• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#341 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:27 PM

^ I guess getting to meet them and talk to them is the good way to remember their names and faces, I know their personnalities. Because I know so little of the girls, Afilia always appeared somehow like "unreachable idols", a bit like old days idols who seemed like perfect girls you couldn't approach. But actually, due the Cafes thing and all, it might be rather easy to get to interact with them, right? You seem to have met them quite a number of time!

I really wonder how they choose which girl enters the group. I remember, I think it was about two years ago, I had some fun checking the profiles of girls who worked in the cafe but weren't part of the group, and some were terribly cute, and seemed popular according to their rating thingy. I couldn't help but wonder "why are you not in the group?!"...

When it comes down to learning the names and faces, and basic character properties, all members spam twitter, lineblog and cheerz, many have tiktok and Shimu has a youtube channel.
They also have a show that was supposed to air every wednessday on live.me but hasn't been airing for a month without explanation...
... and then, there's also the certain magical index of forbidden contents (linelive), where more content disappears than appears.

The Junjou members can often be found at the Restaurant shops.
They can be talked to there in a much less time-pressured atmosphere than at idol events.
A good half of the non-idol kouhai are idol ota, and even those who aren't can share "interesting" information about Junjou's members. They work together after all.

Quite oppositive, I'd consider Junjou a very easy to reach idol.

Ai Komachi (Naturalia) as well as Erabareshi and Bakusute Sotokanda Icchoume (both Akihabara Backstage Pass) share this attribute.

iQ and BSP groups' members are Idols, however Afilia's Kouhai aren't.
This means that Kouhai might simply not want to become members of Junjou or Hearts, even if they are fans thereof.
Another important thing to consider is that most of the cast have short term contracts only, and/or are working part time.

Lol, they are the total opposite of unreachable.. well as long as you visit Japan XD Not only at the cafes, but at most of their live appearances they'll do handshakes and photos... They're pretty cool XD With Yumichi we talked a lot about H!P for example, since she's a big fan!

Yeah, I never understood who gets chosen for each group (There's also Iketeru Hearts there as well which is their Kouhai group made also with girls who work at the cafes).

Yumichii is a hard core J=J fan.
I think she wrote in some SNS that Kanazawa Tomoko was the most important person in her live.

#342 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 06:07 PM

Yumichii is a hard core J=J fan.
I think she wrote in some SNS that Kanazawa Tomoko was the most important person in her live.

Yeah, she really likes all of H!P, even former members. She totally wanted to kill me when I didn't go to a H!P FC event I had tickets for because I went to an event of Erabareshi, Iketeru and Afilia instead. I actually showed her the tickets ^^; She often goes to H!P Budokan concerts too.

She was actually also a BIG fan of Smileage's Sakichy (she was so jealous when she found out I met her by chance XD)

Talking to Yumichi for me is almost like talking to a fellow fan, rather than an idol, possibly what I like the most about her XD

#343 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 02:48 AM

GEKKO
The new Movie with Mappi, GEKKO, is on Amazon Prime.
710MYPNcoXL._RI_SX300_.jpg

OTODAMA SEA STAGE
Junjou were invited to OTODAMA SEA STAGE stage last week.
A recording was streamed via abema and archived for free VOD: first stage and second stage with Sore dake ga, ikiru Imi nanda's PV in the ending.

Stand-Up! Idol
On monday, Yumichii and Mirumo de Pon will be invited to Stand-Up! Idol Radio that starts on at 17:00 JST and is live web-streamed on shibuyacrossfm.

HOT WAVE
Hearts were at HOT WAVE which is archived for free VOD-ed at gyao.
They also were invited to Tahashi Meijin's Dennin Gaccha last week, which can be watched for free on freshlive.

Spoiler

Setlist Composition
At 27:15 of the recording of today's Release Event, Kaori asks you to manipulate Junjou's setlist in their the upcoming event: setlist poll

Entame GENIC 2018
Several Junjou Members are participating at the Mogra Girl Audition. They can be supported using their Mogra profile pages:
Kaori
Kanarin
Meimi
Yumichii

When it comes down to learning the names and faces, and basic character properties, all members spam twitter, lineblog and cheerz, many have tiktok and Shimu has a youtube channel.
They also have a show that was supposed to air every wednessday on live.me but hasn't been airing for a month without explanation...
... and then, there's also the certain magical index of forbidden contents (linelive), where more content disappears than appears.

