Posted 23 October 2017 - 01:52 AM

I need to meet Riho like I need to breathe to live

#18082 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

^^ wow the power of Riho...bringing people together like that, amazing.

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#18083 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 03:10 PM

^^^ I bet Riho would be super touched to know that they got married because of her bus tour <3 &^ I agree, it's wonderful how she can bring people together!!

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#18084 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

On this day two years ago was when Riho shared with us her decision to start the new chapter of her life. Like many of us here, I still very distinctly remember pretty much everything about that day. Not to rush Riho, but here's hoping that this is the last time we'll mark this occasion and that by October 29th of next year we'll all be enjoying anew her world-saving punipuni cheeks.   

#18085 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3192 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 11:09 AM

DNclXjeVQAAbt_w.jpg

https://twitter.com/...249343405170688

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#18086 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

Here's a great compilation of Riho's singing throughout the years, entitled Song of the Soul:

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm32233361

#18087 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:18 AM

No new information really, but here's some Riho mentions from a series of interviews being run by Gravure The Television for H!P's 20th anniversary:

Q2: Which senpai do you aspire to be?
"It's former MM member Sayashi Riho-san. I love the high quality of her singing and dancing as well as her personality. I really just like her whole existence."

Q6: Which H!P members would you want to form a special unit with?
"Former MM member Sayashi Riho-san, Angerme's Kamikokuryo Moe, Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari, Kobushi Factory's Inoue Rei, and Tsubaki Factory's Niinuma Kisora. I've collected the people I get along with and whose performance levels and personality I really like..."

"Sayashi Riho-san. We're the same age and we had activities together for about a year. The gap between the cool performance she showed on stage and when we're just hanging out and talking was so cute. I think that I'll be admiring her for eternity."

Q6: Which H!P members would you want to form a special unit with?
"It'll be with Sayashi Riho-san and Tanaka Reina-san, two people I like and admire. In between these two good singers, I wouldn't have to sing LOL. I just want to listen to them sing up close."

Q20: For you, what is an idol?
"...Before entering MM, Sayashi Riho-san gave me energy and made me smile a lot so now it's my turn to do the same for others."

"In terms of performance, it's Sayashi Riho-san. Her performance is cool whenever you see it and even now I use her concert videos as reference. I really hold her performance in high regard..."

Q7: Which Morning Musume songs do you like?
"...Also, ENDLESS SKY, which we all sang to send off Sayashi Riho-san with cheers just before her graduation. I like the songs that remind me of all the fun times we spent together."

"Former MM Member Sayashi Riho-san. She's the one who made me want to join MM in the first place. In the same way that Sayashi-san was my inspiration to become the sort of girl I want to be, I hope I can be the one for other girls of my generation."

#18088 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

Two of the eight finalists for the H!P 20th Anniversary Auditions have named Riho as an oshi of theirs:

Gotou Sayaka

Hometown: Oita Prefecture

Oshi: Makino Maria, Sayashi Riho

Spoiler

Kodama Mai

Hometown: Chiba Prefecture

Oshi: Sayashi Riho, Sato Masaki

Spoiler

Meanwhile, a whole lot of fans are getting Riho vibes from Hashimoto Momoko, who is one of the other finalists:

Spoiler

#18089 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:36 PM

DOg5I45U8AA2fm6.jpg

Hashimoto Momoko reminds me of Riho-Riho

#18090 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

^^I'm stanning all three, especially Hashimoto, for this reason.

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#18091 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

While not listed in her profile image, H!P audition finalist Tamenaga Shion (from 3:10) also says Riho is one of the people she admires.            

"Among the current members, It's Kudo Haruka-san whom I admire... In terms of the OGs, it's Sayashi Riho-san."

-----------------------

Kodama Mai (from 8:42)

"The people I admire are former MM member Sayashi Riho-san and MM '17 member Sato Masaki."

"Sayashi Riho-san's singing and dancing are... From the time she joined when she was still in elementary school... Seeing her dance and sing in the center spot with her senpai was so cool."

Gotou Sayaka (from 8:00)

"[The people I admire are] Sayashi Riho-san and Makino Maria-san. I was greatly moved when I first saw Sayashi Riho-san dance and that feeling... (couldn't understand the rest... sowee!)

