5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:20 AM

New CHEERZ event(s)

evente35bf40d492dca7b23e7ea722438c786.jp
Get a Video Message from your favorite member

eventbe302ca20caa358aa168b33c266e0882.jp
Help Kaori to claim the cover page of ARMS (as well as 2 content pages and the poster).

#322 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

It seems the campaigning and the CHEERZ events caused Junjou to skyrocket from rank 10 it had last week to the most CHEERZed idol of march, which in return means Shibuya's huge "Vision" panel will be playing Junjou's PV next month.

However, it's still uncertain whether or not Arms Magazine will be sold with Kaori on it's cover page!
Click here for more information.

On the sales side, Sore dake ga, Ikiru Imi nanda scored the following ranks on oricon daily charts
2018-03-27 5th
2018-03-28 13th
2018-03-29 10th
2018-03-30 12th
2018-03-31 9th
2018-04-01 10th

Like Iketeru Hearts did on 2018-03-08, Junjou also managed to deplete Tower Records Shibuya during their release event tour.

#323 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:07 AM

More glories on CHEERZ

eventf9dc47476b52e2d0d005bd1c9286390e.jp
Help Yumichii to get up to 5 pages of Young Animal. Click here for more information.

Yumichii and her supporters win this event. Evidence.

#324 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

Iketeru Hearts first Album releases in autumn (source).

#325 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

At Meikyuu no Atlantis One-Man Tour 2018 Finale at Shibuya QUATTRO, Nana, Moe and Momoko announced they will be graduating Junjou no Afilia.
There will be a graduation event on June the 7th.
Announcement Recording
Official Twitter Post

#326 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 11:47 PM

Serrah won the Karaoke Battle at Tokyo Idol Festival.

Junjou will release a new single, Undecided/KI SHOU TEN KETSU JO HA KYUU, on Novembre 6th.

Nana has failed to graduate Afilia, despite having done all the graduation rites. She will remain at Afilia for the time being.

The current Young Animal magazine (15/2018) has content with Yumichii in consequence to April's Cheerz event.

-----

In influence-space, Junjou can currently be supported ...

#327 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:18 PM

Hearts will perform at Anisama 2018 "Ok!". (Source: Occhi Karin's Blog)

Junjou performed their new Song yesterday at THE ODAIBA 2018, and streamed the performance via LineLive. Yumichii also seems ambitious to become the gravure princess via .yellplus ...

main.png
Event Page
Yumichii's Page

#328 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 03:08 PM

Nana has failed to graduate Afilia, despite having done all the graduation rites. She will remain at Afilia for the time being.

Ok gotta ask, how does an idol fail to graduate? First time i hear something like that, could you explain? :)

#329 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:44 PM

Ok gotta ask, how does an idol fail to graduate? First time i hear something like that, could you explain? :)

Nana, on different occations, repeatedly, stated she was graduating Junjou no Afilia and the Royal Afilia Magical Campus.
She also did graduate both: Junjou at 100% Idol Momokyun, Moemi & Nana on July 6th, and then Afilia at Nana Graduation EC on July 28th/29th.
On July 31st, i.e. two days after having graduated, Nana revoked the graduation via the linked twitter post.

There are some theories I can think of, how this could have worked out:
  • Nana used magic to become a member again
  • Afilia was trying to reduce the difference to the true route, where Nana doesn't graduate
  • Management could have considered the bigger picture, realized they're losing too much cast lately, and ask Nana to pull that stunt which not only saves them a popular member, but also shows off that a graduation can be undone

#330 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:27 AM

Hearts' new song, Happy Day=Beautiful Day, as well as the PV of Hearts of Journey was just played on Shibuya Cross FM's Take Your Hearts.
The first performance of Happy Day=Beautiful Day will be tomorrow at Stand-Up! Live.

The MV will air on Shibuya's largest outdoor screen for a week in thanks to Hearts' fans support on Cheerz.

#331 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 11:56 AM

Nana, on different occations, repeatedly, stated she was graduating Junjou no Afilia and the Royal Afilia Magical Campus.
She also did graduate both: Junjou at 100% Idol Momokyun, Moemi & Nana on July 6th, and then Afilia at Nana Graduation EC on July 28th/29th.
On July 31st, i.e. two days after having graduated, Nana revoked the graduation via the linked twitter post.

