• Please log in to reply
565 replies to this topic

#521 Skooter

Skooter

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

Can anyone tell me if the now stick with the band thing or will they mix it in the future with 'band' singles and 'normal' singles?

#522 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

^I think it was just a one time thing, but maybe they'll do it again in the future~

13th single Himawari is out! I love the outfits

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#523 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:26 AM

FULL MV of HImiwari

#524 Mononoke

Mononoke

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

This is best rock pop !   Not too much candy, and not too far out metal rock, perfect !  Upbeat and sense of humor.  PASSPO very unique, great dancing and music.  Musicians plays real well.

#525 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:17 PM

Okunaka Makoto announced her graduation today. She'll be graduating January 1, 2015.

http://tokyogirlsupd...0140928053.html

I really don't listen to Passpo as much as I used too, but it's sad to hear that she's graduating.

#526 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:04 PM

She's Passpo's most popular member, and my personal favourite. It's sad to see her go. I was thinking this afternoon that Passpo probably doesn't have a lot of time left as all their members will be 20+ in a few months. :(

She's leaving to pursue acting, by the way.

#527 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:13 AM

Here she is hamming it up a bit in the new Soft Bank commercial. I wasn't really following PASSPO too heavily the past few years so I don't know much about her but, she's a nice girl and adorable in real life. 

#528 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:25 AM

Does anyone know how their TRACKS album has been doing in terms of sales?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#529 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:52 AM

I know it sold 12k the first week. I don't know if it continued to chart but the bulk of sales come from week one anyway.

#530 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:10 AM

^

Thanks! I haven't been able to check the charts, especially when it was released. And I haven't read an official number anywhere.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#531 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:11 PM

It ranked 9th in the weekly chart for Oricon for the first week. Bad luck being released the same week as Kinki Kids and hide (I guess they found more unreleased tracks?). Seems suspicious that the pages for the daily rankings for 2014 no longer show up on the Oricon site but, Japanese media has a bad habit of disappearing so you need to get the info as soon as possible and screenshot it or whatever you can to prove you saw it.

According to this difficult to understand blog site it sold 12,482 copies and according to Oricon, it's their highest placing album so far. They had their first official live as an 8-member unit today so hopefully, there will be some reports soon? Saw them at Akasaka Halloween as 8 (Makoto was doing a play) and as not a big fan of hers, I didn't really notice the difference. Sorry.

#532 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:54 AM

Nice to see that the album had good sales!

Also. Himawari sold 25, 450 copes, which is the best sales we've seen since Shojo Hikou and Vivi natsu!

I was worried that their sales were dropping, but it looks like it's good.

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#533 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

@JAM The Field Vol.7 - PASSPO☆ video message

@JAM the Field Vol.7
Date: 2015-02-01
Place: TSUTAYA O-EAST
Lineup: GEM, UPUPGIRLS(仮), GALETTe, callme, PASSPO☆, ひめキュンフルーツ缶 (HIMEKYUN FRUITS CAN), ベイビーレイズJAPAN (BABY RAIDS JAPAN), ゆるめるモ!(YURUMERUMO!), 愛乙女★DOLL (LOVELY DOLL), lyrical school.
OA: アイドルネッサンス (IDOLRENAISSANCE)

http://at-jam.jp/thefield_vol7/

@JAM the Field Vol.7 T-shirts: http://at-jam.jp/thefield_vol7/goods/

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#534 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

Daily LoGiRL 005 - Mori Shiori
http://logirl.favcli...icle/detail/276

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#535 Skooter

Skooter

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:38 AM

^Now i really like this Daily LoGirl thing. First the Up Up Girls and now also my Passpo favourite. Yeah. And Mori looking good as always.

#536 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:21 PM

It would be great of they compile it into a photobook at the end of every month.
Lets say they would have 30 girls for every month. If each girl have 5 pics thats 150 pics altogether and make it one pic per full page :lol: Good enough for a 150 page photobook ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#537 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:11 AM

Maybe 1000-1500yen for good pictures printed on high quality paper? Girl with the highest number of shares online gets a poster in the magazine?

Seems like it would be easy money since other magazines have to deal with articles but, if it was just pictures, less overhead, no? 

#538 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:01 PM

PASSPO has an album coming up in May Called Beef or Chicken. This will be their fifth album. There is a lot of original content!

I'm not fluent, but one website noted that a lot of members participated in writing the lyrics of some of the songs, so yay~

Tracklist

1. Immigration Control

2. HONEY DISH!

3. Itazura Rock n' Roll

4. Not in thoery

5. Himawari

6. Shiny Road

7. Heaven's burger

8. High Tension Emotion

9. FAKE

10. Perfect Sky

11. You