Wow, I sure wrote some useless stuff there. I meant to write

OfficialIdol CastKenkyuusei MembersAlumniMisc(The list is incomplete)

Yeah, she really likes all of H!P, even former members. She totally wanted to kill me when I didn't go to a H!P FC event I had tickets for because I went to an event of Erabareshi, Iketeru and Afilia instead. I actually showed her the tickets ^^; She often goes to H!P Budokan concerts too.
She was actually also a BIG fan of Smileage's Sakichy (she was so jealous when she found out I met her by chance XD)

Nice.

Talking to Yumichi for me is almost like talking to a fellow fan, rather than an idol, possibly what I like the most about her XD

Yumichii *is* a fellow fan.
EDIT: In the 20181011 airing of Take Ur Hearts, Nijika promotes Morning Musume., has their newest song be played and praises Oda Sakura.

#344 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:14 AM

New Song
Stand Up got a new song. At the Iketeru Hearts Challenge Letter! VS Junjou no Afilia event, attending visitors will be able to give votes to give the song to either Junjou or Hearts.

New Members
They will join Iketeru Hearts in a few hours, at Party Tune Discotheque 4.

New Single
In the meantime, Hearts announced their seventh single which will become the ending theme for the upcoming Pastel Memories Anime.

Graduations
Shimu and Manamii won't graduate on 2018-12-14 as was announced last month but a week later.

Mappi Graduation
Last week, at Otaku-bu, Mappi announced her graduation
Spoiler

Cardfight Vanguard
Yumichii got into the Cardfight Vanguard promotion and will be appearing in their web series

Yumichii segment starts at 27:00

Mogra Audition
Yumichii, Kaori, Kanarin and Meimi (i.e. all Afilia members) were disqualified from the Mogra Joshi audition.

Wagamama Nandakara♡
Meiry Released her 4th DVD last week.
Release Event footage

#345 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:12 AM

New Song
Stand Up got a new song. At the Iketeru Hearts Challenge Letter! VS Junjou no Afilia event, attending visitors will be able to give votes to give the song to either Junjou or Hearts.

The outcome will be revealed on LIVE LINE at 20:00 JST.
Junjou's Stream
Hearts' Stream

New Members
It turns out Hearts' 3rd gen is a single member:

300x450_1_90.jpg
Name: アロマ・メモリア
Romanized Name: Aroma Memoria
Height: 148cm
Blood Type: AB
Birth Day: Novembre 12th
Birth Stone: Topaz
Sign: Scorpio
Club Memberships: Sleep Training Club
Strength: Daydream Magic
Weakness: Math
Self PR: Let's relax with Aroma

Taken from: Aroma (Afilia Asterisk)

aroma.jpg
Name: 黒宮あろま
Romanized Name: Kuromiya Aroma
Twitter: @afilia_aroma

---

Clearly, Aroma is my favorite 3rd gen Hearts member.

#346 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:10 AM

Mirumo De Pon will graduate Junjou no Afilia.

#347 Moklar

Moklar

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 883 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:32 AM

#348 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 09:27 PM

CHEERZ
event11573710b30a8c99b306e6c258d7f8f0.jp
The poster with our oshi-monster on it will get larger the harder we cheer for her.
Let's have the largest poster of the Mortal Realm show Chloe M Charmant!
Details: CHEERZ Event Page

Shimokita
Junjou were on Shimokita FM the day before yesterday.
The recording can be watched at Periscope's VOD archive here, and it'll also be "live" streamed on youtube live and ameba fresh later today at 7pm JST.

Mappi Graduation
Mappi's graduation (from Otaku-Bu) special, part 1 of 2, has aired yesterday at PortFM's Otaku-Bu. The second part of it will air next week.
It can be relistened on demand via radiko.jp, as usual.

Kaori physical issues
Kaori lost her ability to speak.
Official Announcement
Kaori Blog
She'll remain in the group for the time being, but she's now a "background dancer", and she wont be able to participate at most of the off-stage events, either.

Young Animal Gravure Princess
main.png
DMM is distributing content for a future Young Animal run. Of cause, Yumichii wouldn't be Yumichii if she wouldn't try to get as much of it as possible.
Let's celebrate Yumichii's 3rd anniversary by pushing her on YA's front page!
Details: .yellplus Event Page

web pon
JA6-category_thumbna.png
Get random Junjou goods from the virtual gacha gacha machine.
Details: Webpon Limited Goods Page

New Song
Hearts won it, with 409 votes vs. Junjou's 336.
As a side effect, Hearts is therewith StandUp!'s new flagship group.
Official Announcement
Junjou's Video Archive
Hearts' Video Archive

Costumes were designed by Chloe btw.

