• Please log in to reply
15844 replies to this topic

#41 Lyra

Lyra

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hurray! I think 9th gen will be awesome - I'm already starting to like them!

Posted Image

#42 PSYCHOで21垣3。

PSYCHOで21垣3。

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 429 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

I knew Erina will pass the audition! *High five* Propably my new favourite girl with Mizuki <3.

#43 aisacchan

aisacchan

~愛を信じてる~

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

Her birthdate 777 is a great number. Better than 666. :P

川*’ー’) ラブ ラブリー 愛ちゃん
48 推しメン : 渡辺麻友松井珠理奈松井玲奈

#44 Sayumomo

Sayumomo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

*0* YAY SHE MADE IT! <33 she was my favourite!! still is LOL
it seems that my Momusu Top is about to suffer a huge change (?)

@Ginapyon // Ginapyon13 // Eripon♥LAND // ichigo♥ichie
Posted Image
何度聞いても興味ないの // Graphic Thread

#45 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

Hmm this was the only one that left a bad impression on me in the auditions ^^; I hope she isn't as fake as she seemed to be to me.

Good luck to her, she's cute :D

g8aHT2F.gif

#46 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

Congratulations Erina! It seems that there is almost always a member in MM with a name similar to mine (my name is Erin, similar to Eri and now Erina)(random, I know). Though Erina didn't grab my attention on Bijou Gaku, I think there is something very interesting about her. She has something almost mystical about her. Does anyone get what I mean?
Anyways, she has a nice, deeper voice with a sort of smooth tone. I really think that her singing abilities will make her an important member vocally (maybe not right away, but eventually!).

#47 Zethgryn

Zethgryn

\(*^▽^*)/ Osuzu's ❤

• Senpai
  • 4708 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

Probably the most overlooked girl in the audition but im very happy she got in. She has a very Yajima Maimi vibe about her. I think she is the prettiest member out of all the 9gen(i have a feeling she is going to turn out super gorgeous like Maimi XD) and i think she will be the most surprising vocally when the time comes.

#48 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:04 PM

Erina is pretty cute but her singing was a bit nervous and she sang shaky or how you say it XD I think she should train more so the shaking will disappear, otherwise I'm glad she made it :D

Tsunku told her to ignore the camera in the booth. Instead that made her self-concious about the camera and made her nervous. If you look at that scene again you'll notice that she keeps looking at the camera and loosing focus on her singing.

Congrats to Erina. I knew she'd make it :)

Love to see another Eri back in Momosu

LOL I didn't realise it until you mentioned it. Probably because I always call her Kamei instead of Eri.

Not the best quality but this thead needs PICS.

100% in agreement with you... so here is some of Erina's pics from her previous modelling(?) agency.
Attached File  erina-01.jpg   77.01K   141 downloadsAttached File  erina-02.jpg   92.26K   146 downloads

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#49 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

"I am Berry Kyuuto." - Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

Congratulations!

I would like to wish her good luck in becoming a new Morning Musume member!

Posted Image
[ avatar by me | signature by CROWN.佐久alice | youtube | blog ]

#50 Sayumomo

Sayumomo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

she's soooo cute <3!
can't wait 'till we get more pics!!

Posted Image

#51 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

Congrats to erina....she's really pretty when i first saw her...so im glad that she got in! :) hehe...though she didnt impress me with her voice..i bet shes still good...:D she's gonna be great in MM..yay!! :)))~
Posted Image

#52 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

She was my second favorite, so I'm super glad she's in !! :D ^__^ She's so beautiful !

#53 deJeer

deJeer

~PipipiMakoooo~

• Senpai
  • 616 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

me myself don't like her as personal when knew she's a true akb fan
:whistle:
but, yeah...it isn't a big problem cus everyone have their own right to choose who's their idol,
n well...
congrats....
I'll luv u as a full MM 9th gen member
:good:

maryasamaa.png

#54 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

I feel bad. Erina's thread is the shortest/smallest/whatever you wanna call it thread outta the 3 new ones. (Mizuki's it just a moved thread, right? Or am I crazy?)

Erina's cute though, so I'm happy she was chosen. And she seems to have potential. (Though, I think if you're picked for an idol group, you probably have to have at least some potential.) XD

Congrats, Erina!! =D

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#55 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

I was rooting for her :3 And she left an impression on me, but that's most likely because she was jumping around bare-legged in a pair of denim shorts in the middle of December XD She's also very pretty and quite tall for her age (from what I can tell), and really shines, when dancing. Who knows, maybe she'll become the joker of the pack. She'll blossom into something great in the next few months, I'm certain :good:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#56 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:23 PM

Well, she is the first one I noticed. She's pretty. And cute. Can't wait to see her improvements in singing and dancing after joining MM.

#57 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

Erina is very pretty and I feel that she will become absolutely beautiful soon!

What caught my attention about her was how happy she seemed. When she was dancing in front of Tsunku even though her movements were all over the place, she was smiling so brightly! She seemed like she was enjoying herself, and I think that's very important.

#58 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:32 PM

Seems like Erina being a big fan of Smileage and Maeda Yuuka means nothing much for ppl who keeps bringing up that Erina ( coincidentally also ) likes AKB :rolleyes:

@Rose
Erina (13) is nearly as tall as Mizuki who is 14. You r right that she is tall for her age. Lets wait and see if she starts growing like Yurina XD or atleast overtake Mizuki. Mizuki seems to naturally tall too, so MM could end up with 2 towers like Berryz use to have.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#59 Khady

Khady

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 757 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:33 PM

She seemed to be like a "background girl" in the auditions.

But she's really pretty so can't wait to see more ^_^

Posted Image

Risako • Dayeon • Fukuchan • Junjun • Myao

#60 Sayumomo

Sayumomo

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

^
^
I also don't understand what's wrong about liking AKB? isn't Sayumi also an AKB fan? XD or something like that?
oh wait... I remember... 2ch "fans" just ended up above her and drop bashing comments =__=, seriously that's wrooong but oh well.
I still don't get what's the problem liking others groups? they're also persons that can listen music, and I don't think they only listen
to their own music right?

Anyway planning on making a new sig~ or avy with Erina on it!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users