15844 replies to this topic

#6881 SweetRain

SweetRain

Super High School Level Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 815 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

^
It was KojiHaru~ but I think she also likes Oshima Yuko *who with all respect I found one of the most ugliest girls in AKB48 but oh well*, wasn't she the one in that handshaking video where Eripon just cried of happiness?
I also don't think she just quitted her AKB fandom, or maybe now that she is in the idol side she gets that they aren't that awesome *LOL I wish* who knows it could be how you say just a business decision~

Oh man~ I have a giant pen like Kudou's one! just that mine is pink... with a big heart on the top... XD

Edited by S T A R b e r r y ~ ♥, 28 June 2012 - 05:03 PM.

Eripon's Thread // G♥B (Spanish) // Myanimelist
3boOa24.png
F o r e v e r PONPON ODAPON GAKIPON L o v e

#6882 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

Everyone Get Your Eripon Bday Shirts :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

<3Eripon<3

#6883 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

Well, I thought I'd be a die hard Masaki and Kanon fangirl, but after seeing that vid with Eri going on Risa's bus tour, they've been knocked down a peg *sigh* I really hope someone puts that video up so we can all see it.

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#6884 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

erina might choose to sing ookii hitomi since she got 4th place in Gachi~Kira
thats my favorite song so i hope she picks that instead of short cut!
i really like short cut by smileage too but i want to hear her sing ookii hitomi since its slightly less cutesy

#6885 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

yea i feel like eripon is going to pushed for a "sexy" image >.< so ookii hitomi would be great :D

but shortcut would be easier for her :o

<3Eripon<3

#6886 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

The final scores weren't posted here?

^ Here are the final scores.

Mizuki: 3,800
Akari: 2,600
Rina: 2,100
Eripon: 2,100
Haruka: 1,900
Ayumi: 1,700
Kana: 1,700
Kanon: 1,450
Haruna: 1,300
Meimi: 1,300
Masaki: 300
Riho: 50

Eripon got a huge gain on the last day! She's the "Egg Combo" Breaker!

Short Cut or Ookii Hitomi or both?
Somehow I think Short Cut fits her better (obvs, her hair) ... I would be interested in hearing her sing Ookii Hitomi, also!

#6887 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

do you know what they had to do?

<3Eripon<3

#6888 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

I haven't seen that information around ... and frankly I'm a little too lazy/uninterested to look at all the other girls' threads. But I'll look at the S/mileage shin members if you look at the Juukies ...

EDIT
nothing in the S/mileage pages. I did learn that poor Rina only has 14 pages on her thread -___-

Edited by dik426, 29 June 2012 - 07:16 AM.

#6889 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

It was a combination of two nights' worth of events, compiled generally of a dance competition (the rules changed slightly on the second night), a chance/math game, and the high-rolling intro quiz. Eripon did VERY poorly on her first night because incorrect guesses in the intro quiz mean point deductions, and she guessed wrong and became the only member to score in the negative (she cried). However, she seemed more determined than ever on the second night, because obviously now she's in the top 6, which seem to be the only ones that matter. They asked certain members if they won and could perform two solo songs, which would they be, and Short Cut and Ookii Hitomi were Eripon's answers. What the performance will actually be like, I don't know, and no one else seems to, either. But, because there should be some solo work, I'm sure someone will record it :)

Oh, about the intro quiz:
Spoiler

DDOhydd.gif

#6890 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

yes, yes ... but what happened on the second and third nights? There was a summary of the first night a few pages back, but nothing after that!

EDIT
From Takamaruyo Radio Fridays:

2012-06-17 Yanagihara Kanako no Wonderful Night highlights
Guest: Sayu
Background info: Yanagihara is a comedian who is a self-proclaimed huge H!P/idol fan
They move on to talk about Eripon and Sayu mentions that her first impression of Eripon was that she thought Eripon was really scary. When 9th gen first joined Morning Musume, they would all come in to the dressing room and give their greetings to the senpai members and then leave. Eripon would stay behind and just kind of stare at everyone in the room. All of the senpais would talk about Eripon and be like “What’s up with that girl? She’s so creepy…” At the time, Gaki also said “I don’t really like the Ikuta type of kids” Eripon has changed so much thought that Sayu thinks it’s okay to share that now lol.

