• Please log in to reply
19175 replies to this topic

#18101 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:25 PM

A few things from the Morning Musume 20th Anniversary Museum.

[] The four "Sayashi children" of MM:

Spoiler

[] Ayumin's song choices and Maa-chan's rival:

Spoiler

[] Riho through Michishige's lens:

Spoiler

#18102 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:51 AM

A person who was directly involved at the time has revealed the circumstances surrounding how Riho was chosen for this fan-favorite, pre-MM poster for a cram school.

DPZmERPU8AAKBO0.jpg

To summarize:
- For the billboard project, this person's team looked at the recital pictures of around 50-60 Actors School Hiroshima students in order to choose the standouts.
- Sayashi and Nakamoto Himeka were thought to be the ones who would be outstanding photography subjects.
- Later on, Sayashi and all the other ASH students were bused to Okayama Prefecture for the shooting.
- Prior the shoot, Sayashi and Nakamoto were given a mini-trial. Nakamoto was praised for her overwhelming gaze while Sayashi earned kudos for being unnaturally good at making expressions.
- During a break in the shoot, the ASH students were asked to point to a student who they thought would likely become a star in the future. They pointed either to Sayashi or Nakamoto.
- Soon after, Riho joined Morning Musume.

#18103 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:35 PM

Is that Himeka in the Upper Left picture on the billboard ?

#18104 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

Rihoriho so cute. Please come back and give Sayu a kiss.

Proud Usachan Creep

#18105 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:19 PM

Young Riho is too adorable! :wub: 

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#18106 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:38 PM

Some of you might already know that I'm just a newbie MM fan, I can't find some info on the reason why Riho quit MM? Anyone here knows? 

m94s2a.jpg

#18107 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:45 PM

^ The official statement is that she wants to pursue dancing abroad and learn english. Time will tell us the true reason, let's wait and see.

#18108 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:53 PM

Hmmm so her dream is to become an international performer? I kinda doubt she would make it big abroad as a dancer, as a singer it's possible. I mean, she's already a celebrity in Japan, she could be like Amuro... Oh well, I hope she's happier with what she's been doing now. Been watching her perf clips lately.

m94s2a.jpg

#18109 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

^^ Stress.

#18110 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:57 PM

^Whoah, really? I heard some rumors too

m94s2a.jpg

#18111 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

Yeah, Rihoriho's graduation left such a bad taste in my mouth that I'm happy for every girl who leaves her group/ idol career with a smile, even if it seems premature.....

6DYNteh.png

#18112 I am 10th

I am 10th

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 279 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:11 PM

And I'm baffled that it seemed she didn't get such grad treatment like Duu's been getting now?

m94s2a.jpg

#18113 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Well she announced her graduation only 2 months prior (she announced it on Oct 29 and she graduated on Dec 31) so UFA can only do as much as they can within that period, but she did have a graduation song single Endless Sky (still makes me teary when I hear that song) and also solo bus tour, solo live and a final PB.

Riho's graduation did hurt me like when Maeda Yuuka graduate all of a sudden. I couldn't watch any H!P videos for the first 3 months or so after her graduation.

#18114 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

Maybe her graduation is the reason there is not a center now. Not such press over only one member again.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#18115 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

Riho was under a lot of pressure as the ace, I have a feeling she got burned out and quit.  My hope is that she returns to UFP on her terms, meaning that she controls her work schedule.  But knowing the Japanese entertainment industry, that will never happen.

Her leaving hit me hard as well, I must have watched the ENDLESS SKY and Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi MVs daily for about six months since their release.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#18116 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

I still can't get over her loss till today, just lurking around, seeing what's new within H!P. Can't express how sudden Riho's departure was and how much it affected my love for not only Momusu but H!P : / When you invest too much feelings into one girl...but no regrets : ) It was an awesome 4~5 years. Once an ace, forever an ace. 

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#18117 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:13 PM

The ASH story was interesting. The irony is that the biggest star of all was Himeka's sister, Suzuka (who was Riho's classmate at ASH).

#18118 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:55 PM

I think when she gained that bit of weight and fans almost started to make fun of her, that was her breaking point to me. I bet she's having the time of her life now.

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#18119 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:31 PM

Another cram school promo pic.

Attached Files

#18120 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

For me it's not even that big of a deal whether she comes back into the entertainment business or not (though that would be amazing and ideal) I'm just happy that she's doing her own thing and figuring out what she wants in life without the pressure of being in the public eye. I do hope she makes some social media accounts or updates her blog soon, I just want to know how she's doing...

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users