#349 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:30 PM

CHEERZ
DqpT7JDU0AAvSMc.png
We tried hard pushing our oshi-mon onto the largest poster of the mortal realm, but the stellar constellations were just too poor.
It was fun nevertheless and I also kind of liked how much Anna managed to shine during the live streams.
Details: CHEERZ Event Page

Cryptocurrency News
A new Television series focusing on cryptocurrencies runs on thursday night on BS11.
In the first broadcast, Arata Yuuyu is interviewed in the "coiner of the day" corner.

Coiner of the Day Corner Starts at 6:28

Future Idol
A new variety show will air every wednesday night on Tokyo MX.
Junjou no Afilia and Iketeru Hearts will appear in the first episode.
Details: Homepage

Tokyo MX can be watched for free at mcas, however in fear of mcas resources being insufficient, like all other popular series, this series was blacklisted by mcas.
As Future Idol replaces Baku-On (which was blacklisted on mcas, too), and Bakusute uploaded all episodes on Youtube, I hope Bakusute, who are also appearing in Future Idol, will upload it somewhere where it can be accessed outside of Tokyo Metropolian Area (Tokyo MX broadcast range), too.

New Single
Hearts' 7th single, Sparkle☆Power, will releases on february the 29th, next year.

Mappi Graduation
Following up to Maho's graduation (from Otaku-Bu), Kaori has become the new club president, and Chloe is the vice-president.

IDOL FILE supplement
The new Supplemental Issue of IDOL FILE, MONOTONE CLASSY IDOL, has Yumichii.

web pon
IH3-shop_thumbnail.png
Get random Hearts goods from the virtual gacha gacha machine.

#350 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 09:49 PM

Young Animal 2018/22 bonus booklet has these (and some sub-page sized images):
yumichii-2.jpgyumichii-1.jpg
The book itself booklet has no Yumichii. But it has a stamp to vote for Yumichii in primary content ( ∩。•o•。)っ
Fans of Yumichii that failed to get a booklet or can't vote for other reasons can support Yumichii's Gravuremichii by spamming Yells on any of Yumichii's posts and/or clicking the vote button at the bottom of Yumichii's YA event page.
More details can be found on the .yellplus Event Page.

New Single
The new costumes for Hearts' 7th single, Sparkle☆Power have been revealed:
DsWxh_fU8AUDA5O.jpg
It also has an official page now.

New Single
Limited Editions are up for preorder now. See the bottom of the single's official page

East 10th year anniversary
Today, 10 years ago, Afilia Saga East debuted.
They'll celebrate it later today in Shibuya O-Crest.
It has a capacity of 250 visitors, i.e. less than most shops' event stages where they're doing their release events, so it's too small for such an occation, and they announced it way too late, too.
They'll probably do the real big celebrity on the 10th anniversary of Luminous no Izumi in March next year, but I would be supprised if there's no announcement today.

Future Idol
The first episode was uploaded on youtube

#351 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 03:10 PM

Junjou no Afilia

Today, at the first regular theater performance of Junjou no Afilia in Akiba Sofmap, which also was used as release event for the new single,
Mappi made an important announcement:
Spoiler

#352 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:13 PM

Thank you gor the updates, I am really getting into them. Is Iketeru Hearts a trainee team?

#353 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:50 AM

THIS IS RADIO 2 YOU
Niji-chan will be hosting a regular corner on THIS IS RADIO 2 YOU.
Details on Niji's Blog.
As she writes, it can be accessed via radiko
Spoiler

Thank you gor the updates, I am really getting into them. Is Iketeru Hearts a trainee team?

Iketeru Hearts is a "fully fledged" Idol Group. They are also the flagship group now, since they bested Junjou in an election on October 15th this year.

#354 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:06 PM

So basically Iketeru and Junjou are sister groups, both with members who work at Afilia Cafes. 

Under the same label (Stand Up! Records), there's also Erabareshi, Purely Monster and Idol College. You may often see them doing joint events because of this (they share producers, staff, a former Afilia member is now manager of Purely Monster for example). 

In the case of Erabareshi, Tsunku is also there as producer and often writing lyrics for their songs, the member in this case arent' from Afilia cafes but from Akihabara Backstage Pass. 

#355 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

Kuromiya Aroma
After several weeks of delaying, it's now officialy announced: Aroma is no longer an Ikeha member.
Starting next friday, Hearts will therefore be a 9 member group.

