• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

I'll tak on another reason to your list Suicchin.....

Yui has such killer eyes! Really sharp!

It might be just me (yeah probably just me), but her eyes are so fierce when I look at them, I feel like I'm looking into the eyes of a crime boss who wouldn't hesitate to bust my kneecaps with a rusty pipe if I so much as looked at her the wrong way. <3 :P

But she's a sweetheart and that makes her even more awesome. :wub:

#22 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

Total agreement!

When she gets annoyed over something, angry or just very focused on what she is doing and those eyes goes pitch black http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif and then add her laid back way of talking with that accent of hers... :w00t: ... :o YES!

And who could have forseen that she would become such a star in that truly awesome show Bimyo? That really blew me away, so unexpected.

... Yui is this: :wub:

#23 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Fierce is the last thing I think of when I see Yui - she has this weird soothing effect on me... She's so calm and her talking voice (and singing voice, for that matter) is really nice.

When she's performing... then it's completely different case. Then she's fierce. :w00t:

#24 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

I will throw only one thing...

http://picroda.jphip...jphip106964.gif

Great gif.

Posted Image

#25 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

So, I searched Yui's name on YouTube just for fun to see what would pop up and history gave me this brutal slap to the face...

Ariyoshi 2010.06.07

This episode of Ariyoshi should be regarded as one of the funniest moments in the history of AKB... and, honestly, I didn't remember that Yokoyama was in it :o :ph34r: ...at this point I was still months away from Yokoyama enlightenment, but still, this is a bit embarrassing :D

Please, enjoy this great Yokoyama and Mori moment XD

#26 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

Where do you guys think it is realistic Yui places for senbastu? My guess is that she will become a senbatsu member, but, if I would have to guess somewhere around 12th, though I hope higher :D

Also why doesn't this thread mention anything about the announcement that Yui will have a single on the new Not Yet single? Only as a coupled track though, but still looking forward to that :D
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#27 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Top 10 could be realistic. It's hard to guess though where she'll place exactly, whether #9 or #12, etc. but Top 10 should be possible.

#28 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:38 PM

Yui's solo debut track has been revealed!
Personally I hadn't actually expected her to sing that well. I really like the track. It is nice an calm, and different from what has come out recently from AKB. I think she did the singing very well, but since we have already seen her sing solo in things like bakusho show battle! I guess it isn't too much of a surprise to anyone :respect:

How do you like the track? :ongaku:
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#29 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

^yeah, I posted the link to the rip in Not yet's thread.
I love the Showa-era flavor to it. I really want my grandpops to hear it

Also why doesn't this thread mention anything about the announcement that Yui will have a solo song on the new Not Yet single?

You are more than welcome to contribute all things Yuihan-related here. Use this thread to show off your love and support for your oshimen!! :)

#30 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

I hope someone recorded this http://www.fujitv.co...amap/index.html

Initially found it on 2ch

http://hayabusa3.2ch...339578918/1-100
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#31 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Pictures from Yui's childhood :) I don't know if it is just me, but I can tell it is Yui even on the first photo ^^ That smile :3
More pictures over at AKBmatome, which is also where the pictures are from http://akb48matome.c...s/51826551.html
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#32 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

Great photos :)

#33 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Little Yui is dangerously cute :wub:

#34 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

I uploaded the program where the screens are from ^^ Anyone interested in Yui should definitely watch it! Yui already starts crying when 17th place is announced lol XD So typical Yui haha. And the announcer was like, Yui...? That hyperventilating girl? Made me crack up :P
There is also some backstage footage from senbatsu, but most of it revolves around Yui. This almost like a documentary haha

Must watch!
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#35 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thanks! How it was coded?

I'm usually getting only "my frontline"-related stuff, but these screenshots are appealing.

Posted Image

#36 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:05 PM

Ripped from youtube in mp4, and then joined together using avidemux. Avidemux warned me that because the mp4 was using B-frames it could lead to stuttering & a potential crash, so I activated a function to prevent this, which in turn caused a slight loss of quality(this is why some numbers might be strange). Avidemux is the only program I trust in merging files. Other programs don't get the audio synced, and have all sorts of other strange problems, but avidemux always works perfectly, so even if there is a slight loss of quality I will still use it :)

I'm usually getting only "my frontline"-related stuff, but these screenshots are appealing.

Me too, I simply wouldn't have time to watch all programs ^^
他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#37 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

^6
OMFG Yuihan so adorable :wub: <3

#38 wtfhax

wtfhax

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

I was watching the iso for the very first Not yet release, and I found something I hadn't expected. A profile of Yui; Audition(not sure which one, but I suppose it is the one she passed), first lesson, first stage appearance, promotion from KKS & other awesome stuff.

Here are some snapshots I took

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

As you can see on picture n2 she has barely grown any taller in 3 years ^^

Also Yui's post on G+ today was rather awesome, I really liked the quote from her teacher :)

他人と過去は変えられないけど
自分と未来は変えられる

#39 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:38 PM

ニローニ 2ch Picture Thread!!!!
Posted Image

#40 TheFicusWithSuperPowers

TheFicusWithSuperPowers

long may she reign

• Senpai
  • 3960 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

Best Pizza Eater <3!!!!

iheartsaechanwithtext_zpsa8d1a9eb.jpg

cr: byutaereina and renaismile thank you, both of u.

Graphics thread. Tumblr. Twitter Fanfiction Goodreads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users