• Please log in to reply
19175 replies to this topic

#18521 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:07 AM

Just watched the Youtube video.  I'm really excited to see Rihoriho back on stage to perform again!  I think she is even cooler than before.  Yeah, I won't expect she'd sing like Sakura or even par with Fukuhime since she can't handle high pitch notes well from day one, but that what Sayashi Riho is!

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#18522 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:20 AM

Riho probably ended her contract with UFP because a renewal probably meant she needed to return like promised. She wants to keep studying so no attachments is better.

But let's see if Hinafes changed her mind...

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#18523 Genovieveberasuko

Genovieveberasuko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:31 AM

Did someone check Matsuoka Mayu yet if she still breathing? ^-^  ^-^

I was wondering the exact same thing... Did she blog or twit something abiut it? Did she went to the concert??

#18524 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 04:48 PM

http://wotaintransla...#comment-283509

Michishige: We all did our best, sure, but I do think the biggest thing was Sayashi Riho being there in the center. Her dancing was miles ahead of the rest of us — even just at a glimpse you would fall under her charm. The biggest reason people thought our formation dancing was so amazing back in 2013 and 2014 was because of her. Sayashi had that intense appeal about her that allowed her to lead the group.

— You used to adore her, didn’t you?

Michishige: I just loved her. Everything she did was so funny and she was just so unbelievably cute, I was secretly taking pictures of her every day. (laughs) Sayashi was in the habit of always losing her belongings, so whenever I’d notice how she was looking for something, I’d go, “Oh, Sayashi’s looking for something. How cute. I have to snap a picture!” But then on the other hand, she was also very reliable in many areas — not just dancing — and she was such a hard worker. She was a very trustworthy junior to me.

— No one could’ve anticipated that Sayashi would graduate just a year after you.

Michishige: That surprised me. She suddenly called me one day, which was unusual, and it was to let me know of her graduation. It was so sudden and I never thought someone would graduate only a year after me. I was especially shocked that it was Sayashi of all people. But she explained to me how she felt, and she really did make a very commendable decision at the young age of 17. Just knowing her, I felt that her graduation was sure to lead to important things for her.

#18525 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:30 AM

https://youtu.be/rfC31ZLwAuc

they showed part of only you & fantasy ga hajimaru starting at 20:12

more shots of riho & in hd 

she really shined 

#18526 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:18 PM

^ the DVD/BD will surely hit record sells,  B)

The eternal Ace, legends do stay forever,

my only regret is Duu not performing with them, 

I hope they will do it again, maybe the next AkiFes,

or make a new group of 7, believe me they would be so popular, 

but is management clever enough to seize this opportunity ?   :c11:

#18527 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:03 PM

I just recovered so, I can finally write my feelings about my beloved Riho's comeback ^^

First and the most important thing : I'm so proud of her!

To be honest, I was a little worried when she graduated from Hello Project in 2018. I trust her words and I knew she would be back but by the time, I assumed it would take more time and I was ready to wait 2 more years and then, out of the blue, she was announced at the 2019 Hina Fes! What a wonderful suprise! I couldn't believe it! In march, I counted each day!

Some people said that she would do just a MC but I couldn't believe it because, it would have been so stupid of UFA to use her comeback that way! So I waited.

And then, the 30th march came...

Seeing her on stage was like the sweetest dream I ever had! Her dancing was terrific, her low voice was so cool (althought she failed a bit at the high note in One Two Three but well, she hadn't sing for 3 years!) and she even lost weight! She is cooler and more gorgeous than before!

Her interactions with Ayumi were sweet (as a SayaIshi fan, I thank her from the bottom of my heart!) and it was heartwarming to see the other members so happy! It was as if a long time friend finally came back home!

Gosh...what a day it was! 2019 best moment for sure!

Did someone check Matsuoka Mayu yet if she still breathing? ^-^  ^-^

I was wondering the exact same thing... Did she blog or twit something abiut it? Did she went to the concert??

Well, I think Matsuoka Mayu fainted while Riho appeared on stage and then cried for the rest of the day ^^"

We didn't hear about her yet because I think she needs time to recover ;)

I strongly recommend you to read this awesome interview of Riho :

http://wotaintransla...s-sayashi-riho/

She's never been so honest and frank in an interview. You can see how much she matured in USA :)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#18528 Genovieveberasuko

Genovieveberasuko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:06 AM

Is this Riho with Machan?

Attached Files

#18529 Little Swallow

Little Swallow

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

Is this Riho with Machan?

Indeed. . Taken by sayumi i think

#18530 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:46 PM

Great! Love Sayu's backstage photos!

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#18531 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:53 PM

I read through the interview last night, but was a bit too sleepy to comment on it. Having given it some thought though, I'm rather impressed at how introspective Riho was during her studies. She made a lot of observations that I'm not sure others might have been able to make in a similar situation after spending so much time in a world that is almost separate from normal reality. I got a laugh at her viewing her position outside of MM presently as something motherly though. Considering that was how she described Matsuoka Mayu's affection towards her, I couldn't imagine Riho fawning over the current members in the same way, but the mental image is still rather amusing.

#18532 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:18 AM

^
Depends on what kind of mom you had (or had in mind)? Depends on how old the kid you are imagining are...

I think Takahashi Ai was the birthing mother of the current MoMusu.
But Sayashi Riho got it through middle and senior high school.
Now it's in college.

The metaphor works for me in a lot of ways that I'll not elaborate on. It will eventually stretch beyond its limits, which I will similarly not elaborate on.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#18533 feketekavics

feketekavics

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:50 PM

Thanks to God for returning an angel.