Sales Ranking
Following Oricon daily #1, Junjou's new single, I WANT TO DRAW/KI・SHOU・TEN・KETSU・JO・HA・KYUU, also scores weekly #1 at Tower Records.

web pon
ja7.jpg
Get random Junjou goods from the virtual gacha gacha machine.

#356 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:19 AM

New Song
Hearts' fan-elected new song (the reward for defeating Junjou) will be performed for the first time at Arata naru Butai he.
Although not announced, I wouldn't be supprised if a recorded version of it was be sold at Kazune's graduation encount tomorrow/today.

LuckYOU no Sakidori Idol Juku
Junjou and Hearts have been guests at Sanspo Idol Reporter's TV Show that airs on Tokyo MX1.
The broadcasts are being uploaded to the show's Youtube channel at some delay.

September episode
Members: Kaori, Yumichii
Member commented VTR: Kishoutenketsu
Next Episode Announce BGM: Hearts of Journey

October episode
Members: Mirumo, Anna
Member commented VTR: Sorena
Ending: Hearts of Journey

November episode
Members: Shiikaten, Risako
Member commented VTR: Hearts of Journey
Ending: I WANT TO DRAW

#357 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 01:47 AM

December episode
Members: Shimu, Leia
Member commented VTR: Hearts of Journey
Ending: I WANT TO DRAW

The next broadcast is announced to have Junjou.
However, given the show's MC, Fuudanjuku's Ura Erika came to meet Hearts at Hearts (BonjourIdol Report) and collabo-ed with Shimu, Leia and Kotone, Hearts will probably also be in the next broadcast.

#358 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:40 AM

Nayameru Zenshoku
Louise Sforzur and Yukafin Doll appeared on TV Asahi to tell what they've been doing after having graduated.

It's the reduced version which lacks segments for quite a few member comments. The full-length version will air on 2019-02-09.

Regular Theater Stage #3
Junjou are asking their Sempai to decide what to perform at their next monthly regular event at Tsutaya O'Crest.

C95
While Afilia Saga East once did a group Photobook, our oshi-mon has become the first Afilia member to get her personal PB.
It was supposed to be a C95 limited item, but sold out so quickly that it be reprinted and sold at upcoming event's good booths.
A Kanarin poster calendar was published by Akiculbu.

Some of Junjou's members were covered by mainstream news reporters, namely
1546784980738.jpg
Kaori S. Godland

1546270168252.jpg
Chloe M. Charmant

Tour
Junjou have announced their 10th year anniversary tour that will be in spring.

Follower Campaign
If Leia had 360 additional followers, she would be only 7000 away from having 10000!
Follower campaing PR video 1
Follower campaing PR video 2

Youtube Channel
Hearts have created an official Youtube channel

#359 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:31 AM

Mappi Anniversary
Mappi has leveled up today.
It's the 10th time Mappi has leveled up since she joined Afilia.
To celebrate this, Junjou will be performing Mappi's birthday live event later today.
It is also going to be celebrated at Afilia Sherry's on 2019-01-12.

Pastel Memories
The first episode of Pastel Memories aired earlier today, though the first episode had a premiere viewing yesterday, which was attended by

DwTUCftVsAAA55E.jpg
Leia and Shiikaten

Sparkle☆Power
The Tokyo MX airing of Pastel Memories also contains the first public airing of Sparkle Power's new PV.
Stand-Up! hasn't released it yet, though it will probably be officially premiered in the next airing of Take Ur Hearts.

Follower Campaign
If Leia had 360 additional followers, she would be only 7000 away from having 10000!

Cosplaying has payed off and attracted new followers, bringing Leia as close as 320 followers missing to be 7000 followers away from 10000 followers!

#360 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:30 AM

January episode
Members: Kanarin, Meimi
Member commented VTR: Suki wa Muteki
Ending: STAGE

The results of YA's Gravure Princess event were published earlier today.
It turns out our support for Yumichii was insufficient to have YA release content of her.

C1
Chloe's Photobook is now on available for regular sales at pshuka.
1f798d98-4374-4dc8-8448-0399229fc751_bas

Sparkle☆Power
Hearts have released a PR material collection for their 7th single.

Its' full-length PV has also been released

AOP no Shibuya de mo daijoubu!
Ricchan and Shiikaten will be guests at AOP's radio show's februrary 13th broadcast on CrossFM.

Follower Campaign

Leia (and Shiika) got ill two weeks ago and couldn't participate at group activities.
As a result, Leia still needs 305 followers to be less than 7000 followers away from having 10000 followers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users