There are some theories I can think of, how this could have worked out:
  • Nana used magic to become a member again
  • Afilia was trying to reduce the difference to the true route, where Nana doesn't graduate
  • Management could have considered the bigger picture, realized they're losing too much cast lately, and ask Nana to pull that stunt which not only saves them a popular member, but also shows off that a graduation can be undone

The heck is that situation?  XD  How could the fans possibly feel about all of this? Sure you must be happy when your girl, whom you thought gone, comes back, but once you've put all your energy and heart in sending her off, it must be so awkward...

Anyway, no idea about what was the reason behind this, but Nana is truly gone now...

Regarding Momoko, does anyone has any info? Why did she left, what will she be doing now? I felt like they were pushing her to become the new face of the group à la Yukafin, and so I was so not expecting her graduation...

I still somehow miss the old Afilia Saga feel...

By the way, recently, little Beel has completely stolen my heart. That's what happens when an idol shows her forehead...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#332 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

Yeah still kinda not understanding this logic, but oh well XD

Total respect for old Afilia Saga, but in my case I don't think i've ever liked as many Afilia members as I do now in Junjou no Afilia! (yeah that also includes Beel lol).

#333 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 02:16 AM

The heck is that situation? XD How could the fans possibly feel about all of this? Sure you must be happy when your girl, whom you thought gone, comes back, but once you've put all your energy and heart in sending her off, it must be so awkward...

Anyway, no idea about what was the reason behind this, but Nana is truly gone now...

Regarding Momoko, does anyone has any info? Why did she left, what will she be doing now? I felt like they were pushing her to become the new face of the group à la Yukafin, and so I was so not expecting her graduation...

I still somehow miss the old Afilia Saga feel...

By the way, recently, little Beel has completely stolen my heart. That's what happens when an idol shows her forehead...

Nana is assigned to the Afilia Stars (Roppongi) at this time..

If you're looking for members with likely epic careers, Mappi said she won't graduate before she had lead her group to oricon #1. Even if she graduated, she'd still be our little sister for all eternity.
Kana is very popular, too.

While Momoko has not formally graduated Afilia, her profile was removed from Afilia's profile page on 2018-07-31 (Her former profile @archive).
She has given up her afilian twitter account and created a new one to report on her wota lifestyle.
Yesterday, she was seen by Kanarin and Beel while she was visiting @JAM.

Total respect for old Afilia Saga, but in my case I don't think i've ever liked as many Afilia members as I do now in Junjou no Afilia! (yeah that also includes Beel lol).

I also prefer Junjou over Saga, especially the formerly new members.

Even though she's not bragging around with that skill, Beel is able to remember *everything*, be careful >.<
I guess her memorization magic is also what enabled her to perform like the other members by the end of sorena's release campaign despite having been an absolute amateur without even interrest into idols only a month before.

Sadly enough, most sempai seem to be paying little attention to the new members at the handshakes/signing sessions.

#334 xibo

xibo

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 09:59 PM

On their 4th anniversary event, Iketeru Hearts' Shimu and Manamii have announced their intent to graduate at the end of december.
Manamii Blog
Shimu Blog

While Junjou's formerly new members(Anna, Chloe, Mirumo, Serrah), Junjou's Producer Momoi Haruko and former member Momokyun as well as Erabareshi's Asakura Yuri were attening the event, Kotone forgot what she wanted to say during the MC, and therefore didn't "declare war" to them at the event.
After the event, she wrote this blog where she quotes the lyrics of Sekai he Habatake and promises to make Iketeru Hearts literaly the Number 1 group (at Stand Up) within one year.

Also, Gekko (the new movie with Maho that was recorded in spring) started airing yesterday.
Trailer is here

On it's homepage, Maho's name is listed first and bigger than the other starrings'. I guess that's a good omen.

The other movie she and several other Junjou, Saga and Aikare members are in and was supposed to air "soon" (according to Aikare's former Aikare Fukyuu Suishin Iinkai webradio show), Peace of Mad City, still has no update since "will release soon" in June.

Talking about radio, Sekaiichi no Ochi Karin and Kotone are guest in this weeks episode of Moritani Satomi no Kanpake Radio. They'll be guests next week, too.

Further, Junjou and Hearts members, as well as Meiry Melonfeel (graduated Afilia Saga in 2012) have been given CM segments in recent episodes of doppuri apuri that can be webstreamed for free from BS11's VOD site.
And Hearts have a page in the current (october, released yesterday) issue of BOMB.
And chan-Aki will get some pages of 2018's yearly BOMB Love Special that will release later this month.