SBR = Sayashi Beautiful Riho

#18534 Little Swallow

Little Swallow

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:42 AM

Matsuoka Mayu talked about momusu and sayashi

https://youtu.be/iA4kvzaFs7c

#18535 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 06:03 AM

what is she saying?

#18536 Genovieveberasuko

Genovieveberasuko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:11 AM

what is she saying?

I wonder too????

#18537 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:56 AM

Starting from 20m (when she changes from talking about her current project to talking about MoMusu) I tried to get the basic stuff in, but ultimately it is sort of picked-and-chosen based on what I found interesting, if you want the whole story learn Japanese :P
  • Became a fan from 2011 with the 9ki, her Sayashi fandom was like being struck by lightning.
  • When Sayashi's graduation was announced she was shocked (she said that she couldn't see things in front of her face) thinking it was so fast, too soon... But when the graduation actually happened, she felt more like, "Morning Musume's Sayashi Riho" was perfected and there's no reason for her to continue. (but also felt like she was being broken-up with)
  • Matsuoka was at a Rekishi concert (because later she'd be performing in a musical for which he (Ikeda Takafumi) wrote the music) when the Sayashi-Hina-Fes announcement was made, and all her Hello-Pro friends blew up her phone. She couldn't concentrate on the concert (ignoring Ikeda) and then noticed the Hina Fes performance was WHILE she's in the musical, and started to stare hate-daggers at Ikeda. [lol]
  • She tries not to think about her performance with MoMusu, because she still can't really accept that she was allowed to perform with them. Practicing with them during lessons was like being in heaven (particular mention to when members touched her to fix her dance positions etc). Also, she chose the midriff exposing costume on her own, to make up for the fact that she can't sing or dance like the pros
  • Male host Utamaru loved Goto Maki, so she compares:
  • Goto's looks --> Makino Maria. Also wants Utamaru to pay attention to how hard she dances.
  • Goto's charisma --> Sato Masaki. Not only is she nutty like the old MoMusu used to be full of... but she also has a serious devilish side to her performance, and of course her musical ability and rhythm sense are top notch.
  • Goto's (early) wide-eyed personality --> Yokoyama Reina. Her crafty-side and the way she interacts with her own (Yokoyama's own) self-doubts is very MoMusu (side note: she really really loves the Kaga/Yokoyama interplay)
  • Watching Kaga dance made Matsuoka suddenly cheer in red, which she thought she'd never do again after Sayashi graduated.
  • Raves about how quickly and thoroughly MoMusu's skill-level rose after Sayashi's graduation (Utamaru says it's the same as the Platinum Era effect, where they feel the pressure of troubles and grow)
  • Some talk about Fukumura's long(est) tenure as leader, and that she's still young (22) and that except Haga, everybody is older than Sayashi at her graduation age!

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#18538 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:56 PM

Starting from 20m (when she changes from talking about her current project to talking about MoMusu) I tried to get the basic stuff in, but ultimately it is sort of picked-and-chosen based on what I found interesting, if you want the whole story learn Japanese :P

• Became a fan from 2011 with the 9ki, her Sayashi fandom was like being struck by lightning.
  • When Sayashi's graduation was announced she was shocked (she said that she couldn't see things in front of her face) thinking it was so fast, too soon... But when the graduation actually happened, she felt more like, "Morning Musume's Sayashi Riho" was perfected and there's no reason for her to continue. (but also felt like she was being broken-up with)
  • Matsuoka was at a Rekishi concert (because later she'd be performing in a musical for which he (Ikeda Takafumi) wrote the music) when the Sayashi-Hina-Fes announcement was made, and all her Hello-Pro friends blew up her phone. She couldn't concentrate on the concert (ignoring Ikeda) and then noticed the Hina Fes performance was WHILE she's in the musical, and started to stare hate-daggers at Ikeda. [lol]
  • She tries not to think about her performance with MoMusu, because she still can't really accept that she was allowed to perform with them. Practicing with them during lessons was like being in heaven (particular mention to when members touched her to fix her dance positions etc). Also, she chose the midriff exposing costume on her own, to make up for the fact that she can't sing or dance like the pros
  • Male host Utamaru loved Goto Maki, so she compares:
  • Goto's looks --> Makino Maria. Also wants Utamaru to pay attention to how hard she dances.
  • Goto's charisma --> Sato Masaki. Not only is she nutty like the old MoMusu used to be full of... but she also has a serious devilish side to her performance, and of course her musical ability and rhythm sense are top notch.
  • Goto's (early) wide-eyed personality --> Yokoyama Reina. Her crafty-side and the way she interacts with her own (Yokoyama's own) self-doubts is very MoMusu (side note: she really really loves the Kaga/Yokoyama interplay)
  • Watching Kaga dance made Matsuoka suddenly cheer in red, which she thought she'd never do again after Sayashi graduated.
  • Raves about how quickly and thoroughly MoMusu's skill-level rose after Sayashi's graduation (Utamaru says it's the same as the Platinum Era effect, where they feel the pressure of troubles and grow)
  • Some talk about Fukumura's long(est) tenure as leader, and that she's still young (22) and that except Haga, everybody is older than Sayashi at her graduation age!

Thank you  :good:  :good:

#18539 rabidguardian

rabidguardian

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:51 AM

what is she saying?

I wonder too????

Which part? I'm not going to translate the entire 47 minutes..

#18540 Genovieveberasuko

Genovieveberasuko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:51 PM

what is she saying?

I wonder too????
Which part? I'm not going to translate the entire 47 minutes..

I was just curious about what did she said about Riho and if she saw the performance... I don't need nor want the entire video to be translated.Anyway someone very nice already gave us the info. So tnks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users