19175 replies to this topic

#9001 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

I have another version, and I guess I'm late ^^;

Thank you guys for your effort, but since I did a zoom in, I guess I'll upload it anyway (sorry if it's too big, around 2MB...)

V5kUv2W.gif

I've been thinking about how there needs to be a gif of this all morning, low and behold :good:  thanks guys

#9002 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

Remember Riho talk on her radio show about a guy who asked if she was a college student? I am wondering if that happened around the time they were shooting this MV. Since it was shot on a university campus, I suspect some guys might have spotted them but they didn't know how they were ^^;

I have not seen the MV becoz waiting for them to upload the proper video, I don't want to sit thru Hello Station ^^; But from what I have seen from the gifs and screencaps, Riho looks gorgeous. Love how her hair looks :wub: Actually all the girls looks very natural, less makeup perhaps.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#9003 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

how do you do the zoom the gif? or what program are yo using to do it, I wanna cut the part where mizuki slap riho back. XD

#9004 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:55 AM

I use ulead gif animator, you can select a region and then crop, resize, etc. Then you can tell how many colors to use (256 is optimum, but I used 128 in order for the video to be under 2MB, since it's the cap for imgur. I don't know another host that can post bigger files) It's pretty useful, so I'd recommend ulead gif animator.

It only accepts Avi and MPEG video files though, so I have to re-encode them. What I do, is use a video editor (like videopad editor) and export only the part of the video that I want (selecting a start and end point, and export only that segment) as a High Quality Avi file. It's not really a long process when you get the hang of it. Give it a try!

#9005 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

ulead seems not to accept any format i converted. made many tries and gave up. in the end used my usual imgflip to create the gif. only down side is there is no zoom.

there you go.. i love riho reaction to the slap. XD

2rgha.gif

pardon me thats the biggest it can go i m trying to do some edits

#9006 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

That's alright, it's a very nice gif! Riho makes a proud S, taking it as well as she can dish it. Such a pro!

#9007 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:34 PM

lol @ the joy people seem to get at Morning Musume members slapping each other. This could be a start of a whole new thing. :D

#9008 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

^

I'm waiting for Wagamama version of something like this, XD XD

AXJ5AcO.gif

J7ElkW0.jpg

#9009 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

eripon part nvr fail to makes me laugh... XD

#9010 musaru

musaru

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 439 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

^ I think 8bit gif are Eripon and Riho in this action

tumblr_mqkpjpKiIb1srp76qo1_250.gif

AQ7G91I.jpg

#9011 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

yea with riho troll dancing in the front. XD

#9012 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

Yeah, that's my very favorite bit of the Gundan MV. Just look at Riho's perfect smug face! :wub: That's a true ace if we ever saw one...

(And yeah, the girls slapping each other is kind of refreshing and oh so satisfying :good:)

#9013 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

I'm sure some of you already saw it but just in case I post this here:

tumblr_mqvsk9vYvA1r2l7x4o1_400.gif

(from tumblr) ... "Riho has a message to her haters."

6DYNteh.png

#9014 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

aboilFdM.png

hmm looking at the lyrics..... looks like riho got what she asked for. love from macchan! 

absMuSyR.png
the perfect shot!  :arrow:

#9015 MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2213 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'm sure some of you already saw it but just in case I post this here:

tumblr_mqvsk9vYvA1r2l7x4o1_400.gif

(from tumblr) ... "Riho has a message to her haters."

^ THIS

Youtube should've been included ^^; Some of the Riho-hate gems come from comments on there..It's not a Morning Musume video on youtube unless there's a comment about how someone's ears are bleeding...... -_-"

Ogawa Rena - Nonaka Miki - Uemura Akari

~H!P Fan since 2003~

#9016 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

I love how the gif evolves into something even more funnier. XD

J7ElkW0.jpg

#9017 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

Thank you guys for your effort, but since I did a zoom in, I guess I'll upload it anyway (sorry if it's too big, around 2MB...)

V5kUv2W.gif

I've been thinking about how there needs to be a gif of this all morning, low and behold :good:  thanks guys

My relationship with you, Riho, remains ever so complicated.

Of the girls who are in this group who I love, you're probably the one I love the least, Riho.  That said... you have so many moments of unbridled awesome that I can't stop watching you when you're on screen and you own all of the camera when you're there.  (It doesn't hurt that I like the slightly smug Riho the best so this moment was just "Well.  That's you showing flat out why you deserve to be in the center, isn't it?")

You're not my oshi.  

You're not even my fifth favorite.

But, in the words of Scrubs "She's just so... damn.... talented..." :lol:  It's gotten to the point where I get more frustrated when people comment against her skill and the reason why she has the role in MoMusu more than I do for my own favorite (...still more Duu...).  Like "Are... are we watching the same girl?  You don't think there's a reason she's here?  H--You're just simply wrong.  No opinions.  You're wrong.  Riho deserves to be where she is."  :lol:  I don't even think they really listen to the song anymore when they complain about her voice.

Which is frustrating as when there's valid things to say all those stupid pejorative knee jerk responses weaken any real discourse.  

#9018 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

^Resistance is futile ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#9019 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

V5kUv2W.gif

Hah, I love her face there. And how she doesn't even look at Mizuki. It's like "Girl, please."

TROLL RIHO XD

Riho's not one of my favourites, but she sure knows how to command the camera.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#9020 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

im glad people saw the charm of riho even thou she is not the oshi.

lets all be a happy group with more love to all members and less hate :good:

arigatou gozaimasu !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users