#18381 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:02 PM

Fukuchan's harocon daily pic at Hiroshima

Spoiler
https://twitter.com/...761152066613248PonPon's pic in Fukuchan's blog todayThe title of Fukuchan's blog is Qki no hi (The day of 9th gen)
Spoiler
Q期の日☆譜久村聖Seems Fukuchan misses RihoRiho so muchShe always draws Sayamaru

She's drawing Sayamaru and the other one which represents Zukki. She misses her gen mates.

#18382 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:34 PM

Here's the TV show mentioned. It also has two-shots with Reina and Gakisan. There's also a pic with all of Platinum-era Momusu with, I presume, Riho (whose face is obscured).

Honoka is a golfer, would like to see her play Eripon someday.

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x6t66ve

#18383 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:07 PM

I wanted to remember this. Specially at 3:35, where she can't stop laughing. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#18384 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:31 PM

link is broken. So sad she left the group so early.

#18385 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 04:02 PM

Oh, sorry, Jonski111. I can see the video, maybe it has some country limits. :(

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#18386 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 06:53 PM

During her birthday event earlier, Fukuchan gave a short report on Riho's birthday message that arrived at exactly 00:00.

"I got a LINE message from Sayashi Riho-chan! Yes, from that Riho-chan who's very loose with time! She said, 'It's been a while since I last sent you a message that's right on schedule.'"  ^^;

#18387 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 01:51 AM

I kinda doubt she will ever comeback to the limelight, its been like 3 years?

I sometimes forgot that people like Sayashi, Suzuki, or Ogata ever been in MM cuz they graduate and disappear so soon.

Its been long If she really comeback she will be starting from zero again, that can be stressful. Maybe she will be a dance teacher in H!P.

#18388 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:31 AM

^yeah i get the feeling she's bound to some contract with H!P and can't graduate yet lol.. even if she debuts within H!P again, she wouldn't suit being a soloist and would probably want to be a dancer instead, if she does come back the most likely scenario is they put her in UFP but heavily feature her in H!P related stuff 

it's been almost 3 years  :sob:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#18389 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 02:36 PM

This is quite late but here's a little something from actress and model Katou Konatsu:

I've distanced myself from Morning Musume since Sayashi left. Or rather, I still couldn't believe that Sayashi was gone so I've averted my eyes. But lately, my love for the group is returning because of my liking for Sato Masaki-chan and Oda Sakura-chan. Also, Kobushi Factory's time has come! I'm seriously rooting for them!

#18390 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 03:06 AM

I'm thinkin' she'll eventually be part of the OG thing, whatever that is

I was browsin' through my YouTube history and found a performance of Love Innovation. I didn't realize her headband fell off when she leaned forward. Then she held onto it and kept singin' and dancin'! SUCH A PRO!!!

#18391 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:24 AM

Y'all may already know this but I didn't

There's videos of Riho dancin' in NY

No wonder MM keeps goin' there

Careful w/ this link. It shows her dancin' to a uncensored version of 'Humble': https://www.instagra.../p/BUZqrvrAkZm/

Here's the other video I found:

#18392 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:42 AM

It took ten years for the most powerful government in the world to find Bin Laden hiding in a militarized compound in Pakistan. It took wota three years to find Rihoriho hiding in plain sight in NYC.

#18393 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

Well, it finally happened

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9630/

Sayashi's contract with H!P has officially ended as of the end of November

#18394 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:09 PM

not surprised in the slightest, had a feeling it was due to contracts lol 

but i'll miss her a lot... but i guess this does mean that unless she decides against it, she could create a sns account since she's unsigned (afawk)??? let us pray she makes an IG lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#18395 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

Oh no... 

I saw it coming... but my god I so wanted her back.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#18396 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:15 PM

Man, I'm really disappointed. Even though I also kind of expected it, I really wanted to see her perform again.

I miss her so much.

There seems to be a message from her, I hope someone will translate it.

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#18397 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:24 PM

up front has quite some patience to spent 3 years in the hope that rihoriho will change her mind, unfortunately for all of us it did not turn out as hoped.

hopefully in the future she will return as a dance coordinator or something similar.

#18398 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:30 PM

"みなさんと再会する為に前に進みます"

"まだまだ歌いたい!踊りたい!演じたい!"

She wishes to see the fans again and keep performing. To me it sounds like she'll take a similar path to Meimei and sign up with another agency of sorts. Seems like she'll make a comeback in some form.

#18399 davidguy3237

davidguy3237

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1625 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:58 PM

I guess we'll find out in a couple of months what she ends up doing.

As we expected, she said she studied abroad in New York for some time.

Still it's weird. For both Sayashi and Mitsui, having their contracts go on for years while not really doing anything, just to have both of them end this year. Either they signed abnormally long contracts that they couldn't get out of, or plans just never ended up working out. 

#18400 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:40 PM

what ? its was just yesteday Sayumi commented about how she wanting to meet Sayashi in her blog. And then this happen?

this is sad. I wonder what is the future for her.

If you running away once, there a high possibility that you will running away again. this is what i`m afraid of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users