#335 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:43 AM

@Arielsoul and @Xibo, your knowledge and understanding of Afilia is amazing (and makes me a little sorry for myself lol).

As for me, I've been watching Afilia for some time, but never really got into their history. Basically, liked the songs, liked the lives, and that was it. That's why, when I say I miss Afilia Saga, I mean I miss their old sound, their old style. When it comes to the members, be it Saga or Junjou, I never knew them much (know the names of half of them, stops here).

Just looking at Beel in pictures makes me feel super peaceful. Her name is so cute too.

Nana is assigned to the Afilia Stars (Roppongi) at this time..

If you're looking for members with likely epic careers, Mappi said she won't graduate before she had lead her group to oricon #1. Even if she graduated, she'd still be our little sister for all eternity.
Kana is very popular, too.

While Momoko has not formally graduated Afilia, her profile was removed from Afilia's profile page on 2018-07-31 (Her former profile @archive).
She has given up her afilian twitter account and created a new one to report on her wota lifestyle.
Yesterday, she was seen by Kanarin and Beel while she was visiting @JAM.

I also prefer Junjou over Saga, especially the formerly new members.

Even though she's not bragging around with that skill, Beel is able to remember *everything*, be careful >.<
I guess her memorization magic is also what enabled her to perform like the other members by the end of sorena's release campaign despite having been an absolute amateur without even interrest into idols only a month before.

Sadly enough, most sempai seem to be paying little attention to the new members at the handshakes/signing sessions.

Haha, too bad I've never cared for Maho. I would have guessed Kana would be popular, she just had the look of it (I was actually telling myself "why is this girl not pushed more?" watching lives (that's from some time ago, I haven't seen Afilia in some time. Momoko was still around.) because she just has that appeal to fans...)

I have so much to catch up with, with this group, but it feels like it's always moving so much, members leaving, joining, leaving and coming back, it's difficult >.<

#336 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:29 AM

I have so much to catch up with, with this group, but it feels like it's always moving so much, members leaving, joining, leaving and coming back, it's difficult >.<

LOL I'm no expert XD I just had the luck to meet Yumichi one day, when we sat at the same table at Akihabara Backstage Pass XD

Well considering I was an Erabareshi fan (same label) it was just a matter of time to see her as an idol anyway, but when I met her for the first time I had no idea who she was lol

It was her and Kohime who gathered my interest in Afilia at first, but I probably had much more interactions with some of the other members this last summer, when I got to chat with most of the others, particularly Kana, Anna, Chloe, Serrah, Beel, and a bit of Mirumo, Maho and Kaori. Oh I also knew Amina from her time at Backstage Pass.

My name actually got quite a bunch of popularity among the members ^^; 

I don't really understand much of the whole magic background story other than the basic of how they work at their cafes/bars (where there's so many more girls that could potentially enter the group). 

#337 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:48 AM

^ I guess getting to meet them and talk to them is the good way to remember their names and faces, I know their personnalities. Because I know so little of the girls, Afilia always appeared somehow like "unreachable idols", a bit like old days idols who seemed like perfect girls you couldn't approach. But actually, due the Cafes thing and all, it might be rather easy to get to interact with them, right? You seem to have met them quite a number of time!

I really wonder how they choose which girl enters the group. I remember, I think it was about two years ago, I had some fun checking the profiles of girls who worked in the cafe but weren't part of the group, and some were terribly cute, and seemed popular according to their rating thingy. I couldn't help but wonder "why are you not in the group?!"...

#338 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:19 AM

EDIT: Double post

#339 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 01:41 PM

Lol, they are the total opposite of unreachable.. well as long as you visit Japan XD Not only at the cafes, but at most of their live appearances they'll do handshakes and photos... They're pretty cool XD With Yumichi we talked a lot about H!P for example, since she's a big fan!

Yeah, I never understood who gets chosen for each group (There's also Iketeru Hearts there as well which is their Kouhai group made also with girls who work at the cafes).

#340 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:22 AM

I dunno about this group .. I just happen to see it ..
But recently I saw on Facebook a friend showing off that he bought expensive jewellery for a member and she not only accept it but wore it many times and post pictures of her wearing it many times ..
This don't give me a good impression but I guess this makes them more than reachable if you got money :D

ps. I am just passing through .. happen to see it ..
I would like to keep my friend as my friend and there is no reason for me to hit on this group or any members ..
So I am just saying .. and that's it .. I am not going to dwell more on this .. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users