19175 replies to this topic

#18021 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:51 AM

^
The account has since become private but the info came from someone who apparently saw her at an airport.

"[Sayashi Riho returns to the country] I saw her at the airport! It seems she had just returned from New York and was about to head straight to Hiroshima. I'm hoping she gets to relax at home with her family."

"Furthermore, it looked like she wore beach sandals on the plane. LOL. She was so cute, looking all confused and stuff."

http://helloprot.ldb...s/71555321.html
https://twitter.com/haaaaaa0314

I actually didn't see this post when I made my joke about Riho returning using Chisaki's picture XD ^^;

I doubt this is legit. Believe it or not, there are tons of Japanese girls who look like Riho and this person could have mistaken her. Riho just have that typical moe look.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#18022 gnorbert

gnorbert

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

It seems too casual and flippant for an actual Riho sighting

#18023 csxcsxcsx

csxcsxcsx

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:45 AM

we'll see if any of the current member post a outing with 'friend' with an obscured face and they cant say who but still leaves lots of hints

#18024 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:00 AM

Matsuoka Mayu on Shabekuri 007 (17/07/03)

Matsuoka Mayu: I'm a big fan of the modern Morning Musume. In 2011, the 9th generation entered and I fell in love at first sight with this girl named Sayashi Riho. 
Ueda Shinya: Oh.
Mayu: It felt like I met an angel.
Ueda: She was that radiant?
Mayu: ZAI!!
Everyone: *laughter and mild confusion*
Mayu: I've supported the group ever since and I like them so much that I even go to their concerts.
Ueda: Oh, is that so?
Mayu: During my three years of high school, some of my classmates included Momoiro Clover Z's Kanako and Cute's Suzuki Airi-chan but I personally liked Morning Musume so...
Ueda: C'mon! You should support those two instead. They were your classmates, right?
Mayu: NO!!
Ueda: Don't say that! *laughter*
Mayu: Those three years were all for Morning Musume.
Ueda: So every day you just thought about Morning Musume?
Mayu: I didn't have that many friends so I would just be on the classroom edge reading MM fan books.
Everyone: Eeeeeeeeeh.
Mayu: It was pure bliss.
Ueda: Did you often go to their concerts?
Mayu: At the time... There are two types of fans -- the "zaitaku" fans and the "genba" fans. Of course, there are other types but MM fans would roughly be divided between the two.
Ueda: How are they different?
Mayu: As the name implies, the genba fans go to where the group is. This includes going to handshake events, concerts (no matter how small), and just in general going to see the members. The zaitaku fans buy DVDs and goods but they don't go to events.
Ueda: Why not? You should go!
Mayu: I felt like meeting them would not be...good. 
Ueda: You wanted to keep a distance?
Mayu: I wanted them to remain a sun-like figure so I didn't go. But when Sayashi Riho announced her graduation, I made sure to go to her last concert.
Ueda: Did you cry?
Mayu: I cried for three hours straight. I kinda felt like a boy who has just been told by her girlfriend that they were breaking up. "If I did anything wrong, I'll fix it! So please don't go!"
Ueda: You've realized it by now, right? How different your temperature is to ours?
Everyone: *laughter*
Mayu: I didn't realize. I'm sorry.

#18025 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:20 AM

She is all of us omg....I love how open she is about her love for Morning Musume and Riho haha i'm glad she has the liberty to talk about it all the time. 

About these Zaitaku fans...I can't understand why they wouldn't go to events. You live in Japan and you don't go?!?!?! Man they don't understand the pain us international fans experience...

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#18026 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 08:47 AM

To paraphrase Matsuoka, "Crying in front of juniors is uncool."  I feel overwhelmed enough when Aika responds on facebook, so I skipped the Houston event even though it was only a 10 hour drive.  Idol fans in general tend to skew toward the less emotionally and/or mentally stable, but also very passionate and more easily starstruck.  From her explanation about wanting to keep them on a pedestal and crying for 3 hours, she probably fits somewhere in there.

