voice has gotten a lot stronger now. If they keep Biyuuden's early semi-rock, I'd cry tears of joy. As it stands, I'm just WAY excited. :lol: The only way it could be better would be if they added Miki Fujimoto.

And put the plotting about each other on camera.

And gave them non-lethal weaponry.

And told them winner gets to be the center.

:good: What?

I wonder what this means for Biyuuden. Yui-chan was just starting to develop a personality.

#8 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 12:05 PM

I�m a bit afraid of that too. I do not want DIVA at the expense of Biyuuden... ^^; That would just be a waste of talent.

*still smiling about "The Sannin" together again* :blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 doinkies

doinkies

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:55 PM

Well, doinkies thinks it'll only be a one-time group like Gomattou and Nochiura Natsumi were...I don't think it will replace Biyuuden :blink:
Posted Image

H!P fan since 2001!

#10 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:27 AM

:blink: Rika Ishikawa in the group is not necessary. (absolutely not...)

agreed. "-_- i like biyuuden. i really do. Yui and Erika are strong singers, and Rika's... cute. but Nochiura's not cutsie like Biyuuden. They're cool, and Rika... is cute. Nacchi, Maki, and Ayaya all have strong, good voices. Rika has a tiny little cutsie voice. this sounds very mean and anti-Rika, but it's my opinion...
and no, not replacing Biyuuden-- i actually think they have another single coming out in the near future, if i'm correct. as is nacchi, and ayaya's getting.... what? is it a single or a photobook, i can't remember.... and Maki's dying down lately, so she needs attention.
i'm going to go listen to Love Like Crazy now..... sniff....
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#11 ReiRa~

ReiRa~

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:26 AM

Great !! :blink:

what's a surprise unit ! ?

#12 Kurokaze

Kurokaze

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:10 AM

SPECIAL unit.
note: not a NEW unit, indicating some sense of longevity.
hope they do some crazy R&B stuff.
that'd be.........crazy.
Posted Image

#13 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:52 PM

Biyuuden was selling so poorly though. If this sells well, Biyuuden might take back-burner for a bit.

Then again, if Tsunku decides that he likes the color purple while looking at a koi fish on Thursday, a new group might form.

So, you know, whatever. :blush:

Listen to Rika's voice on Koi no Nukegara. I really think the baby voice only happens when she goes into her upper-ranges. I adore Rika, I really do, but my first thought when I heard that song was "Holy crap, someone taught Ishikawa to sing!"

To answer the other question: Ayaya's getting--- a break. After doing 50 kabillion commericials.

#14 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:01 PM

I heard about that unit too, but... RIKA?!

Ok, she's fine with Biyuuden, but Nochiura Natsumi is much better in my opinion, and without Rika! I mean, Love Like Crazy is one of my favorites songs in all H!P, but I can't even imagine Rika's voice in a song like that... :blush:

By the way, Tsunku is overdoing it. Rika appears in every single H!P live, but where's the others? Many disappeared units, such Country, Melon Kinenbi, the shuffle units and etc, and how about solo singers? Where's Mari, Kei, Kaori, etc? But no, instead bringing back some of these, Tsunku put Rika in every single unit, live and tv show... :w00t:
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#15 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

Mari, Kei and the others are busy being 26 through 28. Country Musume and Melon Kinebi, we're all talking about older people. I really can't bring myself to fully believe that if one marched up and demanded that they get a new song right now and harassed him for it, they'd get one.

They probably don't want one.

It's /nice/ not having the media scrutinize you constantly, sometimes.

We're average fans, and I think once a week there's someone complaining that the girls aren't doing enough and we don't see them enough. Imagine how much the really, really dedicated fans much harass and harange when they're in the spotlight. Sometimes people just need a rest.

Think about how active they all were when they were early twenties; but they're all also older now and probably are shifting priorities--deciding whether they want to have public lives still, whether they want to retire from music, and hopefully taking college courses and other things they couldn't do when they were an idol. This was a dedication most of them made when they were 13 to 16 to do with their lives, and they're probably spending time debating what to do next while they have the breather.

As Kaori's verse said in Joshi Kashimashi--most of their friends are married with families, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a little feeling of sadness at having been away from the world for so long due to rehearsals and touring and practices and so on.

#16 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:22 AM

Think about how active they all were when they were early twenties; but they're all also older now and probably are shifting priorities--deciding whether they want to have public lives still, whether they want to retire from music, and hopefully taking college courses and other things they couldn't do when they were an idol.

and so, the girls can quit. I assume it's not as easy as saying, "bye Tsunku, maybe we'll meet up someday," but.... examples: Asuka Fukuda, Aya Ishiguro, and Sayaka Ichii.

if there's a little feeling of sadness at having been away from the world for so long due to rehearsals and touring and practices and so on.

I wouldn't know if any of the girls do complain, but I wonder if they would get into such a business and then complain about it. I'm sure it has its ups and downs, but they can quit. Mari hasn't left H!P, but whose decicion was it to resign from Momusu? From the information given to us, I'd say Mari's.

but anyway. the new group. Nochiura Natsumi needs to do something new. Without Rika. :blush:
Posted Image

#17 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 01:36 AM

Going by that line of thought:

Every artist that ever had something else to do (Had a child, got married, etc) should give up on performing, totally and completely. They own it to their fans to either wholly sell themselves, or just get out of the way--nothing in between.

Shiina Ringo had a baby. You know how much time it took her away from music? Psh, she's hurting her fans! Utada Hikaru's wasting time with college instead of singing for us, and don't get me started on British entertainers like R.K Rowling who took time out because she happened to have discovered boys. Preposterous! "-_-

Assuming just because someone does something, even something they like, and never complains about what it costs them is kind of idealistic. Gymnasts get upset they don't get to see their friends, swimmers get tired from having to wake up so early, movie stars from having to fly away and work instead of spending time with their family. Does it make them bad people for it? :blush:

Mari's an interesting choice, as she's kind of a counter point to the people you brought up. She wanted out of the Musume, but didn't want to just quit show business. Just step a bit out of the spotlight and have her own life, yet still get to sing.

It's just kinda sad that fans fault them for wanting to do that.

#18 Kurokaze

Kurokaze

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:48 AM

a little blue here.
and by blue i mean off topic.
we'll see what the single sounds like.
most likely there's another tie-in with this group.
Posted Image

#19 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:08 PM

a little blue here.
and by blue i mean off topic.
we'll see what the single sounds like.
most likely there's another tie-in with this group.

is that really what you call it? blue? i want to use that more often now. i apologize for getting off topic.
my words have been very much twisted. :) i suppose it's my fault for being a bad writer.

also: isn't momusu's next single coming out in October sometime? why doesn't Tsunku give DEF DIVA it's own little.... area? or would people be more willing to buy the single if it was near one of Momusu's? ??? maybe?
Posted Image

#20 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:47 AM

why doesn't Tsunku give DEF DIVA it's own little.... area?

I totally think so too! This new unit is going to be dynamite! :) And about ppl being more willing to buy the DIVA's new single if it were closer to momusu's release: I don't think so... It would probably be the other way around. :) Meaning that the pr for DIVA might suffer if their realease were too close to momusu's.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image