36 replies to this topic

#21 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

Yep new links

full box set (1st and 2nd performance includes making of)
http://shop.akb48.co.jp/items/view/304
15,980円

1st performance
http://shop.akb48.co.jp/items/view/317
6,980円

2nd performance
http://shop.akb48.co.jp/items/view/304
6,980円

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#22 lala

lala

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:24 AM

Koi ING

Love forever

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#23 YuzukoAria

YuzukoAria

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:28 AM

I cried when I was watching Yukirin and Sae's ∞・Infinity, NO JOKE

Yukirin is so amazing at singing!

#24 lala

lala

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:33 AM

Minimoni Jankenpyonnn

Yuki, Ai Anata Suki

Melodies

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

#25 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:14 AM

I'm just starting to watch disc 1 now and I'm surprised to see how many members are missing from new team stage songs, Harugon, Amina, Ha-chan, Yuko, Sayaka.

Edit: Wonder why Yuko came out for her unit song and not team song??? Matsui Rena, Yagami and Takayanagi aren't there either???
Doesn't feel like a normal concert...

Read that it rained but watching it seems like it was totally storming at the time.

Hope I finish d'ling soon I want to watch the rest of the concerts.

#26 Garnet Jester

Garnet Jester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 376 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:35 AM

^Yuko was absent because she had a gum infection and her face was really swollen. She was quite ill and in pain but she still went to the event, but she skipped a part of it

#27 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

I think Sayaka was doing her musical with other akb members around this time. That's why she wasn't in the first concert and the karaoke parts.

#28 malisa

malisa

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

#29 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

Read that it rained but watching it seems like it was totally storming at the time.

The rain was the most fascinating thing in this performance. Everyone went crazy in spite of the water coming down in buckets; both on stage and in the crowd :good:

My photos from the box:

Posted Image

Click to see!

Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#30 lala

lala

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

^
Ahh, so that's what it was.
I saw Nacchan one on YAJ and was wondering where the photo was from lol

I'm gonna wait until all three of her photos appear instead of buying it one by one :ph34r:

Posted Image

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

#31 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

KOIing was by far the best performance (ever) and I really wonder how on earth the sound engineer interrupted this song just like he did with all the others! :angry:

If Tsunku is looking for 10th gen Musume, well, he has no reason to look any further <3

Posted Image

#32 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 08:48 PM

Wot?! More Hello!Project on disc 4?

Kojima and Kashiwagi destroy everything! Their performance was, once again, pure gold <3

Posted Image

Overall, after having watched both karaoke discs, I am left to wonder why AKB gigs are still lip-synched. Most girls have good voices (not perfect, but for idol standards they are OK) and could easily perform live. Some of them are a bit crude, that's for certain, but with time and real live practice, they could improve considerably. I don't know how to put it, I have been into AKB since Skirt Hirari but, honestly, these two karaoke discs felt like the first time that I really caught a glimpse of the real thing. :good:

#33 Garnet Jester

Garnet Jester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 376 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:29 AM

^ I also think that lip synching is stupid -_- hopefully, bit by bit we'll get to see improvement in that department. I suggest you watch the Ogi Pro Matsuri if you haven't, lots of live performances in that one too! Pretty awesome.

#34 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:01 AM

I'm glad I consider most of what they do as "the real thing" (lip sync or no lip sync). That makes it so much better for me, and I haven't actually had to wait from December 2005 til March 2011 for finally experiencing it. :)

I guess being into idols must be a horrible struggle for those of you who heavily dislike lip syncing. :sob:

#35 Garnet Jester

Garnet Jester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 376 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:21 AM

Ok, I'll word this a bit better XD I've been a fan of AKB since 2006, and I love them and I've never stopped enjoying them or liking them for who they are, but I think that the girls are capable of singing live (not that they don't ever do it, as I've heard them live plenty of times) more than they currently do, which is why I state that lip synching is stupid, they could sing live as they have done many times.

But if they don't do it, it doesn't matter to me, I love them and will keep loving them regardless :good:

#36 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

I guess being into idols must be a horrible struggle for those of you who heavily dislike lip syncing. :sob:

Nah, I got used to it rather quickly
XD

I suggest you watch the Ogi Pro Matsuri if you haven't, lots of live performances in that one too! Pretty awesome.

I have seen this one. Great performance :good:

But if they don't do it, it doesn't matter to me, I love them and will keep loving them regardless :good:

Hell yeah! :gitaa:

#37 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

The rain was the most fascinating thing in this performance. Everyone went crazy in spite of the water coming down in buckets; both on stage and in the crowd :good:

My photos from the box:

Posted Image

Click to see!

You got Wasamin's photo! I'm so jealous! :lol: That was with the full box set right?
Gosh, how I wish I could afford these things. ^^;
Wasamin's karaoke performance is gold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users