I think it is understandable that many idol fans in Japan won't be financially, physically, mentally, or emotionally stable enough to make the commitment to go to events.  Work and school responsibilities, travel costs, ticket costs, time investment, other commitments,etc.  The merchandise are things that the genba fans would have also bought regardless, if only for the cards and handshake tickets.  For the more reserved, less capable, or easily starstruck, it can be enough to just listen to the songs or see the DVDs.

#18027 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

Just sharing because I thought she sounded really good towards the end of her tenure. Always fun to listen to her parts, such power <3 I miss her voice :sob:

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#18028 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

Maa-chan on Morning Jogakuin:

- Chii-chan's image is similar to that of Yassan's

- She got to touch Chii-chan's hands for a bit and said they felt the same as Yassan's hands

- The way Chii-chan and Yassan change clothes and how their shoes get worn down are also identical

- Both their legs also make you swoon

http://blog.livedoor...s/51661127.html

#18029 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

Matsuoka Mayu on Shabekuri 007 (17/07/03)

Matsuoka Mayu: I'm a big fan of the modern Morning Musume. In 2011, the 9th generation entered and I fell in love at first sight with this girl named Sayashi Riho. 
Ueda Shinya: Oh.
Mayu: It felt like I met an angel.
Ueda: She was that radiant?

subbed video

http://www.dailymoti...ment-skeweds_tv

https://t.aidoru-onl...s.php?id=111476

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#18030 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:36 PM

I love both of them so it makes absolute sense. Their facial shape is similar but while Riho's eyes look sharp and cool, Chisaki's are bright and sparkly. She is more feminine but not quite as cool as Riho, but they are both very serious when it comes to practice and working hard. Despite how fragile she looks Chisaki is very strong mentally and barely feels any stress but Riho obviously beats her when it comes to dancing and singing, having attended both ASH and being pushed as a front singer in H!P's flagship group. Personality-wise Chisaki is more giggly, but they are both very sensible and aren't very good at talking based on instinct. Rather, they tap into their silly personality when they get "drunk off of the mood".

#18031 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

A tweet by Giba Ritsuko, creator of the popular children's manga series Shizuku-chan:

"I wonder if Sayashi Riho-chan is doing well... I wonder if she'll be returning soon..."

https://twitter.com/...220684498460672

#18032 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#18033 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:35 PM

^Man I miss her so so much...I forgot how much I love her laugh and voice ;-;

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#18034 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

On her blog, Eripon dropped some hints on the setlist for her upcoming birthday event.

Volume 1

I want to try singing Sayashi Riho's parts.

Volume 2

I want to try singing Sayashi Riho's parts.

http://ameblo.jp/mor...2293864152.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Laugh Chick's Chiroru:

Recently, I've been listening to Morning Musume songs a lot ❤

I'm on the verge of tears whenever I listen to Sayashi Riho-san's solo song.

The person I admire is Sayashi Riho-san.

I want to become good at singing!!

Good night!

https://twitter.com/...494487803248641

#18035 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:29 PM

Clicked on one of these to see what it was because it had 9ki in the thumbnail... they'll all funny Riho compilations. I spent a long time laughing at these. Riho sure is clumsy XD

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#18036 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

When Reina and Riho are cooking and Haruka at the bottom look at them like saying "Why are you so noisy?" ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#18037 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

From an interview with Matsuoka Mayu regarding the movie Cars 3, for which she provides the Japanese voice work for the character Cruz Ramirez:

"McQueen's body color is red, which is also the member color of my eternal oshimen Sayashi Riho! That's why I greatly love him!"

https://headlines.ya...nueiga-movi&p=2

#18038 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:31 AM

Hi, does anyone know if this is a real CM and whwn was ir filmed,please?

https://youtu.be/iW0GWwuisng

I'm sorry if it was commented in the past and I didn't know it.

Morning Musume'19

#18039 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:00 AM

It's fan made, actually made quite a while ago. Looks like someone has re-uploaded it
^

#18040 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:02 AM

^^ It's one of those fan made CMs. The footage is from Riho's 2014 DVD,"Riho's Fashion Archive".

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users