• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#301 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:02 PM

"Kono Sekai ni Mahou nante Nai" MV. They changed their name to "Junjou no Affilia".

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#302 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

Kohime and Miku Doll Charlotte seem to have graudated. Not sure when, and there are now some new members Anna, Chloe, Serrah, Mirumo. I don't know when they've joined though. And with the new name change to Junjou no Afilia, they seem to have dropped the weird stage name thing a bit and now it seems to just be "weird first names".

#303 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 02:38 AM

The Afilia Group members are using their "usual" names no matter where I look, though. >.>

Those names may seem weird to you but you need to understand that the Afilia members are not japanese (which is why their names are written using Katakana), but from a place called the Kingdom of Afilia, where those names are common.
The first airing of Afilia Saga no Otakubu explains the Afilia setting.

Yukafin Doll, Kohime Lit Pucchi and Miku Dol Charlotte of Afilia Saga (East), i.e. all the remaining 1st generation, graduated on June the 3rd. Yurano Yuno of Iketeru Hearts graduated on June the 7th.
Junjou no Afilia debuted on 8th of July. Junjou no Afilia's Leader is Maho Sotto Voche.

All members of the current (Kono Sekai ni Mahou nante nai yo) lineup "joined" on the debut day, which was 2017-07-08.

#304 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:54 AM

That explains things then. I mainly meant that they dropped the last names so Maho Sotto Voche is now just called Maho on the profile section of the website.

Thanks for filling me in on that though. It's hard to keep track of all the line up changes in the group.

#305 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:45 PM

You can learn the new lineup by looking at the spam banners currently placed on the adverticing pillars in the passageway connecting Akihabara Station to Akihabara ex, but not for long. They also put banners inside the station. :D
Check Anna's blog: https://lineblog.me/...es/8351978.html

I doubt it is effective from an economic standpoint... but .... isn't it awesome?

#306 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:28 PM

Iketeru Hearts performed their last performance with their 7 member lineup on sunday. On their third anniversary (thuesday this week), they will be joined byThey also got themselves a new producer: Yukafin Doll Charlotte.

#307 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:34 PM

Thanks to everyone CHEERing for her, Kana Ria Norwich became the most popular idol on CHEERZ last week. Therefore she and her group are invited to participate at Shibuya's Music Excibition event that takes place on 2017-10-21. (source)

#308 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:42 AM

The MV for Iketeru Hearts' upcoming single, Karma Stripe, has been released:

#309 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:49 AM

Despite it being their longest song yet, I really like it! I'm definitely leaning towards going to see them during an event for this single. Biggest problem is: who to chose as the favorite...? When I first saw the new members I felt a bit worried for the others, since the new members are a big upgrade in the looks department... 

#310 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

Not having (decided on) a favorite is just fine though.
Especially for a release event which serves the purpose to catch the attention of casual bypassers.

Karma Stripe is indeed very long, but it's so great time flyes away~ I didn't notice it's so long when I saw it last week in Yukafin's recording of their mini-life at Tower Records Shinjuku (link to Line Live).

Junjou no Afilia was the most CHEERZ-ed idol group last month (septembre). Therefore, they are given the opportunity to play their MV as well as commentaries on it on Shibuya's huge screen: CHEERZ
The bad part of this news is that Junjou no Afilia's primary competitor was Iketeru Hearts rather than some unrelated group, and Ikeha won't be playing Karma Stripe on that display ... for this month. However, Yuuyu already announced she wants it to be played next month (by Ikeha becoming the number one of octobre).

#311 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:14 AM

CHEERZ is going well so far for Ikeha who are #1 on the Shibuya Screen at the time of this writing ...

There's a new multi-artist photo book event. The artist line-up is decided by the event winners, who will get 8 regular pages and the title page (winner), 6 regular pages and the back side (second), 6 pages (third), or 2x4 pages (#4 and #5) of content...
... and our little sister has decided to participate!

Maho's announcement to be aiming for 8pages+title: link
CHEERZ PB event: link
CHEERZ Shibuya screen event(octobre): link

#312 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:43 PM

Iketeru Hearts started a new mini TV-series and are distributing it via Twitter. Also, promotion material for Karma Stripe was uploaded by MAGES onto their WebDAV for us to use wherever possible.

Support for Maho's CHEERZ photobook ambitions is quite a bit lacking, but we can turn this!
Maho's announcement to be aiming for 8pages+title: Twitter
CHEERZ PB event: CHEERZ

#313 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

At yesterday's collaboration stage with Junjou no Afilia in HEAVENS ROCK Yokohama, Shin Iketeru Heart's member colours were (re)assigned.
Further, Nijika was promoted to the leader position, while Uchida Kotone is now subleader.
They will also perform the ending theme for the miira no kaigata anime that will air next spring.
Uchida's report: LINE

Next week, the 500th episode of Yukafin's radio show will air. To celebrate it, she is inviting all Junjou no Afilia, Shin Ikeha, Purely Monster and Erabareshi members to participate at the radio show. (source)

Also next week, Yumichii will have her third guitar lesson, which will stream on LIVE LINE.

