lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#6862 Vinnosa D. Ace

Vinnosa D. Ace

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

KY Ikuta will get to do a USTREAM show on 4th July (123 release date) at 10p.m.!!
Since she's the prize winner of a previous ustream show with the 9&10kis?

Absolutely won't miss this epic ustream XD
I've been waited for this show since her unexpected win in previous ustream show ^^;

So for the Hawaii fan club tour, it looks like there will be extra optional events. Half of the members will do one course, the other half will do another... and Eripon will do a third by herself XD I love it.
http://www.up-fc.jp/...s/120518_3c.pdf

Now I'm really curious on how this event would turn out..
since she will handle this event without being accompanied by other members.. ^^;
I hope she could do it well :good:

#6863 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

I'm not sure how to take the news of her solo tour event

Obviously, I'm jealous of anyone who manages to go ...
And, I'm taking this to be a vote of confidence from H!P. I suppose they believe that she is entertaining enough to host the tour solo! Also, they must also believe that she is popular enough to host solo...

#6864 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

^ Well, not quite. Each course has a cap on the number of people who can participate, and while the cap is at 40 people for courses 1 and 3, Erina's course has a cap of only 20 people. She's certainly entertaining enough to have a group by herself, though.
DDOhydd.gif

#6865 Vinnosa D. Ace

Vinnosa D. Ace

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

Of course she's entertaining enough, she even said that she could chat for all time by herself XD
and moreover, she was an Oha Girl before, I think she could manage it well.. :good:

#6866 emily

emily

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 543 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'm so proud of her, that she's getting a solo event at the hawaii tour *__* she really deserves it! :) and when I say that, I really think so <3 she's really being pushed more recently, and that makes me so happy.
I also hope that the fans will cheer on her as much as possible, so that she feels confident as well. It must be a really "nerve-wracking" thing, to stand on the stage all alone and everything! Especially since all of them are used to perform in a group. But I'm very certain that Eripon will rock that <3 I hope we'll get to see that! :)
I can't find any videos of last year's hawaii tour :< (maybe someone can help? XDDD)

oh and I just made an Eripon dedicated tumblr :)

http://daisuki-na-eripon.tumblr.com/

feel free to follow :3

Ai-chan, my number 1 forever, and ever
Posted Image
Ai-chan Eripon
Ayuyu
Miyamoto Karin

#6867 Karlos1506

Karlos1506

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:34 AM

^x3

Maybe it's just me over thinking things but course 1 and 3 had 4 member each so if it has cap for 40 people it means 10 people for member, so Ikuta actually handle twice as much ppl than the other members :P

#6868 melody00232

melody00232

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

I understand that the foundation of idol culture is acting, but i hate overacting. As an idol, she is competent to her job; As a 15years old girl, every time when i hear her saying "i love gakisan~ gakisan daisuki", i feel uncomfortable as she is well known as a big fan of AKB48 before joining Morning Musume.

Sayumi is also acting, but her age and position allow her to do so, she could handle her "task" well.

#6869 Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

We fan girl over our idols. How hard to believe is it that she would act the same? :/ I get all giddy and excited when I open a package and find my eripon pics

<3Eripon<3

#6870 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:37 AM

^^

She's a 15 year old girl.
She loves things. She loves idols.
What's the problem?

#6871 snoboat

snoboat

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

It's pretty cynical to have watched all those different videos of Eripon unwrapping Gaki photos and squealing, her message to Gaki at graduation, her interest in going on the bus tour and all the happiness she always had just being around Gaki and think it's all "acting." Even if she was a fan of other idols before, being up close to someone as cool as Gaki (who was also the senpai who was there for a sensitive girl like Erina when she was struggling to adjust and learn dances and all) it's easy to see how she could become so enamored by her.
Posted Image

Set by: S-N-I-P-E-R

#6872 slammed

slammed

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

I understand that the foundation of idol culture is acting, but i hate overacting. As an idol, she is competent to her job; As a 15years old girl, every time when i hear her saying "i love gakisan~ gakisan daisuki", i feel uncomfortable as she is well known as a big fan of AKB48 before joining Morning Musume.

Sayumi is also acting, but her age and position allow her to do so, she could handle her "task" well.

I know a lot of Idols act. We all know that Sayumi acts, and is pretty open about it. But I don't think Erina is acting. Whenever we watch videos or interviews, even other members have said that Erina is constantly around Gaki that they don't get to spend as much time with her. She's a 15 year old girl who wota-ed over idols even before she joined. Even if she did like AKB, why can't she fall for Gaki too? Especially since they work so close together.

#6873 Hiroyukii

Hiroyukii

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:57 AM

lol.

#6874 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

I suppose it's literally impossible for her, not knowing Gakisan before she joined Momusu, to actually learn to love her once she joined the group. Duh!

Meanwhile, was this posted? J-MELO, Kuduu and Eripon meet KyaryPamyuPamyu, their bit starts at :27

#6875 Afya'15

Afya'15

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 884 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:05 AM

lol Eripon just found out Gakisan being so much more awesome than AKB :rolleyes: (sorry to those DD wotas)

#6876 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

I don't think it's just about acting but also about how an idol convinces people through that "acting".
So if you hate overacting and think that because of her age (?) and her previous/current (who knows) akb fandom Eripon can't fangirl over Gaki, you'll obviously don't find that side of her personality convincing. Which is okay. What's overacting to some people isn't overacting to others lol;
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#6877 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

If she's just acting the whole Risa Wota thing then the consistency of her behaviour actually makes it extremely good acting as far as I can see. However I don't think it's acting it would be very bizarre to fixate upon that specific thing and keep it up for so long.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#6878 Mickey.

Mickey.

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 4170 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

#6879 ♥Yukimi♥

♥Yukimi♥

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

^ Thank you!!!
My three favourite MM together ♥ (I love Ayu's speaking voice >__<)

About Erina.... I've always loved her face, from the first moment I saw her in the audition, not only because she is very beautiful but also because her features look kinda different from ordinary Japanese girls, I don't know what exactly... I was thinking that she reminds me of Yuri from SNSD:

Posted ImagePosted Image

firma2_zps61cbfbc2.jpg

Eripon
Haruna Haruka Ayumi Sakura

#6880 number244

number244

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1340 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

@Mickey. thanks for sharing! (wow, kuduu has a gigantic pen)

@♥Yukimi♥ I do see the Yuri resemblance!

One of the things I really enjoy about Eripon is her openness. I don't think for one minute think that her wotapon thing is an act. How can I, with all the corroboration by other members? I think we'll probably hear less about it as time goes on because it's only natural for her to evolve and grow into other phases. This doesn't mean she's "fake"

I am actually really interested about how her AKB fandom is going. I don't think she dropped them cold turkey; she's probably not talking about it (wisely) as a business decision. I imagine that sometime in the future, we will hear more about this and Oshima Yuko (or was it Kojima Haruna?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users