• Please log in to reply
15844 replies to this topic

#15621 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:38 PM

I love how her face shows what she's thinking it's so cute! :wub: [Oops, this is an Ambenya quote, I made a mess erasing lines, sorry]

With her beauty, this is probably why I put my eyes on her since the beggining. Now she is my oshi in the current group. :wub:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#15622 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

I like how the pictures Eripon is just glowing, she just seems so happy right now. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#15623 CHLoe Li

CHLoe Li

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 01:35 PM

Eripon so cute during her birthday event with Mary.
She loves kids so much..

I hope she can be in more variety show or tv shows or more jobs. I want to see more even if she graduate from momusu someday.

#15624 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:54 AM

tumblr_pjol7fyD6Y1txona8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pjol7fyD6Y1txona8o4_1280.jpg

More under spoiler

caCYGi9.jpg

#15625 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:25 AM

Wow, I really love how Erina grew into her face. She's been quite the stunner for some time now.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#15626 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 11:03 AM

There is no deny that Erina is one of the top beauties in MM history. She just needed the idol makeover. But I do agree, lately she has blossomed into this stunner.

I always deemed her, Honey and Haachin as the top 3 beauties in MM ever since 12th gen joined.

#15627 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:55 PM

Thank you Recognizer for the beautiful Eripon and Chel pics. They look so cute together. :wub:

She really has grown into a beautiful lady. I mean she was always cute but she really blossomed. :blush:

I'm with you CHLoe Li. I hope she gets to appear more in variety shows or gets more job opportunities. She has always been fun to watch on shows and DVD magazines.

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#15628 CHLoe Li

CHLoe Li

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 02:57 PM

Superb agree with you too Ambenya!!

#15629 Ambenya

Ambenya

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:34 PM

I don't know about anyone else but Eripon looked really beautiful during the Get Set, Go! concert. :blush:

Her singing has improved a lot and was really nice during this past concert. <3

I bet she will step up more as a subleader now that Harunan is gone not that she doesn't do a good job already. ^_^

Also she claimed the virtual idol, Ni-na, as her rival since they both aim to be the world's #1 idol.  ^^;

Anyway here's some recent pics for everyone to enjoy!

Solo Eripon Pics

Ikuta%20Erina-818277.jpg

https://ameblo.jp/mo....html?frm=theme

Spoiler

With Iikubo Haruna

Iikubo%20Haruna,%20Ikuta%20Erina-818963.

Iikubo%20Haruna,%20Ikuta%20Erina-818767.

Spoiler

With Makino Maria

Ikuta%20Erina,%20Makino%20Maria-817059.j

https://ameblo.jp/mm....html?frm=theme

With Other Members

Hello_Project-818559.jpg

Spoiler

With Lovelys' Miyazaki Rio

Ikuta%20Erina-819295.jpg

https://twitter.com/...687972673384448

Spoiler

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#15630 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:25 PM

It's really quite amazing that even the beautify filters hardly changes her looks!!!

#15631 cutiepearl

cutiepearl

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:23 AM

Her speech at Harunan's graduation was my favorite! She was so lovely and funny. I really hope she gets to be the leader. Also she was funny as heck during Ayumin's speech, the Obaachan incident :D

#15632 CHLoe Li

CHLoe Li

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:55 AM

Check out @YuYaHelloPro’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/...2665561088?s=09

Ikemen Ikuta..

#15633 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:42 AM

^ Yokoyan looks delighted ^_^ 

caCYGi9.jpg

#15634 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 09:16 AM

Her speech at Harunan's graduation was my favorite! She was so lovely and funny. I really hope she gets to be the leader. Also she was funny as heck during Ayumin's speech, the Obaachan incident :D

Okay, now I want to see it...  ^-^

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#15635 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:22 AM

:ph34r:

https://cancam.jp/archives/630115

https://twitter.com/...693634505175040

Spoiler

#15636 CHLoe Li

CHLoe Li

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:09 PM

Wow.. She is beautiful.. She deserves to get more job on modelling !!!!

#15637 Ambenya

Ambenya

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 01:31 PM

Wow... Just wow!  :omg:

She look amazing in those pics you posted davidguy thank you for posting them.  ^_^

I agree she deserves to get more modelling jobs! She's just absolutely stunning!  :wub:

Also thank you, CHLoe Li, I love ikemen Eripon and it seems Yokoyan does too! :P

She's such an ikemen no matter how many times she tries to deny it. XD

I loved her speech to Harunan and the whole Obaachan incident too. It was just too funny! :lol:

8kq9eBy.png

#15638 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1649 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 04:32 PM

Woo! Erina looks so pretty! Yes, she needs more modelling work.

#15639 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:44 AM

I'm sorry, but could she be any cuter than this???  omg...  :wub:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#15640 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:19 PM

Nice choose Hanawopun :good: , I also miss her spells. Someone has a video? ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users