---

EDIT: The performance at HEAVENS ROCK was recorded and is now being distributed with this limited edition of Rosetta Stone.

#314 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

---

Junjou no Afilia will release their second single on 2018-03-28.

#315 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:25 PM

Kanarin is participating at CHEER'z Yokohama Poster Event.

Iketeru Hearts 6th Single: Rosetta Stone PV has been uploaded to youtube after it aired in TAKE UR HEARTS two weeks ago.

While Rosetta Stone releases only on 2018-03-07, the theme song of the SIG-RIDER stageplay, Kibou no Chizu that is bundled to the C, D and DVD versions, can already be obtained from iTunes.

#316 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:58 PM

At Stand Up! LIVE Winter 2018, 3 Apprentices have joined Junjou no Afilia to become it's 2nd generation.

The Junjou no Afilia homepage hasn't been updated yet, so I'll use the data of their profiles at the Royal Accademy for this post.
Homepage was updated, but I spam more images and data rather than replacing some \( ˙▽˙ )/

300x450_1_90.jpg
Name: アミナ・フィロメーナ
Romanized Name: Amina Philomena
Height: 157cm
Blood Type: A
Birth Day: Decembre 24th
Birth Stone: Bolivianite
Sign: Capricornus
Club Memberships: Orchestra Club
Strength: Recovery Magic
Weakness: Summoning Magic
Self PR: Eeeveryone shall like Amina ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Twitter: @amina_chan_
Taken from: Amina (Afilia Grand Lodge)

amina_13.jpg
Foot Size: 24cm
Strength: Speaking unambigously
Hobbies: Karaoke, Reviewing Anime
Special Skills: Violin
Favorite Food: Kaki Seeds, Yakiniku
A Kanji like you: 雲 (Cloud)
Emoji: (´ `)
Taken from: Amina (Junjou no Afilia)

300x450_1_90.jpg
Name: ミイミ・リルムーン
Romanized Name: Meimi Lillmoon
Height: 158cm
Blood Type: 0
Birth Day: January 20th
Birth Stone: Rainbow Moonstone
Sign: Andromeda
Club Memberships: Aestheticial Magic Club
Strength: Romantic Psychology
Weakness: Japanese Linguistics
Self PR: Don't you want to spellcast Afirirumoon together with Meimi?

Twitter: @Meimi_afilia
Taken from: Meimi (Afilia Stars)

meimi_13.jpg
Foot Size: 23.5cm
Strength: Ambitious, Optimistic
Hobbies: Aestethics Research, Walking
Special Skills: Crossing Eyes, Enjoying Live
Favorite Food: Cheese, Beef
A Kanji like you: 愛 (Love)
Emoji: (˘3˘)♥
Taken from: Meimi (Junjou no Afilia)

300x450_1_90.jpg
Name: ベール・クロノス・ノート
Romanized Name: Beel Cronus Note
Height: 155cm
Blood Type: A
Birth Day: January 10th
Birth Stone: Amazonite
Sign: Capricornus
Club Memberships: Magical Apparatus Research Club
Strength: Magical Psychology
Weakness: Algebraic Magic
Self PR: Sempai! Let's have some nice time together.

Twitter: @BeeL_afilia_
Taken from: Beel (Afilia Stars)

beel_13.jpg
Foot Size: 23.5cm
Strength: Compassion, Sense of Justice
Hobbies: Tokusatsu, Cooking, Reviewing Jellifish
Special Skills: Hula-Hoop, Typing, Excel
Favorite Food: Bread, Roast Beef
A Kanji like you: 情 (Emotion)
Emoji: ٩( ᐛ )و
Taken from: Beel (Junjou no Afilia)

Which turns

top_banner_180208.jpg

into

DWuqMgMVoAE0aQz.jpg

Yumichii recorded an interview on their debut performance impression and posted it on her twitter feed.

Official Blog Post announcing the new members.

First Webstreamed Performance with the new 14 member lineup.

#317 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

bump ◝(˙꒳˙)◜

New Single's MV was revealed.
It's a good chance to take a lot of new screenshots with Anna.

#318 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:02 PM

Fun fact: Amina used to be a Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome member before graduating there and joining Afilia later on.

#319 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:11 AM

Not only that, Amina also won a fan popularity election at the time she was in BSI, so I guess her career there was rather successful.
It's also the first time Junjou/Saga manages to increase it's average age by taking in new members.

#320 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:27 PM

Kanarin is featured in a segment of the AkiCul free magazine, as well as it's title page!

akiculbu-01.jpg

akiculbu-25.jpg

It also contains some PR for the upcoming video game with Kanarin
akiculbu-10.jpg

akiculbu-11.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users