• Please log in to reply
19173 replies to this topic

#17761 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:45 PM

I'd rather see Riho with Sayu, Reina, Aichan and Gaki(and maybe Eri if Sayu can force her) and form a new group. Riho have the same aura with this group of girls.

Proud Usachan Creep

#17762 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

Honestly realistically I see her having more of a mentor position like Saki (like a dance instructor or something) than being a performer again. I mean being in the spotlight constantly was what drove her to graduate in the first place. If she does return and join a group it won't be for at least another year or two she just hasn't had enough time to focus on herself and her own ambitions yet. 

^There's no way Aichan and Gaki are coming back to the idol world though, they have their own careers and they're both married now so I highly doubt it. I would love to see a RihoxSayu stage collaboration at some point down the road though since we know Sayu is gonna perform again. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#17763 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 06:05 PM

If we follows this path, we will end joining Riho to Bitter & Sweet. :P

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#17764 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

Hmm,,,,,, Rihoriho will comeback and make a duo with manakan.... XD

#17765 kido_xplode

kido_xplode

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 122 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

^ This I like the idea of ^_^

910_cute.png

#17766 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:56 PM

I find Riho too young to be a dance instructor. If she left to the USA, it was to be a better dancer and I'm sure she'll want to show what she learnt when she come back ;)

And don't forget that she was more interested in becoming a stage director...

I think she'll continue in the show business for a few years before retiring. A unit with Ayumi and Sakura would be great IMO (The Top Three) but one with Ayumi, Sakura and Sayu would be awesome! (The Fabulous Four). Add Maachan in the group and you got the perfection! (The Fantastic Five).

(Yes, I like stupid surnames ^^")

A unit with Manaka would be epic too! I ship the idea!

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#17767 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

Riho was still young with a heavy schedule (+ HighSchool) and all the pressure as an ace, she needed a break.

She will come back when she will have enough time to focus only on stage performance and fame.

#17768 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:24 PM

Ok a unit with Manakan would be a dream come true like even if it wasn't an H!P group and just something like Pink Cres. I would be overjoyed  

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#17769 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:20 AM

This is my bad dream about Riho that I dreamt about it today...Kindly skip through this post if you don't want to read about it. I just need to write it out cause it still bothers me and my entire mood now is very bad. Sorry for posting such an unrelated news.

Spoiler

#17770 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

What a nightmare xxholic25xx! :cold:

I do hope your dream will not be prophetic! But I don't believe in these type of things. I think dreams only express our deep thoughts  :sleep: 

I've often dreamt about Hello Project girls and especially Riho and Ayumi. I remember dreaming about Riho a few weeks after her graduation. She was waiting backstage, in stage outfit, and she looked at me. A soft and reassuring smile quickly crept on her lips.

I was very worried about her at that time and I think that's the reason why I had this dream. My subconscious wanted to reassure me or maybe Riho just wanted to appear in my dream and say "I'll be ok, I'm not a little girl anymore!" XD

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#17771 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:31 PM

I mostly only dream of Riho version Kiri and Ayumin as Princess Sakura cuddling and stuff  :arrow:

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#17772 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

Decided to make something!

Didn't notice that video was on your channel! Nice comparisons there, you should make more. Expressions, movements and performance changes can really be noticed that way.

Btw, is there any media she's posting on? Or still MIA?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#17773 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:52 AM

she hasn't been on social media since the day she graduated. the only recent news we get from her is from eripon and mizuki, and occasionally other h!p members mentioning something about her, but not anything recent like eripon and mizuki do. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#17774 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:11 AM

A couple of times now I've had nightmares that Riho died.  ^^; And once for Kuduu, I think. It's a horrible thing to wake up from, I feel you, xxholic!

Decided to make something!

Didn't notice that video was on your channel! Nice comparisons there, you should make more. Expressions, movements and performance changes can really be noticed that way.

Isn't it! It's so great to see her grow. And maybe!  :D

#17775 xxholic25xx

xxholic25xx

~♥︎Duu♥︎~

• Senpai
  • 1020 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:09 AM

I wonder if my dream is not prophetic... I did dream about Kanon graduation before she announce her graduation,Sayumi return to showbiz with Kamei (but Kamei is not returning....), Kaga joining MM and it was the dream I had the day before My Vision concert in Budokan too. I do hope that it will not happen but thankfully I am not bothered by it anymore with recent MM having their cm deals and all others stuff.

I think dreaming about bad stuff happen will normally lead to good stuff happen too. Maybe Riho will come back soon. I will anticipate and wait for her return too as a dance teacher or soloist?

#17776 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3192 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:27 PM

no new footage (2015FNS), but hey Riho was on TV again (170120 Love music)

862385527859494.jpg 319600527859501.jpg eba012527859503.jpg

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#17777 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

Fan art by @super_pinoco of MM's favorite princesses (as per Fukuchan's survey) guest starring Rihoriho: 

Spoiler

#17778 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

Wow nice likeness!  :omg: Another great artist to follow on twitter!

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#17779 Otsukaranya

Otsukaranya

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

I dreamt about Riho performing Utakata Saturday Night with MM'16 and I was the DJ....

" MICHISHIGE SAYUMI IS MY SOUL , MORNING MUSUME IS MY LIFE "

Michishige Sayumi Kudo HarukaKaga KaedeMakino MariaMorito Chisaki ♥ all Morning Musume ♥ Sasaki Rikako ♥ Kamikokuryou MoeFunaki Musubu ♥ Kawamura AyanoMiyamoto Karin Yanagawa Nanami Nomura MinamiInoue Rei ♥ Ichioka Reina ♥ Inoue Hikaru ♥ Horie Kizuki

Kaga Kaede's first official FB fanpage here

#17780 peacelovehugs

peacelovehugs

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:58 PM

I'm rather out of the loop when it comes to Riho. What happened to her after graduation? From what I understand, she went overseas to study dance and English, correct? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users