kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#18602 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 07:06 PM

I just meant for the "hardcore" to be the more operative word in that situation. H!P members have quite varied interests in music outside of the content under the UF umbrella, so I imagine that there were already quite a few baby metal fans as well, Riho being the more likely among them because of her connections. The rest of the thought was mostly just speculative in how her interest could have been strengthened after leaving MM'15.

There's a pic/screencap going around Twitter of Riho doing the kitsune hand sign back in 2013.

https://twitter.com/...663890304458752

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#18603 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 07:48 PM

I was quite suprised to see Riho performing in Babymetal since it's well known that she's more into Hip Hop and R'n'B (she's a Britney Spears fan after all) but it's good news since we can see her again and she seems to have a lot of fun on stage :) Plus, she has the chance to travel that way :D

I'm not too fond of Babymetal but if she's part of the team for the live in Paris, I'll try to attend the show. To be able to see Riho on stage would be pure magic!

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#18604 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 07:48 AM

My mind is blown. What? Why did Riho join Babymetal? 

WHAT?

I don't get it. But apparently they are coming to Vienna in February, and I'll be there. 

EDIT:
Okay, I understand now that she's one of three members to fill the place. But after watching bits of the Glastonbury live, I have to say, I really like her as par of the group! She looks SO HAPPY performing, even if I couldn't comprehend this decision at first, after seeing that I have to be happy about it too. I hope she'll perform in Vienna!

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#18605 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 08:39 AM

I was quite suprised to see Riho performing in Babymetal since it's well known that she's more into Hip Hop and R'n'B (she's a Britney Spears fan after all) but it's good news since we can see her again and she seems to have a lot of fun on stage :) Plus, she has the chance to travel that way :D

I'm not too fond of Babymetal but if she's part of the team for the live in Paris, I'll try to attend the show. To be able to see Riho on stage would be pure magic!

If she's still there next year, that might actually make me want to go as well. But I don't think that's how BM works - they'll have another group of rotating dancers by then, and of course they won't say in advance.

#18606 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1058 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 12:33 PM

Well they have got a lot of good reactions (from what I can see) to Riho being the new third member of BM even though it's not a full official member, so I hope she stays.

I'm guessing in the near future they're gonna do a challenge or something with the 3 dancers to see who becomes the new third.

#18607 musaru

musaru

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 439 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:51 PM

I came back because I saw Riho with Babymetal.

Did she official join them?

:o  :good:

AQ7G91I.jpg

#18608 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:55 AM

I don't get why people are so blown away by the idea that she might have interest in other idol groups. Not to mention she did attend Ash with one of the members...

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#18609 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:29 AM

^ So she got a position through connections, maybe.

I have never heard of BabyMetal's "lore" before but I would think that Riho's resume lends a sort of lore of its own, a mystique. I'm sure BabyMetal will benefit from the buzz of her joining even if many their fans don't already know her.

It's an interesting story, thanks for the updates!  :w00t: 

#18610 Chriswatch

Chriswatch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:49 PM

I was watching a video of Sayashi Riho dancing with morning musume in concert today and NOticed there was 100's of fresh comments on the video with "babymetal" in the comments all in Japanese.  

I've translated the comments with google, and didn't yield much info other than love and affection. 

Finally googled  "Sayashi Riho" then the first auto complete result that popped up was "Sayashi riho baby metal".

I love Sayashi Riho, all that dancing she's doing looks incredibly tiring. 

No wonder all those girls are so skinny.  I'm wondering how this transpired.  Do they share the same Agencies?   Can Babymetal members join any sub groups in Morning musumes agency?

I love Sayashi Riho. It's amazing to see how quickly she learned those dances and how she's executing them with full force.

SU-METAL and Riho together on stage, they were in Actors School Hiroshima together over 10 years ago9a5e4c3f.jpg

#18611 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:03 AM

^Riho graduated from Morning Musume in 2015 and after going to a dance school in New York for a while, eventually left the agency entirely last year. To the best of my knowledge, there's no professional relationship between Morning Musume's or Babymetal's agencies. Riho and Su-metal did both attend Actor's School Hiroshima though, so that may have been how she got her foot into that door.

#18612 Chriswatch

Chriswatch

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:28 AM

It's obvious the camera angles presented in one of the concerts I'm watching is avoiding her because of her Plus size.

If Sayashi lost weight again there's no telling what Agency would try to snatch her up.

#18613 korikoristop

korikoristop

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 03:27 AM

I really didn't think she looked she was heavier. She is wearing an extremely bulky costume. 

#18614 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 03:42 AM

It's obvious the camera angles presented in one of the concerts I'm watching is avoiding her because of her Plus size.

Orrrrrrrr, they'd rather show the actual named permanent members.

#18615 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 03:44 AM

Riho is a gemini after all, this is her dark twin, RIHA. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#18616 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 06:45 PM

Riho is a gemini after all, this is her dark twin, RIHA. 

LMAO!!!! 

MRkgm6i.png

#18617 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:00 AM

That's an interesting headcanon. Riho is one of three rotating girls to replace a BM member who left the group. The group is the main two girls, Riho is there to fill out the missing choreography slot. She has no mic for the same reason.

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#18618 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 08:52 PM

Bought a ticket to their Chicago show. I would be sooooo happy if she ends up performing at that concert. Can someone remind me how many other rotating dancers there are? Just wanna know what my chances are hahah (not that I won't enjoy the show regardless, would just be extra special to see her perform) 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#18619 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:20 PM

^There is three potential dancers called Avengers who were announced at their first Yokohama concert that will accompany Su and Moa:  Riho, Kano Fujihira (the current Sakura Gakuin President) and another that hasn't made an appearance yet.  I think with Kano being only 14 years old it may rule her out of the tour but that's not definitive.  With Amuse and Koba being usually tightlipped and with no concerts for another month the speculation is going to continue for awhile.

I'll be seeing them in Seattle so I'm praying that Rihoriho is at that show too!  :)

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#18620 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

Don't forget to inform us ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users