#18092 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:44 AM

#18093 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

I think I've joked before that if Matsuoka ended up changing her career path and was allowed into H!P, I could probably oshihen.  I just love Mayu's commitment.  She'd have to be a soloist or in Momusu though, because it would be a bit awkward for everyone to have her promoting for Morning Musume instead of her own group.  :lol:

#18094 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:21 AM

^^ They're almost 2 years old now but I guess this is the first time they've been posted here so here's a rundown. Thanks for finding and posting the vids!

Matsuoka Mayu: I've brought with me the three things that I can never throw away.

Kobayashi Kendo/Ito Seiko: Okay.

MM: (goes to the back and talks to the staff) Please handle them carefully! They're really...

(returns to camera) This is one of them -- a calligraphic work given to me by MM '15's Sayashi Riho, my favorite. When I got this, it never crossed my mind that she would be graduating, but it has "Please continue to watch over me" written on it so I thought it would be okay and that even if she goes abroad to study I have this and it's like she's still with me.

KK: (pointing to the light stick and confetti) How about these?

MM: They're from Sayashi's last concert at the Budokan. Normally, confetti would just fall on the floor and people would pick it up but I didn't want to avert my eyes from Sayashi for even a second so I was just waving my light stick, watching her, and thinking about getting a piece of confetti for memories when just this "child" (referring to the confetti) suddenly fell on my shoulder.

KK/IS: This "child"?

MM: Yes, this "child" found its way to my shoulder.

MM: Being able to listen to Sayashi's singing and see her dance is the meaning behind my being born into this world.

IS: I'm sure there must be some other meaning.

MM: This has been Matsuoka Mayu who will eternally love Sayashi, thank you very much! 

KK: Hahahahaha

IS: Don't make it sound like you're retiring!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Like clockwork, here's this year's collection of the "Sayashi's wrath against NHK" series.

#18095 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

Never late for a translatior, Ryu, thanks. :good:

Mayu is like us about her oshi. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#18096 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:10 PM

Ehhhh??!

23668410_160818274660534_163299379339958

https://www.instagra.../p/Bbt100YBzxS/

is this a new picture?!

Edit: I can find it in older articles about Rihoriho via picture search on Google so eh, probably not a new picture, right? Apologies! ...but Maimi did post it on her instagram account 2 hours ago so...does this have any meaning or is she just trolling XD? lol

Edit2: It's a fanmade account? .....aaww, man. My enthusiasm was too damn high. Sorry

Spoiler

6DYNteh.png

#18097 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

Searching on the Picboard, sadly that pic is uploaded on 16-December 2015.

http://www.hello-onl...&picture=597356

#18098 GetRapper

GetRapper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:24 PM

Waitaminute...Maimi has Instagram now?!  Following...

^^Edit:  Didn't see your last edit, haha!

epwHFX3.jpg?1

Oshi's:  MM'19:  野中美希, Angerme:  室田瑞希, J=J:  植村 あかり, Country Girls:  山木梨沙

Kobushi Factory: 和田 桜子, Tsubaki Factory:  小野瑞歩, BEYOOOOONDS:  江口紗耶

All time favorites:  後藤 真希, 藤本 美貴, 矢口真里, 鞘師里保, 矢島 舞美, 清水 佐紀

#18099 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

Ehhhh??!

23668410_160818274660534_163299379339958

https://www.instagra.../p/Bbt100YBzxS/

is this a new picture?!

Edit: I can find it in older articles about Rihoriho via picture search on Google so eh, probably not a new picture, right? Apologies! ...but Maimi did post it on her instagram account 2 hours ago so...does this have any meaning or is she just trolling XD? lol

Edit2: It's a fanmade account? .....aaww, man. My enthusiasm was too damn high. Sorry

Spoiler

Same thing happened to me. A few months back I made another insta for following idols/celebs and I was following that account and every time I saw it was like "wtf when did Maimi make an instagram and when did I start following it?" But since there was no harm I kept following it but that post really caught me off guard.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#18100 Haro!_Utahime

Haro!_Utahime

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

so cute <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users