I can just imagine Eripon staring intensely at her senpai ...

Edited by dik426, 29 June 2012 - 02:23 PM.

#6891 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:39 PM

2ch didn't have as extensive updates. They gave lots of updates for the first night because no one knew what was going on, but after that no one really gave a summary other than what the total scores were, and then occasionally dropping a line like, "Oh and Masaki did some funny stuff. And Ayumi wants to sing Shabondama www" There's not a whole lot to report until an audio rip appears, and even then everyone can listen and get the general gist of things so it's not really necessary.

Besides, Erina only appeared and the first and fourth nights :P With any luck, though, this whole series of events will get a DVD release. It seems to have garnered enough attention from the wotas, at least, and I'm sure everyone would like to see the performance that they will be doing as a result.
DDOhydd.gif

#6892 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

^well here is an audio from yesterday. i got it from the morning musume thread.
http://v.youku.com/v...IxNDExNTIw.html

#6893 Reina!Chuuu~

Reina!Chuuu~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

If Eripon sung Ookii Hitomi I think would be great but Instead of Short Cut I thought she would have choose Uchoten Love.
1. Reina. 2. Eri. 3. Sayu. Who needs any more when you can have Rokkies!!!~

#6894 Colorful Era

Colorful Era

おつかれーなたん

• Senpai
  • 2299 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

Mizuki, Rihoriho, & Eripon went to see Gakisan's Minori play.

Eripon hugging Risa ... <3 ^-^

Posted Image Posted Image

from Gakisan's blog: http://ameblo.jp/nig...1291010752.html

#6895 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

Gonna copy myself from the Mizuki thread :)

http://imgbox.com/aaiFKuIl

Look at the PonPon hand holding :D

And Fuku-hime is also holding Ayumi's hand DAWW

#6896 emily

emily

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 543 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

^
omg awwwwwww ;__; I didn't even realize that when I first saw this pic, omg! SO LOVELY <3 they really seem to love each other hehe
though, maybe they are just supposed to stand like that there? Maybe Haruna and Ayumi are holding hands too?

Ai-chan, my number 1 forever, and ever
Posted Image
Ai-chan Eripon
Ayuyu
Miyamoto Karin

#6897 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

i noticed in one of the other ones, where those three are standing closer together, their hands are blocked but their arms are positioned like they're holding them there as well :)
i don't see what the purpose of them having stand with their hands held would be since they're in the back of whatever is going on lol
it's just incredibly sweet and warms my heart to see when some of the girls are affectionate like that :) , such as during the Crap Girl Mechaike special when 5th gen are arm-in-arm going into the room

#6898 emily

emily

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 543 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY

NOW DARE TO SAY SHE DIDN'T IMPROVE!!!

my little honey <3

she's such a mood-maker aaawww <3 my cutie <3

though she does seem a bit out-of-breathe by the end, but that's completely understandable. Just let her sing more and she'll develope a better stamina *_*

Posted Image
Ai-chan Eripon
Ayuyu
Miyamoto Karin

#6899 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

ERIPON :'( You make me so proud <3
She did so amazing amazing AMAZING <3
Give her a chance and she shows how great she is

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#6900 emily

emily

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 543 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

EXACTLY!

I'm so happy about this <3 I'm so happy that she decided to sing Ookii Hitomi. That's one of my favorite Momusu songs.
So, Ookii Hitomi + my favorite current Momusu member Eripon = HAPPIEST FANGIRL ALIVE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, she has such a big variety in her voice O_O She can sound soooo cutesy, as cutesy as Sayumi, but then she immediately can have a deep and cool voice.

God Eripon, you're so awesome :wub:

Posted Image
Ai-chan Eripon
Ayuyu
Miyamoto Karin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users